The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Librarian Cat

Your half of the first post you made (up until the sign ups section) is hard for me to read. In fact, I can't see it at all. XD Is there any way you could take the color off the text so I can read it better? ^_^ Please and thanks? <3

dadd8e04209b8f07496bb8660f78d2c1.png

Reactions: Yiyel
@Librarian Cat

Your half of the first post you made (up until the sign ups section) is hard for me to read. In fact, I can't see it at all. XD Is there any way you could take the color off the text so I can read it better? ^_^ Please and thanks? <3

dadd8e04209b8f07496bb8660f78d2c1.png
Y U GoT A WHITE A WHITE SCREEN FOO? WHO EVEN USES THAT???

yah i fixed it now

Last edited:
Alright, ladies and genitals, here is your updated list of accepted characters, if you aren't on here, I didn't see you, or you didn't have enough information, always remember to READ THE RULES!

Name: Librarian Cat
Appearance (Picture and a small description): I see a lot of myself in him....OH WAIT!!!
librarian_by_davi_escorsin-d7nrqdi.jpg

Don't eat me!
Alias: Felix, MYSELF
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Books and Dragons
Why did your character decide to take the tour? "I work here, dumbass. I'm your tour guide!"
OC?: *UNINTELLIGIBLE*
Link about character? http://books-and-dragons.com/characters/
Secret Message?@Librarian Cat

Last edited:
tumblr_nd0ahfWKsa1tu6tfso1_500.gif

tumblr_n7h09bbNLo1rkpfcgo3_500.gif

tumblr_n37wjsj4uz1s27326o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7oh83rEPo1rkpfcgo4_500.gif

Name

C-3PO

Alias

Threepio

Where he came from

Tatooine, Star Wars Universe

Why did he take from the tour?

The Rebel leaders concluded that this 'Fuse' substance would greatly benefit their fight against the Galactic Empire and that they would send a representative to the tour. And C-3PO was chosen as the perfect candidate for the mission, at the recommendedation from the protocol droid's master, Luke Skywalker, of course.

OC?

Yes, I'm George Lucas. XP Nope.

Link about character

C-3PO (Sometime between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.)

Secret Message

"Oh dear! What have I gotten myself into?"

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: James Noble

Appearance: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, black shirt with small skulls spread around, dark blue pants and red/orange Nike shoes.
Face:
black-hair-blue-eyes-anime-boy-u537d21u.jpg

Alias: "None...I walks alone"

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: (I don't know where he can come from since he is an OC)

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: "I was bored..I needed something to do while everyone in my family was already killing each other..I needed to get away from those idiotic bastards.."

OC?: "hell yes"

Secrete message: "If you look like a bitch...act like a bitch...or even sound like a bitch..I will murder your entire bloodline till there is no one left..believe that fucko's" @Solar✹Golden

Link about character: Don't have one since character is OC

Reactions: Raven
@Librarian Cat Completely finished my character sheet finally. XD

Also @BarrenThin How far are you in the Blacklist? While doing this rp, I don't want to spoil anything for you... but if you're caught up, I won't worry about it. ...I'm going to be playing Lizzy from about mid-season 2 timeline wise.

Name: Jeffrey Sprit

Appearance (Picture and a small description): Jeffrey haves pure white hair that falls just pass his forehead and ears, and falls to the center of his neck. He haves pale white skin with white wolf ears at the tope of his head, making him have a total of two sets of ears. He haves dark blue eyes and light eyelashes, while his skinny and Slender, standing at 5'10. He wears a white sweater with a picture of a large blood spatter on the front, and tight white jeans.

Picture:YJ3EjNv (2).jpg

Alias: "The Theft."

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: His a OC, but he comes from a story named "The Magic Control Act."

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: Jeffrey wishes to become Immortal.

OC?: Yes

Link about character?: No Link.

Secret Message?: @TheColourlessRainbow

Reactions: Raven
Name: Jeffrey Sprit

Appearance (Picture and a small description): Jeffrey haves pure white hair that falls just pass his forehead and ears, and falls to the center of his neck. He haves pale white skin with white wolf ears at the tope of his head, making him have a total of two sets of ears. He haves dark blue eyes and light eyelashes, while his skinny and Slender, standing at 5'10. He wears a white sweater with a picture of a large blood spatter on the front, and tight white jeans.

Alias: "The Theft."

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: His a OC, but he comes from a story named "The Magic Control Act."

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: Jeffrey wishes to become Immortal.

OC?: Yes

Link about character?: No Link.

Secret Message?: @TheColourlessRainbow
Can you provide some sort of picture? or at least draw the dude's face? Because I NEED a picture, otherwise you cannot go on the Strikeout Sheet, among other things TBR. So until you have a pic, i'm sorry but you cannot be accepted

Can you provide some sort of picture? or at least draw the dude's face? Because I NEED a picture, otherwise you cannot go on the Strikeout Sheet, among other things TBR. So until you have a pic, i'm sorry but you cannot be accepted
Um. Excuse me? No.

I cant draw, and no picture provides him justice.

the fuck is a strikeout sheet

What about Solar Eclipse, he didn't provide a picture? Also, you think someone can just produce art for their OC character?​

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I cant draw, and no picture provides him justice.
If you can't provide a picture, I can't accept this character, truly, I am sorry...

might i suggest asking someone in the MG group or a friend of yours to draw it?

Oh i didn't se
Name: James Noble

Appearance: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, black shirt with small skulls spread around, dark blue pants and red/orange Nike shoes.

Alias: "None...I walks alone"

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: (I don't know where he can come from since he is an OC)

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: "I was bored..I needed something to do while everyone in my family was already killing each other..I needed to get away from those idiotic bastards.."

OC?: "hell yes"

Secrete message: "If you look like a bitch...act like a bitch...or even sound like a bitch..I will murder your entire bloodline till there is no one left..believe that fucko's" @Solar✹Golden

Link about character: Don't have one since character is OC
Same situation goes for you, Brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.