The New Queen of Goblin City (closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
She blushed and nodded, looking at his hand holding hers. She looked up into his eyes. "Are you sure you're alright? If I'm going to stay here I just want to make sure you are alright then." She looked up at him.

He smiled at her gently and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I am alright, Just happy that your here, ive not been in love for a long time."

She blushed deeply. "You you have been in love before now? Hmm... Alright. Now what shall we do?"she asked before looking back in the mirror. She smiled softly at her reflection. Was it showing that she was queen of something? She wanted to know.

She was queen, his queen. He walked along the mirrors with her, his reflection did not show in any of the mirrors though. "Want to have dinner with me later in the chambers?"

She looked through the mirrors to see how she changed. She looked at him. "Sure. Should I dress up for it? Wait. Oops. I can't. I forgot I have no other clothes here." She kept looking at her reflection in the mirrors, noticing he never showed up in them. "Why don't you ever show up in the mirrors, Jareth? I want to see what else I can find out about you."

"Ill get you anything you desire shade, Fine Clothes, Pretty crowns and rings, Beatiful adornments for your pretty black hair, just name it." His voice was warm, and it was clear their was no hidden motive behind his offer. He frowns at her questions. "..Their inst alot of me , and the mirror dont know what to show, so it shows nothing at all."

She smiled. "You would really do that? For me?"she asked, smiling. "And it should show more of you. There is so much to show. I can see it." She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"I would do anything for you shade." He said instantly to her before he could dare stop himself. He blushes a little. "Your the only one that says such things you know."

She looked at him. "Really? I am the only person to see it? Well I guess it's just because I'm the only one to see it." She smiled. "Well.... From the mirror a while ago, I would like to have that dress, and the jewelry, and the crown if you don't mind. But I don't know how anyone will ever get my hair to look that eccentric."

"The goblins are quite good at braiding hair its one of their more silly pastimes." He chuckles gently and gives her hand a soft squeeze. "WE should get going, Dinner is going to be soon. Are you hungry?"

"Starving. Forgot to eat today. Thank you. And really? Do you think they could actually do that? My hair I mean. I mean it was pretty elaborate and eccentric." She looked at him and smiled. I think I will like it here, she thought and looked in one of the mirrors again.

"With you i will make anything possible, and its true that it may not be easy but it will happen because you want that, we can dress you up all fancy for Tommrow's dinner." He leads her to the dining chamber and pulls out a chair. "Have a seat please my lady." Once she was seated he pushed her chair in and went to the other end of the table, food was soon laid down infront of them.

She smiled and nodded. "Alright. Thank you." She sat down in the chair and smiled. "Thank you." She looked at the food and her mouth started watering. It looked amazing.

He was pleased with her reaction and quickly began to pick and move his own food about. He only ate a Little bit of it before he settled on watching her. A smirk written across his face. She would make a fantastic queen but it might take some time before she rose to the challege. Jareth was still a king himself, and that meant he would not be able to hang so freely with her all the time. He wished he could but the reality of it was, that a kind was quite busy.

Shade smiled as she started getting food. Since she didn't eat at all that day she got a pretty big helping of food. When she finished, almost all of it was gone. She loved how amazing it was. "Mmm... Jareth that was absolutely delicious! I loved it! My compliments are to the chef! So since what will we be doing tomorrow?"she asked, smiling. She wiped off her face to make sure there was nothing on it. Honestly, she hasn't been this happy in years.

"Well you can do whatever you would Like shade, but i am the king and until you learn to help me i have quite the burden to bear on my own, I have to keep this kingdom running keep my labyrinth hard to get through so that all my goblins stay protected from any mortal that some how get into my world and well...i have to do other boring things like solve town problems, Goblins aren't the smartest of creatures and tend to get into silly fiddles with one another." He smiled a Little. "Im so glad you like the food Ill tell Lious you liked it , Lious is a Human i trapped here, but over the years he has become a friend."

"Really? So there's another human here? Wow... And why can I help you now?"she asked, looking at him. She smiled softly before looking around again. This place was just too amazing. She couldn't believe it.

"YOu dont know how to help me now, and it will take the elder awhile to teach you..., you know Im a goblin so its easier for me...to rule here, but your not." He smiles and stands. "I should take you to the gardens, then you could rest for awhile.

She looked at him and nodded. "A-Alright." She stood up as well and went over to him. "So where is this garden then?"she asked with a smile. She unconsciously put her hand in his. She didn't even notice. It was just like pure instinct to her.

He smiled at how quickly she seemed to be taking a Liking to him. He worried about how he would like her if she was to see his true form or to find out that he fell in love with her only because he thought she was a reborn version of his old lover. Some things were best kept secret though. "Right this way, Step carefully theirs alot of wooden stairs."

Status
Not open for further replies.