The New Queen of Goblin City (closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled and nodded, following him. She felt so safe and happy near him, but didn't understand why. Maybe because he actually for her? She didn't really know.

Once they were in the garden he made a rose appear in his hand, it was the same shade as her eyes. "For you." He brought her hand to his lips and Kissed her knuckles gently. "Your so beatiful shade, i cant wait till you become my queen..before your my queen..you'll have to learn and we'll have to be married of course."

She looked at the rose then at him, blushing deeply. "O-Okay..."she stuttered, blushing deeper. She looked into his beautiful eyes and felt like she was melting. What was it about him that made her lobe being with him?! It was like a drug she couldn't get enough of.

"You'll have a stunning dress and the food will be even better then what we had now, and we can have any type of cake that you want." She was Cute and he walked with her through the gardens hand in hand. Jareth knew his Subjects were surprised but his sudden change in behavoir, he normally was more sinister, not so sugar coated, but he felt a love high, and it was putting him in a fantastic mood.

She blushed deeply. "That is just... That is so amazing. But I think maybe we should wait for that, you know? I mean we just met. But I know it won't take long either for that." She smiled as she walked with him through the garden. Her heart fluttered and butterflies were in her stomach every time be smiled or looked at her. She loved it so much.

A goblin came up to Jareth, tugging on his pant leg to get his attention. "Your majesty, the dress is ready for her to try on."

He turns as his pant leg was tugged. He nods. "She can try to it right now if she likes or Tommrow if that is better, after all we still have yet to walk too far through the gardens. We just got here like ten seconds ago." he points out his temper showing a Little as he tell the goblin to go away, he wanted to walk with her, she could do the whole dress thing later.
"Yeah it can wait for awhile, " he lifted his eyebrows when she seemed to predict that it would not take to long. "That makes me very happy."

She looked at them and chuckled. "It can wait until tomorrow. Tonight I feel like enjoying it. Not being bombarded with things to do. That can be for tomorrow." She looked at Jareth with a smile.

The goblin nodded and bowed before scurrying off. It made Shade chuckle a bit more.

He blushed a bit as he saw her smile. She looked so much Like Juiliet when she luaghed or smiled it made his heard buzz. He gives her hand a gentle squeeze and leads the rest of the way through the gardens.

Shade smiled and followed him to through the garden, loving how beautiful it was at night. "This is just too... amazing. It's like a dream come true,"she said

"But its not a dream, it is simply true." he teased her a little ,after a long walk through the hall of mirrors and the gardens Jareth was a bit tired. "Thank you for sharing the day with me, Ill be departing to my bed chamber, my goblin servent will show you where your room is, good night my sweet." he Kissed her hand and in the blink of an eye he vanishes.

She smiled. "Good night, Jareth,"she said. She sighed when he vanished, already missing him. She didn't understand why she felt this way for him. She sighed and followed the goblins to her room.

He slept soundly and in the morning got to work. Being a king made him so tired and he quickly worked trying to finish early so that maybe he could drop by and see Shade in her pretty dress and see her ...looking just like his Juilet did.

Shade slept in pretty late. When she woke up the dress they made her was on the end of her bed. She got dressed in it and then the goblins brought her to a little room filled with mirrors and combs and brushes. Hair styling tools pretty much. They did her hair the way she wanted. After her hair was done, they slowly placed the tiara on her head, careful not to mess up her beautiful curls.

He walked in right when they were done, and went looking for her. He only had a few minutes before he would need to go back to work again. When he saw her he sucked in air shocked. He lifted her hand to his Lips and kissed his knuckles. "Your stunning."

She looked at him and smiled. "Thank you,"she said, happy he liked how she looked. "I thought you were busy today. How were you able to see me?"she asked. She didn't want him to get really busy because he was seeing her.

"I worked extra hard so that id have a Little bit of freetime to come see you." He smiles softly and Kisses her cheek. "How has the day been to you so far, everything good, did the cheif serve you a fabulous breakfast as i told him to?"

"I haven't gone for breakfast yet. I've been busy getting dressed up for you,"she said, smiling. She hugged him. "Thank you. But you don't have to do that, you know?"she said softly, resting her hand on his cheek. She moved her thumb back and forth across his soft skin, looking into his eyes. She smiled

She was Humble, to say the least. Her touch made his eyes sparkle and a smile formed quickly on his face. It was as if His Juilet had returned to him. He enjoyed the Hugged and could hardly contain himself when she looked so..., so much like his love. "Your so Beatiful, I really do love you." he whispers softly. "You should eat breakfast soon, the cheif should be done cooking by now."

Shade looked at him and nodded. "Would you like to eat dinner with me? I'm pretty sure you could have enough time to eat,"she said. Shade lobed his presence. It made her feel... In love. She tried to shake the feeling but couldn't. Was she in love with him? It was just so strange.

"perhaps, but i wont make any promises i may not be able to keep. " He smiled and walked with her, "So perhaps tommrow, if im not to busy with duties i can arrange for your teachings as my queen to begin,

Status
Not open for further replies.