The Odyssey [Mixed Ages] Looking for 2 more players!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
UPDATE

We were, unfortunately, unable to dish out the lore tonight, but everything's coming along quite well. We'll get everything to you guys as soon as possible. If you'd like to start planning your characters, that is welcome. At the moment, we have two ships and tons of open spots for you guys to fill with the two character slots we've granted you guys. Glaukos Apargia is kind of like the ship based on Greece; the majority of the men/women of Greek, many believe in Greek deities, etc. And the same goes for Ib Akhet, but they are Egyptian-based instead.

Please note, your character DOES NOT have to be Greek or Egyptian- they can be anything you want, but we encourage you to create at least one Greek or Egyptian person because of the nature of this rp. ^^

Glaukos Apargia
Captain - Taken by Gummy
Quartermaster - Open
First Mate/Sea Artist (or best known as navigator) - Taken by Espoir
Boatswain - Open
Cabin Boy - Taken by Izurich
Rigger - Taken by wxnderlust
Pilot - Taken by rechonq
Carpenter/Surgeon (doubles up) - Open

Ib Akhet
Captain - Open
Quartermaster - Open
First Mate - Taken by Gummy
Sea Artist/Navigator - Taken by wxnderlust
Boatswain - Open
Cabin Boy - Open
Rigger - Taken by Applo
Pilot - Taken by Greenie
Carpenter/Surgeon (doubles up) - Open

@Izurich Let me know which ship you'd like to be the cabin boy/girl on. :)

Also, for quick reference, The Captain and Crew, , Pirates of the Caribbean, in fact and fiction descriptions of the positions, so you're not completely lost~

@Greenie @rechonq @wxnderlust

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izurich and winnie
May I take one from each? If so, I'd like to make a rigger (F) from the Glaukos Aprgia and either a pilot or navigator (M) from the Ib Akhet.

Reactions: espoir
May I take one from each? If so, I'd like to make a rigger (F) from the Glaukos Aprgia and either a pilot or navigator (M) from the Ib Akhet.

You definitely can! :) I'll put you down for navigator on Ib Akhet and rigger on Glaukos Arpagia.

Reactions: wxnderlust
Awesome, thanks!

@espoir For now, I reserve Cabin Boy/Girl in the Glaukos please.

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
*raises hand* @espoir @mingummy

Is it okay to have two characters in the same crew?

This looks very interesting, I am interested

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug and Greenie
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
I would have no problem with that, but I'll leave @mingummy to decide your fate the final verdict. :3
Okeedokee! Either way is fine by me :D If yes then I'll make siblings, if no then they'll just be strangers, which works out as well!

I'll reserve a pilot spot with Glaukos Apargia if that's ok. I typically just take one character per RP. I can take multiple if it helps though.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
I'll take pilot for Ib Akhet then :D

Also will wait for answer to see which position I want to dump my other char in ;D

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'll reserve a pilot spot with Glaukos Apargia if that's ok. I typically just take one character per RP. I can take multiple if it helps though.

Sounds great! :D

I'll take pilot for Ib Akhet then :D

Also will wait for answer to see which position I want to dump my other char in ;D

Awesome! I'll put you down~

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
I'll have the rigger spot on the Ib Akhet please :3

Reactions: espoir
  • Thank You
Reactions: Applo
@espoir @mingummy Wonderful GMs! How is the Lore thread progressing? I already have a rough concept for my char but I require deeper understanding of the lore to iron out the details.

@espoir @mingummy Wonderful GMs! How is the Lore thread progressing? I already have a rough concept for my char but I require deeper understanding of the lore to iron out the details.

At the moment, we still haven't finished the lore thread. It's been a bit busy on both our ends with real life, but we're trying to get the lore finished as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. Is there anything specific you were wondering about that maybe I could answer at this time?

At the moment, we still haven't finished the lore thread. It's been a bit busy on both our ends with real life, but we're trying to get the lore finished as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience. Is there anything specific you were wondering about that maybe I could answer at this time?

That's the reason, I don't have anything specific yet, just rought draft hahaha. Alright then, I shall wait till the Lore thread is done!

• Thank You
UPDATE

Just a heads up, Gummy and I are still around. I've been a little unsure about how to proceed at the moment because Gummy's got some real life troubles going on. I hope the waiting is not too much for you guys, as I know you're all eager to begin with your character sheets, as well as read about the lore. If you guys have any advice yourself, let me know. We want to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Applo and Izurich
UPDATE

Just a heads up, Gummy and I are still around. I've been a little unsure about how to proceed at the moment because Gummy's got some real life troubles going on. I hope the waiting is not too much for you guys, as I know you're all eager to begin with your character sheets, as well as read about the lore. If you guys have any advice yourself, let me know. We want to make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.

I am still here, basically just waiting for the Lore thread before I proceed. : )

• Thank You
Reactions: rechonq and junebug