The New Wizards on Waverly place

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
It's been many years since Alex Justin and Max Russo have lived on Waverly place. Many years Since Mason and Juliette have met their significant other and moved on. You can still find the Waverly sub station where max Runs it with his family still. However this story is about the Veil Family. The New Wizards on Waverly place they own a clothing shop. The husband in this scenario is again the wizard and His 4 kids are in training for the big wizard test to be wizards. Who will win out and who will be human.

Mother:
Father: @~Dark Disney~
Older Brother 17: @JTJ The Phenom⭐™
Older sister 16 : @~Dark Disney~
Younger Brother 8: @Crimson smile
Younger sister : @~Happily.Ever.After~

Friends of the Family Female Aka the Harper of the Veil family: @Felilla

The Mason for the teen girl:
The Juillet for the teen boy: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Rules I do not take credit for the rules or cs

|Posts & Language & Literacy|
||Please Try To Limit The Cussing. Keep all OOC to this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and forms are here. I prefer at least a small paragraph plush per character, but 5+ lines at the very least please.||

|Characters|
|| You May NOT Use Anime Or Cartoons For This RP, All Images Should Be Of Real People {Or Animals}. No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. and No No, No Powerplaying||

|Reading|
||I expect you to read the rules and basically understand everything. If you have a question please ask :3. If you have read this write your character's favorite Color somewhere in the form||

|RPing|
||Wait To Be Accepted By Me or a GM Before RPing, No Power-Playing, Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, Or God-Modding. You May NOT Be Your Own Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiance, Or Spouse {Mates For Animals may have both sides played by the same user}.Don't Ignore Someone, And If A Recap Or Repost Is Asked For Be Friendly And Kind And Try To Give It To The Person||

|Have Fun!|
||The Most Important Rule Of All... If You Don't Have Fun, Then There's No Point To The RP. Keep The Drama And Romance And Action Coming. But Beware, I Will Add More Rules If I Need To||

Form

> Picture (must be a real, human picture. I don't accept drawings/cartoons/anime/etc ... and please try to stay away from cosplays...)
> Full Name (First <needed>, Middle <optional>, Last <needed>)
> Nickname/s (if they have any)
> Age & Birthday
> Gender
>Race: Wizard or something else or human
> Additional Information (anything not else listed in the form. Ie; faceclaims, username nicknames, etc (big hint to read the rules))

> Personality (5+ traits, please color/bold traits if you put it in paragraph form)
> Likes (3+)
> Dislikes (3+)
> Hobbies (3+)
> Talents (3+)
> Strengths (3+)
> Weaknesses (3+)
> Secrets (optional)
> Fears (optional)
> History (optional)

> Health Ailments (keep it reasonable)1
> Physical Description (needed, include hair description, eye color, height, weight, piercings and tattoos at a minimum)
> Friends (feel free to tag other users)
> Enemies (feel free to tag other users)

@~Happily.Ever.After~ @Felilla being in the before you get first pick and Co GMs if you so choose

Last edited:
well of course!

Can I take the Juliet girl again? (and if you add in a youngest daughter again I'll bring Baylee back over).

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Sounds good. I particularly liked my character for this.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Can I get Older Brother?

32e7b95678803172ee70697ddc45d1d1.jpg

Name:
Cordin Veil
Race:
Wizard
Additional Information:
His favorite color is grey
Personality
Likes: Having the upper hand, dogs, causing trouble, and having fun
Dislikes: A lot of rules, not knowing things, being underestimated, and early mornings
Hobbies: Learning new spells, drawing, and pulling pranks
Talents: Finding information, manipulation, and
Strengths: He's smart, kind, observant, and curious
Weaknesses: He is stubborn, a bit bad tempered, and reckless

Health Ailments:
He had a mild form of asthma that he has since grown out of
Physical Description:
Cordin stand's at 4'4 and 87 lb with a thin long limned build. He has fairly pale skin with grey eyes and a mess of bright blonde hair constantly stands on his head.
Friends:
N/A
Enemies:
N/A​
Not the place for a cs please remove till ooc and sign ups are up thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.