The Novelist and The Wild Boy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's not just any fat man! H-He's important, okay? And if you act badly at my parents' house, you won't get anything, okay? So be on your best behavior, please?"

Braylin stared at the man, a bit shocked. "...You have parents? But....You can't have parents, you are a parent!" He accused, his brows furrowed in confusion

"Sometimes parents have parents." He replied easily, while lifting the boy up in his arms carefully. "I mean, I just happen to. You might like them.'

Holding his daddy tightly, he nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "Mmhm. Okay...But I wanna sleep right now daddy."

"Okay, okay. Let's get a good night's rest, you and I. But dont get all hypee up early in the morning when it snows."

"Snow? I hate snow." Grimaced the boy. For a voy who lived in the wild for two years, he hated the snow.he remembered how his feet used to bleed terrible from walking barefoot.

"What? How? I love thr snow! Maybe you'll like it now that you're bundled up and clothed well. Have you ever built a snowmn?"

"....No..." He mumbled confused. What the hell was a snowman? He cuddled close to his daddy as he slowly began to drift off into sleep.

Holding the boy tight, he woke up the same time as always, around nine, with a loud groan only to notice the sudden good four inches of snow.

The boy was sprawled out as usual, drool slowly coming from his mouth.

Huffing at the sight, he lifted him up easily before setting him down in his own bed. "Braylin, you're so gross..."

Groaning when he was moved, opened his green eyes, looking up at him.

"Morning, buddy." Michael greeted, while running his hands through his hair only to tug on a warm hat. "Wanna help me?"

"...Do what?" Asked the little boy as he sat up, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"We need to choose some extra firewood to keep warm, there's a storm coming soon. I need you to carry some wood back." He replied simply, while shoving on boots

They not got up, nodding. He hurriedly got dress with his father, yawning all the while.

"Oh come on, sleepy head." He replied with a hearty laugh, before helping the other into a pair of shoes

Looking up at him, he reached up to be picked up.

Last edited:
Easily lifting the boy into his arms, he trudged into the thick snow. "You'll have to stayc at home alone for a little while tonight? I've met this girl..."

The young boy blinked looking at him confused. "...Okay...Who is she?" He asked, nuzzling his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.