The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mr. Jane Doe
Appearance:
3.jpg

Alias: The RED Soldier
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Team Fortress 2
Why did your character decide to take the tour?: The Soldier considered himself clever, always finding ways to get around and ambush the enemy from behind (somewhat like the Spy, except he isn't a pansy frenchie) and in every attempt, he is met with discouragement and confusion by his team. This...wasnt any different. The Soldier envisioned the singularity in a (fever) dream and told the rest of the team about it, but they all ignored him and his lead-poisoned ways. Well, Mister Jane Doe wasn't going to be held back by his namby-pamby hippie team-- he only ever liked Judas and Dale, anyway. The Soldier would pack his things in a lunchbox and a duffel bag he stole from The Scout, and set of on a journey to find the Singularity. He would come back empowered by patriotism and righteousness to be revered as a war hero amongst his allies.

And this war wasn't ending in 1949

OC?: "NEGATORY!"
Link about character: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Soldier
Secret Message: YOU WILL TELL ME THIS SECRET NOW OR MY NAME ISN'T DANE JOE! @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Introducing

Name: Elizabeth Keen

Appearance: Elizabeth has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. She had a scar on her right wrist from a fire she was involved in as a little girl. She is a 31 year old woman.

337453.jpg

Alias: FBI Profiler Agent Keen

Where do you come from?: The Blacklist (TV Show)

Why did your character decide to take the tour: Lizzy decided to take the tour due to the FBI's interest in Fuse. She is going undercover to observe the situation for any possible criminal activity and learn all she can about the substance.

OC: No

Link about character: http://the-blacklist.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Keen

Secret message: "Blah blah, classified information, blah blah, Tom Keen, blah blah, Raymond Reddington, blah blah, let's kick @$$ FBI style." Sorry, wasn't sure what to put for secret message. lol. :) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"By the way, I forgot to mention that, yes, I agree to the rules. I'm with the FBI anyhow, so I'm used to rules and regulations."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Siren
Wooooooo~ First Game. Yey. <3

tumblr_mai3rpsVjs1rn1gh6o1_500.gif

"Even if you hate me, I still like you a lot!"

Name:
Shiemi Moriyama

Appearance:
Shiemi is a fifteen year old female who stands six inches above five feet. She has blonde hair and green eyes as well as fair skin.
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 108 pounds
Birthday: March 6th

Shiemi originally wears bright colorful kimonos; however, she started wearing a school uniform due to becoming more clumsy than usually. Although she appears to be flat-chested, Shiemi is actually very large breasted despite her small stature.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Staying at home for the most part of her childhood due to being sick, Shiemi was very shy, timid, and naive - which she is a bit clueless when it involves adolescent experiences. After attending True Cross Academy, she becomes a bit more courageous. Overall, Shiemi is a loyal, patient, and hardworking person. Her exceptional kindness, immense will power, and good nature are her assets when it comes to cooperation.

Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Tamers have the ability to summon and control Demons known as Familiars. A Doctor is a Meister with the ability to treat and heal wounds inflicted by Demons. These people are typically possess the knowledge of basic first-aid, emergency first-aid, and the ability to treat ordinary injuries. As for Shiemi, she is the daughter of a storekeeper and is familiar with all types of medicines. Being a gardener herself, her knowledge on plants have helped her treat injuries. Being both of these, Shiemi has keen intellege and is able to be of use to her group, although her taming skills are still quite rook-ish.

tumblr_llz362x6Yk1qbjtqb.png

As a Tamer, she is able to summon an infant Greenman, a Weed-spirit, who is able to help defend as well as "grow" the specific plants that Shiemi needs in order to treat injuries. She refers to the spirit as her Nii-chan and will be seen quite often with her. A Familiar may be summoned by using a summoning paper or with the Tamer's own blood.​

Alias:
She doesn't have one. c:

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:
Ao no Exorcist
tumblr_mxcstrKB9R1r922azo1_500.gif

"I can't be like this, always crying like that. I've got to become even stronger and more resilient. I've still a long way to go before I attain a weed's spirit. I'll definitely catch up, so just wait for me."

Why did your character decide to take the tour?
Shiemi tends to believe that she's the weakest out of her Exwire group, thus she is wanting to become stronger as well as test out her abilities as a Tamer. Riches and infinite power doesn't mean anything for her because skill and experience tends to be all that she needs.

OC?: No. c:
Link about character: http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Shiemi_Moriyama

Secret Message?: Hit me up c; @CCC Kouhai

AND FINALLY, THE CHARACTER SHEET!
Name: Naoki Kashima (Yosuga Path)

Appearance (Picture and a small description):

tumblr_mcks56OmpV1rj0em9o1_500.jpg

The King of Yosuga typically doesn't wear a shirt, originally due to the lack of them in the Conception and now because he has no reason to wear them. His yellow eyes (turned this color due to his demonic nature) tend to glow along with his shamanistic-like tattoos when his power issued extensively.

Alias: Demi-Fiend, King of Yosuga

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Why did your character decide to take the tour?: In the world of the Yosuga Reason, the merit and virtue one possesses is the only way to succeed and advance. As king of the new world, Naoki is constantly hunting for sources of power to stay above the other inhabitants of his world. If he is to keep the dream of his best friend alive after her death, he must do anything to stand tall above all others and rule her perfect world.

OC?: No

Link about character?: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Demi-fiend

Secret Message? @The Pimp Tactician has money on Naoki being killed first-thing by the traitors again.​

Name: King Satan!!
Appearance :
4f293dc28e68e7024a7b55f4e006e884.jpg

Alias: Sadao Mauo don't tell any one that
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: The devil is a part timer!
Why did your character decide to take the tour?: To get enough magic to return to my home world and destroy Ente Isla
OC?: Hell no! What do you think I am? A copy cat?
Link about character? : (give me a bit I can't copy paste here)
Secret Message? :@MrDubWubs "shhhh I'm king satan~"

-Name-
Patchouli Knowledge

-Appearance-
Patchouli has matching purple hair and eyes, and wears a violet colored nightgown outfit along with a hat to match with it as well. She's always seen holding some type of book.

video%20games%20touhou%20moon%20long%20hair%20ribbons%20purple%20hair%20books%20purple%20eyes%20wink%20patchouli%20knowledge%20hat_www.wall321.com_34.jpg

-Alias-
Pache, The Seven Days Magician

-Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place-
Touhou Project

-Why did your character decide to take the tour?-
Two reasons. One, her close friend Remilia Scarlet had planned to go herself, but due to the fact that she had her own "duties" to handle at her mansion, she settled to send Patchouli due to her powerful magic. The second reason she wanted to go besides having her friend send her along was that this occurred in a place unknown to Gensokyo, or otherwise within the rumored "Outside World." This rumor had sparked interest in the magician for awhile, and given the chance to possibly be in that "Outside World" was a chance in her long lifetime that she had to take.

-OC?-
No

-Link about character?-
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Patchouli_Knowledge

-Secret Message?-
@Gummi Bunnies wants a muffin​

Reactions: Raven
Alright, I put a list of everyone who is accepted on the second post in this thread. If you do not find your name, it's either because you just recently posted your CS and I didn't see it, or you didn't fill the CS properly and you may need to look over & edit your CS. If that is the case, please fix it, and post that you did here, thank you!

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Name: Gaz Membrane
Appearance (Picture and a small description): Gaz has a choice of dress that's very much on the gothic side. She has dark purple short hair that can be considered a bit spiky, and amber-colored eyes that, when actually opened wide enough to spot, radiate darkness and hatred.. Not to mention they seem to see straight into your soul and try to burn away your flesh.

Typically, she wears purple striped leggings with a small skirt over them, and a plain black shirt with striped arms. One item she's never seen without is her skull necklace that dangles just above her chest.
Gaz_Taster_of_Pork_by_rongs1234.jpg
Gaz_sketch_by_cuddle_meee.jpg
older_gaz___n_tak_by_crazyness96-d5nb6pa.jpg
(Left)
Aliases: None
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Invader Zim
Why did your character decide to take the tour? "My DAD said I needed to get out more.. This is the least boring place I can be, I guess.."
OC?: No.
Link about character? http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/Gaz
Secret Message? @A Wild Sav

"Let's get one thing straight; touch my Game Slave and I will become the manifestation of your worst nightmares."​

Alright, I put a list of everyone who is accepted on the second post in this thread. If you do not find your name, it's either because you just recently posted your CS and I didn't see it, or you didn't fill the CS properly and you may need to look over & edit your CS. If that is the case, please fix it, and post that you did here, thank you!
(Fixed mine. Have to wait till I get home to post link. Sorry

Name: Raymond Reddington
theblacklist-3.jpg
Red is fairly small in stature and not very physically impressive. He appears to be aging and may or may not be balding (I dunno if Spader went bald or shaved).
Alias: Red
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: The Blacklist
Why did your character decide to take the tour? Curiosity. And because Elizabeth is there.
OC?: No.
Link about character? http://the-blacklist.wikia.com/wiki/Raymond_Reddington
Secret Message?
@BarrenThin

Name: Abdizur
tumblr_nlf3o027mx1tmxfemo1_500.jpg

Small, about four feet tall standing. Made completely of stone. He's a gargoyle.
Alias: Scree
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Primal
Why did your character decide to take the tour? He's trying to regain power to fight Abdizur.
Link about character? http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Scree
Secret Message? Nothing is ever what it looks like.

[BCOLOR=#008000]GET HYPE GET HYPE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]GET HYPE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]
gXnWj.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]HYPE GOT GET MORE HYPE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#008000]GOT IT YET?!?[/BCOLOR]​

Name: Nanami Yasuri
From the series Katanagatari
[Go ahead.
Try typing it.
It's fun! Katanagatari~ Katanagatari~ Kah~Tah~Naaaaah, Gah~Tah-Ree!]

Misleadingly small, and thin as a twig.
[BCOLOR=#003300]
gXnYy.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
She's actually pretty old though! About 23!
She's pretty stacked too, though it's hard to tell.
She has dark green hair with a few pink markings.
Her eyes are purple, and her facial expressions are somewhat dull~!
Pretty nice smile though!

[BCOLOR=#003300]
gXo9x.gif
[/BCOLOR]
What a beauty!
Dresses in traditional Japanese, oh my!
Very elegantly~
Looks that could kill?
Sounds very good!
Or does it sound very bad?

Alias: Why would she need another name?
gXoxo.jpg

Don't be silly.​

Why she went to the factory?
Because it sounded like an eloquent adventure!
PINKEYS UP, GENTLEPEEPS!
gXorq.jpg

Ahaha, just kidding.
She doesn't have a reason.
Just wanted to see if see if she could find something enjoyable~
Something that could ease the pain that's wracked her body since birth~
Maybe a bit of love?
Ah, maybe some hate too... ~
It's a little complicated,
Or is it not complicated at all?
gXoWI.jpg

Her wiki can be found [BCOLOR=#003300][BCOLOR=#003300]here[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]. There's spoilers, of course!!!
Secret Message? [BCOLOR=#003300]@Nanami2great [/BCOLOR]@Ziogen
@Librarian Cat

You forgot Ziogen :0

Or if you think they filled the app out incorrectly, they answered every field, so no.

Last edited:
Here's the CS again with proper labeling, I guess?

Name:
gXRKj.png

gXRMW.jpg
Alias:
gXROb.jpg
gXRPc.png
Why did your character decide to take the tour?:
gXRR0.jpg
OC?:
gXRPc.png
Link about character?
gXRRO.png
Here
Secret Message?:
gXRT1.png

Ika_Musume.png

Name:
Ika Musume

Appearance: She is appeared to be a young girl with a hat that seems like a squid hat, she has a white complexion. Her 'hair' is light blue, her hair actually being fully controllable tendrils, and she can manipulate them at will. She wears a small white tanktop, a skirt and panties on her bottom, both pure white with a blue outline. She also wears two dark blue braces, two deep blue eyes to match.

Alias: Squidsy, Squid Girl

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Why did your character decide to take the tour?

She doesn't have a particular reason behind taking the tour, but it's said to get away from paying a debt to her 'friends' back home. This is believed due to her taking every opportunity to get out of working, so that is the assumed theory why she went on the tour.

LINK: http://shinryakuikamusume.wikia.com/wiki/Ika_Musume

Secret Message?
:why don't next time you pick a fucking interesting character first before having to switch to one @Mirage

Reactions: Raven
Name: Garnet
Appearance (Picture and a small description): The Gem with the 'Tude
latest

Alias: Garnet
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Steven Universe
Why did your character decide to take the tour? To teach people the TRUE meaning of a fusion.
OC?: I WISH (no)
Link about character: http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Garnet

Secret Message: She will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP if you oppose her.
*gives you a bucket of hugs* I will murder you with love for this!

Reactions: Yiyel
Status
Not open for further replies.