• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

setsuna_6611.jpg

Huh. A cute kid with cat ears... Where had Setsuna seen this before...?

@Lizzy @The Great Detective
e2271f4f9bef12f3f40cd794ed1db237.jpg

"Hmmm? Hello there.~" 96 greeted while glomping Len.

And so it begins...

@The Great Detective @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
In the library, a man sat crossed-legged on the floor of the 'History' section. He laughed maniacally as he tore pages out of various different books, chucking them behind his head after he'd finished. He would rip out a chunk of pages, then throw the book. Rinse, repeat.
'Woo-Hoo!'
He raised his hands in the air as he cheered. He wore a baseball cap tilted to the left, and seemed oddly muscular and well-trained for a lunatic.
tumblr_lqth4m2tl31qh6w8to1_500.gif

He said, as he slid his hands along a shelf, knocking at least 10 more books on to the floor.

He was really being quite loud for someone who was in a library.
@TheLibrary

In the library, a man sat crossed-legged on the floor of the 'History' section. He laughed maniacally as he tore pages out of various different books, chucking them behind his head after he'd finished. He would rip out a chunk of pages, then throw the book. Rinse, repeat.
'Woo-Hoo!'
He raised his hands in the air as he cheered. He wore a baseball cap tilted to the left, and seemed oddly muscular and well-trained for a lunatic.
tumblr_lqth4m2tl31qh6w8to1_500.gif

He said, as he slid his hands along a shelf, knocking at least 10 more books on to the floor.

He was really being quite loud for someone who was in a library.
@TheLibrary
image.jpeg
Two children walked up to the crazy book man.
"Eeerrr, what are you doing?"

The man gasped, and then launched himself onto his feet, saluting the boys, rigidly.
"I am a trained US Army official, Sir! The best of the best!" He seemed breathless, almost nervous by the encounter.

He then howled loudly.
"You'll never take me back!" He shouted "Never, man!"
He spoke with a thick Southern accent.
@TheLibrary @Cromartie Sarkissian

If Sakuya noticed his almost terrifying sudden calmness, she did nothing to show it.

"It's uncultured, unsightly, and more fit for wild animals. Even a human should be at least a small step above that."

@Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Cromartie Sarkissian
The Master scoffed at his remark before stating "Wild Animals? You say that like people are any better. All you need is to drum the right beat, and people will be just as if not more barbaric then those animals".

Anddd back to not showing any sympathy. "I apologize if you expect me to show sympathy to a lying and conniving thief, because I'll inform you right now that that won't be happening," she stated. It appeared that Reece had no qualms in being blunt.. Which, if he were here, was something Gilgamesh probably well knew by now. Hell, even Iskander could probably catch onto that fact pretty darn quick. It was rather obvious, after all. She really hadn't been kidding when she'd said she couldn't tell a lie, it seemed...

Well, at least she'd gotten him to shut up with the money. She sighed in relief, seeming incredibly glad that the man no longer had any need for trying to deceive her or her company. "Good for you," the Sybil commented, politely and calmly. However, she was rather annoyed that the man hadn't thanked her for her little tip. "And you're welcome," she added, annoyance probably tinging her voice. What was with this guy, anyways? Did he have any sense of decency? Well, even one small glance at him screamed 'no'.

What he did next only reinforced that.

Now, Reece's annoyance became much more obvious. She didn't have tolerance for people like this. "Oh, would you shut your ungrateful piehole? Jerk," she muttered, obviously aggravated and rubbed up the wrong way by this man. However, with what happened next, the annoyance turned to horror. Instantly, Reece's eyes went wide with alarm, and her heart practically leapt with terror. She managed to stop the tissue using her telekinesis right before it could directly touch her... But that didn't change her horror. It.. I-it almost.. T-touched me... Oh, no. Here we go. It got close enough for me to breathe in the germs...

Oh, boy, was Thenardier lucky that Reece was too caught up in her disgust and horror to do anything about what he'd just pulled. Instead, she hurriedly and frantically used her telekinesis to guide the tissue to the nearest trash can... Before proceeding to scream internally.

But, hey - looked like she was in luck! Thank God for the weird stranger with the odd screwdriver that showed up. She didn't know how he did it, but she suddenly felt much cleaner. That was definitely nice, and she seemed to unfreeze, losing her look of absolute horror and disgust. Phew. Much better. Clearing her throat once again, the Sybil did her best to pretend nothing had happened. Psh, she wasn't afraid of a little filth!... Okay, that wasn't true, but she could still pretend she hadn't been bothered.. Right?

tumblr_lzu1az8R0L1qdndm8o2_250.gif

"It's quite alright. And.. Thank you," she replied, offering a small smile. She wasn't sure just who this man was, but at least he was pleasant... And clean. That was good. So, she seemed less than bothered when he began to go on - in fact, she actually seemed genuinely interested in what he was saying. After all, she loved learning, so she was more than happy to hear out and listen intently to his speech. So, when he finished his explanation, Reece nodded contently. "I see. Interesting.. But I don't believe I've heard of Time Lords before, nor have I heard of this.. 'Doctor'. Or the Daleks," she mused, thoughtfully.

Oh. Right. Introductions.

Pleasantly, Reece outstretched her hand to the Master, still smiling slightly. "Of course. I'm Reece. Reece Duchannes. Pleasure to meet you.. 'Master'." Well, that was really weird to say. Granted, she wasn't fond of the discussion of the earlier fighting, considering that she didn't like fights when they weren't necessary.

Splash_Nutcracker_3D_9.jpg

"I don't like fighting, either."

@Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Cromartie Sarkissian
c2s6c.jpg

Not surprising for her to not know anything about time lords, though how to explain it? "Well, the Time Lords in short are an Alien Race from the Planet of Gallifrey, with Red grass and two Suns. They were the most advanced race in the entire Galaxy, having mastered the art of Time Travel, Space Manipulation and many other such Marvels. But then the Daleks came along" he then pointed to a Dalek on the painting "A very hateful race. They're these slime things inside robotic suits, and they're bred for the soul purpose of destroying every living being that isn't a Dalek. They brought the Time Lord to their knee's... Only for the Doctor to do something bold. He destroyed Gallifrey. Killing his entire race, and the Daleks with them. And that is where the name 'Gallifrey Falls' came from... Well technically it was also called 'no more' right then, but as separate names. But then the Doctor and his Time Travel shenanigans did something... bizarre. He and himself, and a eleven more of himselves went back and trapped Gallifrey. So that it was never destroyed, but isolated from the rest of the Galaxy so that it may live on alone. And that's where the two names merged to become Gallifrey Falls No More.".

Then realizing he never mentioned who the Doctor was he then added on "Oh, you remember that man I was sword fighting? That was the Doctor". However, when Ryan mentioned he didn't like fighting the Master could only respond "Do you truly? Or have you simply not found the best drum yet?".

tumblr_ncp6xmQheV1s4qvrdo2_500.gif

It was just then Gilgamesh reappeared only a few feet behind Reece and Ryan, having caught that list bit he said "Silence Mongrel. Not everyone finds their glory in battle. Take your drumming elsewhere".

Iskander meanwhile was simply observing for now, he was just interested in learning about these Time Lords, and was sympathetic to both Ryan just not finding her calling, but also that she just might not be a combatant.

@Hospes @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay

The man gasped, and then launched himself onto his feet, saluting the boys, rigidly.
"I am a trained US Army official, Sir! The best of the best!" He seemed breathless, almost nervous by the encounter.

He then howled loudly.
"You'll never take me back!" He shouted "Never, man!"
He spoke with a thick Southern accent.
@TheLibrary @Cromartie Sarkissian
Both children were both confused and disturbed. What was this guys deal? What even is an America? And his voice...it sounded like he was trying to swallow marbles! "Trunks!" Goten, the younger of the two boys, whispered into his friend's ear "I think he's was one of those crazies you Mom was telling us about!"
"Don't be such a worrier, Goten! Just look at this guy! He's barely strong enough to pull apart those books, let alone cause any read harm. Not to us, not to anybody" The half Saiyan broke out into laughter "He does appear to be having some fun though"
"That's not what a mean, Trunks! What's Mom going to say when she finds out we've been talking to strangers?"
"Ha! You're Mom can be kinda scary, and that's coming from someone as brave as me!" He flung his arms around his younger friend. "But you can't let yourself fear her forever! Now, let's have some fun!" A strange light began to swarm the older Half Saiyan Hybrid, near blinding in strength. "How about we prove to this guy that we're not who he thinks we are?"

"You mean we're gunna..."
"Yes sir-ee"
"Score!" Goten screamed, as he too developed a strong Ki field
"Hey, nut-case! Can your 'America' do this?"

tumblr_m6t587Njc71ra6hn5o1_500.gif

And with that, both boys went Super-Saiyan
"
This isn't even our full power, loser!" Trunks cried, creating a L shape with his right hand against his head
"
Yeah, a loser!" Following his friends example, Goten too tried to mock the madman. The youngest boy, however, used the wrong hand, creating a backwards L shape with his fingers
"Goten! Now your just showing me up, idiot! You use your right hand!"
"
S-s-sorry Trunks..." He began fumbling with his fingers, making a variety of different shapes in front of his torso. "Errr, Trunks...which hand if my right hand?"
"Oh, just forget it...the moments gone..."

@libary

Both children were both confused and disturbed. What was this guys deal? What even is an America? And his voice...it sounded like he was trying to swallow marbles! "Trunks!" Goten, the younger of the two boys, whispered into his friend's ear "I think he's was one of those crazies you Mom was telling us about!"
"Don't be such a worrier, Goten! Just look at this guy! He's barely strong enough to pull apart those books, let alone cause any read harm. Not to us, not to anybody" The half Saiyan broke out into laughter "He does appear to be having some fun though"
"That's not what a mean, Trunks! What's Mom going to say when she finds out we've been talking to strangers?"
"Ha! You're Mom can be kinda scary, and that's coming from someone as brave as me!" He flung his arms around his younger friend. "But you can't let yourself fear her forever! Now, let's have some fun!" A strange light began to swarm the older Half Saiyan Hybrid, near blinding in strength. "How about we prove to this guy that we're not who he thinks we are?"

"You mean we're gunna..."
"Yes sir-ee"
"Score!" Goten screamed, as he too developed a strong Ki field
"Hey, nut-case! Can your 'America' do this?"

tumblr_m6t587Njc71ra6hn5o1_500.gif

And with that, both boys went Super-Saiyan
"
This isn't even our full power, loser!" Trunks cried, creating a L shape with his right hand against his head
"
Yeah, a loser!" Following his friends example, Goten too tried to mock the madman. The youngest boy, however, used the wrong hand, creating a backwards L shape with his fingers
"Goten! Now your just showing me up, idiot! You use your right hand!"
"
S-s-sorry Trunks..." He began fumbling with his fingers, making a variety of different shapes in front of his torso. "Errr, Trunks...which hand if my right hand?"
"Oh, just forget it...the moments gone..."

@libary
The lightshow didn't seem to be fazing Murdock. In fact, he pointed at them and laughed. 'Woo-Hoo! It's like one of them 3-D movies! Is like the kids are really there 'n front of me! It's like real life!'
And I ain't a loser, Sir! I'm H.M. Howlin'-Mad Murdock! Best Helicopter Pilot there ever is was. Man, I love this film!'
@Cromartie Sarkissian

The lightshow didn't seem to be fazing Murdock. In fact, he pointed at them and laughed. 'Woo-Hoo! It's like one of them 3-D movies! Is like the kids are really there 'n front of me! It's like real life!'
And I ain't a loser, Sir! I'm H.M. Howlin'-Mad Murdock! Best Helicopter Pilot there ever is was. Man, I love this film!'
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Errrm, Trunks? Didn't he already say that?" Goten whispered, pulling on his friends shoulder. As if he didn't already ahev enough to be confused about, what with all the creepy aliens and giant monkeys he had seen on his way in, and now some strange southern man repeating himself
"Listen up, Mr! Are you crazy or just plain stupid? We are real, 110%"
"That's a big number Trunks, are you sure?"
"Yes! I'M SURE THAT I'M REAL!"
The older half Saiyan let out a sigh. "Just stop trying to show me up, alright"
"Okay..." Goten shrugged his shoulders and slumped his spine, sulking
"Fine! If it cheers you up, we can....errrr...go to gift shop before we leave?"
"OH BOY!!! THE GIFT SHOP!!!"

latest

"Errrm, Trunks? Didn't he already say that?" Goten whispered, pulling on his friends shoulder. As if he didn't already ahev enough to be confused about, what with all the creepy aliens and giant monkeys he had seen on his way in, and now some strange southern man repeating himself
"Listen up, Mr! Are you crazy or just plain stupid? We are real, 110%"
"That's a big number Trunks, are you sure?"
"Yes! I'M SURE THAT I'M REAL!"
The older half Saiyan let out a sigh. "Just stop trying to show me up, alright"
"Okay..." Goten shrugged his shoulders and slumped his spine, sulking
"Fine! If it cheers you up, we can....errrr...go to gift shop before we leave?"
"OH BOY!!! THE GIFT SHOP!!!"

latest
'It's like the movie's actually talkin' to me!'
said Murdock, a smile forming across his face.
I ain't crazy!
11472L.jpg

After all, yer' gotta be smart to play stupid!'
@Cromartie Sarkissian

'It's like the movie's actually talkin' to me!'
said Murdock, a smile forming across his face.
I ain't crazy!
11472L.jpg

After all, yer' gotta be smart to play stupid!'
@Cromartie Sarkissian
"Tee-hee" the orange Gi-ed boy sniggered "Trunks knows all about playing stupid!" He was almost instantly met with a slap across the back of the head "Hey! That really hurt!"
"Well. maybe next time you'll think before you speak! I don't think I want to take you to the gift shop anymore!"
"No! Trunks I'm sorry! I'm sorry!! Just...Please Don't..."

hqdefault.jpg

He started to well up
"I r-r-really want to---G-g-go to the....the gift s-s-hop..."
He stopped holding back, exploding in a fit of raw, childish emotion
"BUT I WANNA, TRUNK, I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!!!!"
"OKAY! YOU CAN GO TO THE GIF SHOP IN A BIT JUST SHOP SHOUTING!!!"
"Yaya!" He shoved his hands over his mouth, barely containing his joy. Kids, eh?

"But in the mean time,..." Like a blur, Trunks ran at the Madman's feet, tying his shoe laces together before he could blink. Grabbing hi hat from his head, the duo began to run "Bye Bye, loser!!"
"Yeah, you loser! We wont even buy you anything from the gift shop!"
"GOTEN! Now he knows where we're gonna hide!" The half-Saiyan
growled through gritted teeth
"Oh, haha. Sorry..."
@thelibary
mobile post

GiTI0Jv.png

gr_holidaycards_obs_prinny--article_image.jpg

Ah, December, the one month out of the year where joy is in the air and those who are enemies or squabblers put aside their differences and enjoy the holiday season together. Maybe Carl Grimes and Arya Stark would stop being so down in the dumps. Kyon might not complain as much. Perhaps Papyrus would try cooking special holiday spaghetti instead of normal spaghetti. For once maybe you'd see Cloud and Sephiroth get along. Maybe you'd even see The Doctor and The Master having a little fun together. Gnar would probably wear the most adorable holiday outfit you ever could imagine, leading around his holly jolly kitten army. Erika might carry around a roll of candy cane printed duct tape. You'd probably catch Rildey kissing Santa Claus. And maybe, just maybe , Growleth would be kind enough not to bite Ike's hand. Lastly, you picture that finally Joshua and Teresa may stop bickering for a change.

Haha, scratch that last one. Like that'd ever happen.

Lately, you noticed that The Multiverse Hotel seemed busier than normal. You would see more and more guests piling in, Prinnies running about carrying boxes of decorations, and a feeling of holiday spirit in the air. For the past week, the ballrooms had been off limits--as the hotel staff began to prep it for their annual Multiverse Hotel Christmas Party. And, oddly enough the gardens had been off limits too. You hear rumors floating about that the gardens will be involved in the Christmas festivities as well, but you haven't a clue. After all, you're simply a guest. But you knew the rumors would soon come to an end; today was the day the party was set to begin!

Early in the afternoon, around 3pm, no matter where you were in hotel--even if you were just arriving--you would hear an announcement bellow over the loudspeaker.

Attention all guests, the Multiverse Hotel's annual Holiday celebration is about to begin! If you will be participating in this year's events please head down to our ballrooms and join us!

If you just so happen to be one of the guests interested in attending their celebration, you begin to make your way down to the ballrooms. Along the way, you are greeted by a beautiful assortment of christmas trees, ribbons, lights, candles, and many other gorgeous holiday additions to the wonderful hotel.

holiday4_blog.jpg

Once you arrive in front of the designated party rooms, you make your way inside and notice that quite the crowd had already begun to arrive. The room is as festive and cheerful as the decorated hallways are. A band is standing on the stage at the front playing soft christmas music.

5c31e7f78ffa3addf14b9e58f5dd741c.png

As the music plays, you notice a young woman walk out on stage. The music then stops for a moment, and the woman takes a microphone from one of the singers so she can address the crowd.

c71baee95615256a086d24a611d22b68.png

"Merry Christmas, one and all! The Multiverse Hotel thanks you for attending our holiday party this year! My name is Queen Elsa, and I'll be aiding with the ice skating competition to be held this evening--along with announcing all of our events. If you are interested in participating in any of our events please see our list of entertainment for the evening that can be found in the doorway of this room. Thanks again for coming, and I will now turn your attention over to Donnie, our DJ for the evening."

14eb32821efc4690d53ae145599ca94b.png

"Thanks, your royal highness. Donnie here, bringing you all your favorite Christmas hits. Tonight, we'll be bringing you everyone's favorite holiday tune, Here Comes Santa Claus, all night. It'll be a non-stop marathon, people, so I hope all of you enjoy--"

05008003_.jpg

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we are not doing this again. I'm not feeling it. I don't wanna do this, but you've forced my hand. I'm just gonna have to take over."

A much taller man, clearly bigger than the little elf who was working as a DJ, suddenly hopped on the stage. He wrestled with the little elf for a moment, eventually tossing him away from the DJ equipment. "This event is a part of the Murder Games Community, is it not? We aren't going to listen to some repetitive crap all night, are we? No! We're gonna rock all night and cluck like the chickens we are until sunrise!"

c3af32954f6e278b6a78b3482548d621.png

The track of music the man selected begins to play...

...and you realize the party is beginning.

Hanging in the doorway is a list detailing where all of the main party locations and events can be found.

Main Locations

Ballroom A - The main party area. There is dancing going on nearby the stage where DJ Donnie and a live band are set up. Tables and a banquet table are set up for anyone interested in partaking in a Christmas feast. A drink table can also be seen, full of mysterious drinks to try.

Ballroom B - Take a photograph with Santa Claus! Free to anyone interested!

The Gardens - Full of many beautiful winter themed decorations, the gardens a great place to have a snowball fight, play in the snow, go ice skating, or go on a sleigh ride, or take a walk.

* note: All other Multiverse Hotel locations are available as well, but these selected locations are mainly for this event.

Events

Event rules: Each person may have up to three characters participate in each event, excluding the potions. Also, please read the spoiler tags for the rules and explanation of each event so you don't miss out on anything. Thanks~

----

Mysterious Drinks - in Ballroom A, next to the feasting tables, there is a table full of mysterious drinks to try. There is a red & white drink, a green drink, a blue drink, a silver drink, a gold drink, a red drink, and a white drink.

(ooc: This is the traditional potion game of the Murder Series. Drinking a potion will make something happen to your character, whether it be good, bad or strange. The effects will at least last three days in real life time (not IC time), but you can make them last for as long as you like if you want to play with them longer. You may only take one potion at a time, but you may take another after the effects of your current potion wear off if you would like. There are unlimited amounts of each potion. To participate, be sure to tag me and in-character please bold and underline which potion you choose to take so that I may activate your event.)

The White Elephant Gift Exchange - Near the door of Ballroom A you see a sign-up list to participate in the hotel's white elephant gift exchange, and a basket to place your gift in.

(ooc: To participate in the white elephant gift exchange please tag me, bold and underline your action in-character saying you signed up for the white elephant party, and find a picture of a gift idea. It can be something funny, cool, silly, weird, anything! But PM me this picture and tell me what your gift is--don't tell anyone else! Then, after everyone has PMed me their pictures / gifts, in-character I will randomly tag a few people a day and give their character a gift in the roleplay out of that selection I received. The character will then be given the option to keep their current gift, or steal a gift from someone who has previously opened one. The event will begin December 8th so if you are interested in participating please sign up before then.)

Ice Skating Races - Near the Gardens you will see a sign-up list to participate in the hotel's Ice Skating Race. If you sign up, a Prinny servant will aid you in finding a pair of skates to use, and you will be allowed a short amount of time to practice skating before the racing begins.

(ooc: This will be a dice event. The race will be run in a 1 v.s. 1 format. When two characters are called to race, they each will roll a dice in-character. The character who rolled the higher number will be the winner of the race. All of the winners of the first round will have matches against the other winners. This will keep going until only one person stands victor. There will be prizes for first, second, and third place. If you are interested in taking part in this event, please tag me and in-character bold and underline your action saying that you signed up for the ice skating races. This event will begin December 5th, so if you are interested in participating please sign up before then.)

Holly Jolly Scavenger Hunt! - Outside of Ballroom B a flyer can be seen posted on the wall, advertising for a scavenger hunting game. Little information is given on the scavenger hunt, and you're unsure what entirely you must do for it. Small lettering on the bottom of the flyer reads: "Sign your name at the bottom of the list and I'll come to find you when I'm ready to start this fun filled holiday... er... game."

(ooc: If you're interested in participating, as always, bold and underline your action in-character saying you signed up for the scavenger hunt. This event will begin on December 11th, and instructions will be given when it is time for it to begin."

ooc: Thank you everyone for participating in this Christmas event! Anything that is labeled an event is something you must tag me to partake in, but otherwise this event will be mostly self-run, meaning it will be up to you to entertain yourselves with interactions rather than waiting for the GM to move the roleplay along. This will be a very casual, relaxing event. I hope you all enjoy it and have a wonderful holiday season! Cheers~

@The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @Hazel-rah @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @Xytheus @Chris Lang @Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:
The party had begun.

Young Ilona could be found near the stage, swinging back and forth on a Christmas decoration like a little monkey. While her frantic mother, Elsa, tried to make the girl mind her manners.

tumblr_inline_nlbxx03Hl11qkdr2y.png

"S-Stop this at once! This isn't how a young princess should behave!"

UiMWfao.png

"Fret not, dear mother! For I do this in the name of fun~!"

Elsa wiggled a finger at her daughter. "As if that makes it any better!"

Joshua stood under the mistletoe, waiting for victims something to happen.

Lkzsgum.png

"Ah, Christmas, an over-extravagant holiday, yes, but still it's filled with so many... opportunities."

@Anyone

A dark figure loomed around the outer skirts of the ballroom, seemingly emerged from nowhere. WHO WAS HE? he was never in this hotel before..

gaster_face_2_by_arcbuild-d9if71n.png

* THIS IS HARDLY WHAT I EXPECTED.

@NOBODY AT ALL​

The party had begun.

Young Ilona could be found near the stage, swinging back and forth on a Christmas decoration like a little monkey. While her frantic mother, Elsa, tried to make the girl mind her manners.

UiMWfao.png

Lkzsgum.png

"Ah, Christmas, an over-extravagant holiday, yes, but still it's filled with so many... opportunities."

@Anyone
tumblr_inline_n8q83bWIEs1sfvecc.png

"COMING THROUGH, PRINCESS ILONA~!"

From the ceiling, the blue-haired Morgan swung down on one of the decorations, screaming with joy as her ride began to arc and swing upwards, "ALL IS GOOD IF IT'S IN THE NAME OF FUN! WE'VE HAD ENOUGH PAIN IN THESE GAMES, IT'S TIME FOR FUN ONES, YOUR MAJESTY!"

tumblr_inline_navtx1Zg5t1sfvecc.jpg

"Oh boy... It seems Morgan truly does have that teenage spirit..." Robin muttered as he watched from afar before walking away from his daughter's antics. There wasn't like there was much he could do to stop her anyways, so he felt no regrets as he walked over to Ballroom A and grabbed the green drink, "Well, at least the drinks will be fine..."

Oh, how wrong he was about to proven...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Great Detective

From the ceiling, the blue-haired Morgan swung down on one of the decorations, screaming with joy as her ride began to arc and swing upwards, "ALL IS GOOD IF IT'S IN THE NAME OF FUN! WE'VE HAD ENOUGH PAIN IN THESE GAMES, IT'S TIME FOR FUN ONES, YOUR MAJESTY!"

"Oh boy... It seems Morgan truly does have that teenage spirit..." Robin muttered as he watched from afar before walking away from his daughter's antics. There wasn't like there was much he could do to stop her anyways, so he felt no regrets as he walked over to Ballroom A and grabbed the green drink, "Well, at least the drinks will be fine..."

gnarPic.png

Do not fear, Gnar is here!

Coming in the place of the cats (because they hate the loud areas), are poros!

header01.jpg

Ahem... they went to the (potion) tables to see if there was any Poro Snaxs.

@The Tactician @potion guys​

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Tucker - Ballroom

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Tucker stood next to the drink table, examining all the different colors. A santa hat sat atop his helmet. "So, like, which of these are alcohol? This isn't a party until I get shit-faced." He picked up a silver drink and looked at it.

Gravemind - Ballroom B
The giant worm waited in line to have his picture taken with Santa. Several small parasites fell off of him when he moved. He couldn't wait to see Santas claws. Perhaps, he would assimilate Santa, and gain the knowledge of the North Pole.

"Tiny penguin minions and all manner of stupid festive ornaments, how typical, these people celebrate the same stupid rituals we have back home, no doubt all the red clothing and gift giving will commence shortly"

Drakath looked about, almost in distaste, but a small curve at the edge of his mouth betrayed the feelings of nostalgia the place gave him, the Christmas trees, festive ornaments and various other holiday related guff was really starting to bring back fond memories of long winter nights spent with his dad, when he wasn't expecting far too much of his son, he would read him stories at this time of year

He could almost feel regret well up in his chest at the memories, and so he pushed them deep inside, locking them away for now. The Champion of Chaos didn't have feelings like that

He could recall the one time Xing, Xang and the others had forced everyone to don festive outfits...And the slight smile returned, he could afford to enjoy himself, only a little
aqw_christmas_contest___d_by_zirocs-d8ab8z8.jpg

"OOOOOH, I WONDER WHAT THIS ONE TASTES LIKE" Korosensei murmurs, downing another drink at the potion table, laughing at the wacky things happening to his body
e54cd53df4eb091f8e7a4b2312e14771.jpg

Boy, it was a good thing drinks didn't work the same way on him, huh?

"Pass me one, Teach!" Karma chimes, taking one from the outstretched tentacle that would offer him one, Red, like his hair

"Oh boy" Nagisa watched, slightly worried for Karma's wellbeing

"Oi, Ilona, come down from there, you're not allowed to have fun without me around" came a no doubt familiar voice to the other patrons of the hotel "So, come on down here, and we'll find something fun to do together"
izayoi__render__by_hoshinayuki-d7ly8ra.png

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever's interested in any of my poorly RPed characters, I suppose

*WHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR BZZZZZZZZZZZT CLCK WHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRR BZZZZZZZZZZZT CLCK*

A curious cacophony of metal, buzzing, and bone approached Ilona, Elsa, and Morgan.

good_zpszkl05jso.png

NYEH. HEH. HEH.

goood_zpsjpb8l6vk.png

HUMAN(S) FOUND. INITIATE GREET_SEQUENCE.EXE . SCANNING FACES... RETRIEVING NAMES FROM DATABASE... <ERROR> NAMES NOT FOUND.

GREETINGS, HUMAN CHILD/REN. IT IS I, P.A.P.B.O.R.G. MK II. THE G STANDS FOR GREAT. NYEH. HEH. HEH.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @DapperDogman

GiTI0Jv.png

Ah, December, the one month out of the year where joy is in the air and those who are enemies or squabblers put aside their differences and enjoy the holiday season together. Maybe Carl Grimes and Arya Stark would stop being so down in the dumps. Kyon might not complain as much. Perhaps Papyrus would try cooking special holiday spaghetti instead of normal spaghetti. For once maybe you'd see Cloud and Sephiroth get along. Maybe you'd even see The Doctor and The Master having a little fun together. Gnar would probably wear the most adorable holiday outfit you ever could imagine, leading around his holly jolly kitten army. Erika might carry around a roll of candy cane printed duct tape. You'd probably catch Rildey kissing Santa Claus. And maybe, just maybe , Growleth would be kind enough not to bite Ike's hand. Lastly, you picture that finally Joshua and Teresa may stop bickering for a change.

Lately, you noticed that The Multiverse Hotel seemed busier than normal. You would see more and more guests piling in, Prinnies running about carrying boxes of decorations, and a feeling of holiday spirit in the air. For the past week, the ballrooms had been off limits--as the hotel staff began to prep it for their annual Multiverse Hotel Christmas Party. And, oddly enough the gardens had been off limits too. You hear rumors floating about that the gardens will be involved in the Christmas festivities as well, but you haven't a clue. After all, you're simply a guest. But you knew the rumors would soon come to an end; today was the day the party was set to begin!

Early in the afternoon, around 3pm, no matter where you were in hotel--even if you were just arriving--you would hear an announcement bellow over the loudspeaker.

Attention all guests, the Multiverse Hotel's annual Holiday celebration is about to begin! If you will be participating in this year's events please head down to our ballrooms and join us!

If you just so happen to be one of the guests interested in attending their celebration, you begin to make your way down to the ballrooms. Along the way, you are greeted by a beautiful assortment of christmas trees, ribbons, lights, candles, and many other gorgeous holiday additions to the wonderful hotel.

holiday4_blog.jpg

Once you arrive in front of the designated party rooms, you make your way inside and notice that quite the crowd had already begun to arrive. The room is as festive and cheerful as the decorated hallways are. A band is standing on the stage at the front playing soft christmas music.

As the music plays, you notice a young woman walk out on stage. The music then stops for a moment, and the woman takes a microphone from one of the singers so she can address the crowd.

"Merry Christmas, one and all! The Multiverse Hotel thanks you for attending our holiday party this year! My name is Queen Elsa, and I'll be aiding with the ice skating competition to be held this evening--along with announcing all of our events. If you are interested in participating in any of our events please see our list of entertainment for the evening that can be found in the doorway of this room. Thanks again for coming, and I will now turn your attention over to Donnie, our DJ for the evening."

"Thanks, your royal highness. Donnie here, bringing you all your favorite Christmas hits. Tonight, we'll be bringing you everyone's favorite holiday tune, Here Comes Santa Claus, all night. It'll be a non-stop marathon, people, so I hope all of you enjoy--"

05008003_.jpg

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we are not doing this again. I'm not feeling it. I don't wanna do this, but you've forced my hand. I'm just gonna have to take over."

A much taller man, clearly bigger than the little elf who was working as a DJ, suddenly hopped on the stage. He wrestled with the little elf for a moment, eventually tossing him away from the DJ equipment. "This event is a part of the Murder Games Community, is it not? We aren't going to listen to some repetitive crap all night, are we? No! We're gonna rock all night and cluck like the chickens we are until sunrise!"

Hanging in the doorway is a list detailing where all of the main party locations and events can be found.

Main Locations

Ballroom A - The main party area. There is dancing going on nearby the stage where DJ Donnie and a live band are set up. Tables and a banquet table are set up for anyone interested in partaking in a Christmas feast. A drink table can also be seen, full of mysterious drinks to try.

The Gardens - Full of many beautiful winter themed decorations, the gardens a great place to have a snowball fight, play in the snow, go ice skating, or go on a sleigh ride, or take a walk.

* note: All other Multiverse Hotel locations are available as well, but these selected locations are mainly for this event.

Events

Mysterious Drinks - in Ballroom A, next to the feasting tables, there is a table full of mysterious drinks to try. There is a red & white drink, a green drink, a blue drink, a silver drink, a gold drink, a red drink, and a white drink.

(ooc: This is the traditional potion game of the Murder Series. Drinking a potion will make something happen to your character, whether it be good, bad or strange. The effects will at least last three days in real life time (not IC time), but you can make them last for as long as you like if you want to play with them longer. You may only take one potion at a time, but you may take another after the effects of your current potion wear off if you would like. There are unlimited amounts of each potion. To participate, be sure to tag me and in-character please bold and underline which potion you choose to take so that I may activate your event.)

The White Elephant Gift Exchange - Near the door of Ballroom A you see a sign-up list to participate in the hotel's white elephant gift exchange, and a basket to place your gift in.

(ooc: To participate in the white elephant gift exchange please tag me, bold and underline your action in-character saying you signed up for the white elephant party, and find a picture of a gift idea. It can be something funny, cool, silly, weird, anything! But PM me this picture and tell me what your gift is--don't tell anyone else! Then, after everyone has PMed me their pictures / gifts, in-character I will randomly tag a few people a day and give their character a gift in the roleplay out of that selection I received. The character will then be given the option to keep their current gift, or steal a gift from someone who has previously opened one. The event will begin December 8th so if you are interested in participating please sign up before then.)

Ice Skating Races - Near the Gardens you will see a sign-up list to participate in the hotel's Ice Skating Race. If you sign up, a Prinny servant will aid you in finding a pair of skates to use, and you will be allowed a short amount of time to practice skating before the racing begins.

(ooc: This will be a dice event. The race will be run in a 1 v.s. 1 format. When two characters are called to race, they each will roll a dice in-character. The character who rolled the higher number will be the winner of the race. All of the winners of the first round will have matches against the other winners. This will keep going until only one person stands victor. There will be prizes for first, second, and third place. If you are interested in taking part in this event, please tag me and in-character bold and underline your action saying that you signed up for the ice skating races. This event will begin December 5th, so if you are interested in participating please sign up before then.)

Holly Jolly Scavenger Hunt! - Outside of Ballroom B a flyer can be seen posted on the wall, advertising for a scavenger hunting game. Little information is given on the scavenger hunt, and you're unsure what entirely you must do for it. Small lettering on the bottom of the flyer reads: "Sign your name at the bottom of the list and I'll come to find you when I'm ready to start this fun filled holiday... er... game."

(ooc: If you're interested in participating, as always, bold and underline your action in-character saying you signed up for the scavenger hunt. This event will begin on December 11th, and instructions will be given when it is time for it to begin."

[/hr]​

ooc: Thank you everyone for participating in this Christmas event! Anything that is labeled an event is something you must tag me to partake in, but otherwise this event will be mostly self-run, meaning it will be up to you to entertain yourselves with interactions rather than waiting for the GM to move the roleplay along. This will be a very casual, relaxing event. I hope you all enjoy it and have a wonderful holiday season! Cheers~

@The Great Detective @Mighty Roman @Hazel-rah @Hospes @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @york @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kaykay @Verite @Bomb @Xytheus @Chris Lang @Lizzy

Just pretend Teresa magically wound up in ballroom a or something

The young adult really had no idea what was going on. She'd heard of parties and all, but she hadn't exactly had the chance to go to one before. Besides, sure, she'd heard the word 'Christmas' before.. A long, long time ago. Back when she was still Deedee, and not Teresa Agnes. And she'd heard it from.. Someone she didn't want to think about. But the point was, she'd only heard it - she'd never been told what it was. So, naturally, the Glader was rather confused... Especially when a weird hat somehow ended up being placed on her head by some stranger.

ea6b281aac0191a8d2fe19171473c074.png

What the hell was going on, anyways?
The party had begun.

UiMWfao.png

Lkzsgum.png

@Anyone

Regardless, the girl(that some would notice looked exactly like and older Deedee) was obviously lost. That much wasn't hard to pick up. Maybe this was the reason that, for once, she was actually relieved to see Joshua. Surely he'd know what all of this craziness was about, right? ...And even if not, that just meant she'd have yet another thing to tease him about hypocritically. It was a win-win situation, right? So, after annoyedly taking the weird red and white hat off, she casually confronted her boss.

"..Do you happen to know what all of this is about?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

GiTI0Jv.png

holiday4_blog.jpg

05008003_.jpg

Main Locations

Events

[/hr]​

Kaneda put on a Santa hat, and Signed up for the White Elephant Gift Exchange. he then went to drink the White Drink

Robin went to have his Picture Taken with Santa. He wanted to learn the True Meaning of Christmas. Aaron, who had converted to Catholicism while under the Illusion, had taught him one, now he wanted to learn the Rampant Commercialism meaning. He waited in line.

Leah noticed Morgan. "Morgan! What are you doing here?" She asked, with a small smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.