The New Queen of Goblin City (closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade walked with him to the dining room. "I think that would be fine. I don't see though what so hard about it though. But I guess I'll have to see." She looked at him and shrugged, smiling. It was stance that this caste had so many rooms. It looked pretty small to her from the outside. She guessed that's because of his magic.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki40
It was indeed. He had alot of magic that went into
this house. Once they were in the dining room he pulled out her chair.

She smiled and sat down. "Thank you,"she said, putting her hands on the table. She looked at him and smiled. "So what did the chef make?"she asked softly, hoping not to be rude.

"He made a special meal we have here in my kindom call cheese balls, their very good and my fellow goblins love them."

She nodded. "Thank you. I would really love to try it,"she said, smiling.

"Your welcome, and its no problem at all, any time you want anything just come ask the cheif and he will prepare it quickly for you, what ever it is." He sat at the other end of the table and dug in.

She smiled and nodded as she started eating. "Mmm! That is delicious! What's in it?"she asked as she kept eating.

"15 different kinds of cheeses and three types of bread crumbs." He smiles at her, he would have dessert prepared soon after this.

"It's amazing!"she said as she kept eating it. "Mmm..."

It made him happy when she was pleased, his queen. "Ill have to get back to work again after all sadly." He stood. "Good bye my princess." he Kisses her cheek and then vanishes.

She looked at him. "But I don't-"she started until he vanished. She sighed and went back to eating, only eating a little bit more before going back to her room.

when he returned he offered to take her horse back riding. "If you get changed we can go." he had brought her some proper clothes for riding.

Shade looked at him and smiled, taking the clothes. She went to the bathroom to change into them. Once she was done, she left the bathroom and went over to him. "How do I look?"

"My answer is the same as every time i look at you, your stunning." he placed a flower in her hair, of dark violet and white hues, then led her to a black horse

She smiled and allowed him to put the flower in her hair. She followed him to the black horse, happy. She was happy to be with him.

And he was happy to be with her, he lifted her by her hips onto the horse back before mounting infront of her. "Hold on to me." then he started off at a slow trot and worked up to a run."

She gasped as he lifted her up. She didn't expect it and it surprised her but when he got on, she listened to his orders. She wrapped her arms around is torso and looked over his shoulder. She smiled as the horse started trotting. Her grip started getting slightly tighter as he worked up to a run.

He took off, smiling at her gentle hold around his waist. He looked back at her and made the horse go at a full run.

She gasped as he made the horse go to a full run. She held on to him tighter. "Whoah! Oh Gawd!"she exclaimed, resting her head on the side of his arm.

"your quite adorable." he chuckled and Pushed the horse faster, getting quite the thirlled from his ride, he really did enjoy a good ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.