The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't provide a picture, I can't accept this character, truly, I am sorry...

might i suggest asking someone in the MG group or a friend of yours to draw it?
I. Can. not. get. A. picture. Of. A. OC. No. One. THat. I. Know. Can. Draw.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
My advice. I usually try to find a picture that is close and explain the differences.

Also if I knew how to get a good pic and save my drawings to the computer I would. I have one I would love to use but can't cause IDK on how to get a good light picture.

Name: James Noble

Appearance: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, black shirt with small skulls spread around, dark blue pants and red/orange Nike shoes.
Face:
black-hair-blue-eyes-anime-boy-u537d21u.jpg

Alias: "None...I walks alone"

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: (I don't know where he can come from since he is an OC)

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: "I was bored..I needed something to do while everyone in my family was already killing each other..I needed to get away from those idiotic bastards.."

OC?: "hell yes"

Secrete message: "If you look like a bitch...act like a bitch...or even sound like a bitch..I will murder your entire bloodline till there is no one left..believe that fucko's" @Solar✹Golden

Link about character: Don't have one since character is OC
Name: Jeffrey Sprit

Appearance (Picture and a small description): Jeffrey haves pure white hair that falls just pass his forehead and ears, and falls to the center of his neck. He haves pale white skin with white wolf ears at the tope of his head, making him have a total of two sets of ears. He haves dark blue eyes and light eyelashes, while his skinny and Slender, standing at 5'10. He wears a white sweater with a picture of a large blood spatter on the front, and tight white jeans.

Picture:
tumblr_lww0uqxwyk1qjxa3do1_r2_500.png

Alias: "The Theft."

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: His a OC, but he comes from a story named "The Magic Control Act."

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: Jeffrey wishes to become Immortal.

OC?: Yes

Link about character?: No Link.

Secret Message?: @TheColourlessRainbow
guys, we have a problem, I only allowed a maximum of 2 OC's in the RP, where there are now three....

okay, ill accept both of these, 'cuz im nice' but from now on NO MORE OC'S ACCEPTED!

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Oi. Cat. I'll try to finish Cody's drawing for his OC this weekend. 'Kay.

Name: Natalia (Female spin on the original voice actor's name)
Appearance (Picture and a small description):
femscout_by_sync_7-d6k9p9w.png

Alias: Blu Femscout
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: TF2
Why did your character decide to take the tour? Because dying freakin sucks yo!
OC?: Nope
Link about character:
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Scout
Secret Message: Don't bother trying to catch this gal, she will outrun you, no ifs buts or maybes

Last edited:
YJ3EjNv (2).jpg

I want this to be the new picture for my character.

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
JENNY'S GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS YO

Ellie

YPr8go0.png

Canon: The Last Of Us

Reason: Ellie decided to take part in the tour because of immortality I guess, the story confuses me cuz it's late ;(

Link: http://murderseries.wikia.com/wiki/Ellie

Secret message: you traitors better not kill my L.E. @Jenny

Last edited:

Ellie

YPr8go0.png

Reason: Ellie decided to take part in the tour because of immortality I guess, the story confuses me cuz it's late ;(

Secret message: you traitors better not kill my L.E.
conglaturations, you have successfully made the shortest CS on the planet....

and it's accepted.

Reactions: Nue

Ellie

YPr8go0.png

Secret message: you traitors better not kill my L.E.
Girl. Jeffery is going to talk to her, and be very sassy.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name: The Stalk

Appearance (Picture and a small description):

2290139-screen_shot_2012_04_11_at_1.29.29_pm.png

The Stalk is a freelance bounty hunter. She has eight red yes a human like torso attached to a spider body and she's totally white.

Alias: The Stalk

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:
Saga (comicbook series)

Why did your character decide to take the tour:
Because it seems like an easy way to strike rich real quick and retire to some exotic planet with servant boys under my constant beck and call.

...What? You asked.

OC?:No

Link about character?
http://sagacomic.wikia.com/wiki/The_Stalk

Secret Message?
I don't bite...unless you're into that sort of thing. @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Yiyel
conglaturations, you have successfully made the shortest CS on the planet....

and it's accepted.
The Notorious L.E. doesn't need a long introduction~ Thanks though!

Ellie's reputation indeed precedes her :|

Arya_arya_stark_31112801_500_650.png

Name
Princess Arya Stark of Winterfell

Alias
The She-Wolf of Winterfell

Canon
A Song of Ice and Fire

Reason for Tour
To rightfully reclaim The North for her namesake whom has ruled it for thousands of years and exact vengeance

OC?
No

Link
The Story of Arya [SPOILERS!]

Secret Message
@Krieg Valar Morghulis

arya_stark_the_sweet_taste_of_vengeance_by_ale.jpg

Name:
Johnny Cade

Appearance:
giphy.gif

latest

"Johnny was smaller than the rest, with a slight build. He had big black eyes in a dark tanned face; his hair was jet-black and heavily greased and combed to the side, but it was so long that it feel in shaggy bangs across his forehead. He had a nervous, suspicious look in his eyes. Another thing was that he tended to be compared to a "kicked puppy". "

The Outsiders by S.E Hinton

Why did your character decide to take the tour?
He's had a hard life... And death. *coughs*sorrynotsorryyoushouldhavereadthebook*coughs*. This kind of stuff seems like an ideal thing for a Greaser.

OC?:
Nah, man.

Link about character?
http://www.shmoop.com/the-outsiders/johnny-cade.html

Secret Message?
@Xibilation

Name:
Johnny Cade

Appearance:
giphy.gif

latest

"Johnny was smaller than the rest, with a slight build. He had big black eyes in a dark tanned face; his hair was jet-black and heavily greased and combed to the side, but it was so long that it feel in shaggy bangs across his forehead. He had a nervous, suspicious look in his eyes. Another thing was that he tended to be compared to a "kicked puppy". "

He's had a hard life... And death. *coughs*sorrynotsorryyoushouldhavereadthebook*coughs*. This kind of stuff seems like an ideal thing for a Greaser.

OC?:
Nah, man.

Link about character?

Secret Message?
@Xibilation
OH MY FUCKING GOD

I FUCKING LOVE YOU NAT

AHHHHHHHH

Name:
Johnny Cade

Appearance:
giphy.gif

latest

OC?:
Nah, man.

Link about character?

Secret Message?
@Xibilation
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.