The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate looked back to the first individual, Zack. He seemed uninterested in the other wanting to risk death. It was an odd trait to notice, maybe strange enough to be cautious of him. "I know of none. Only names I currently know...are from those who have recently introduced yourselves," he said, opening a hand in their direction. "Dax, and Zack. Such names are all I know, but are already used." It seemed he had gone through some sort of mind wiping session, as he must have had a name before all of this. That, or some sort of trauma caused his mind to block his memory.

"Well you must had a name at some point " Zack replied thinking ' This dude is scrambled' A shudder suddenly shot though his body, a memory, of being strapped to chair, of a room with painful lightning like light, doctors saying that it will help, that it will fix him, and being paralyzed for hours after with his muscles twitching on their own accord. " There might be records to show who you are, we where trying to find the other people that are here when we ran into you, they might know where the papers are kept. If your worried about the demon, I'm sure HE can take care of it" Zack finished with a thumb jerk in Dax's direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nate listened quietly. He sensed his sudden shake of the body, it was extremely subtle, but his senses were sensitive enough to detect it. Was he upset he had no name? Perhaps he felt a flash of pain. His heart rate increased very briefly, and returned, so maybe it was pain. When Zack pointed out Dax, Nate wore a look that showed no confidence. His lips rose, shaking slightly in a growl. It wasn't directed at them, but at the prospect of the monster around the corner and down the hall. Heat. It hurt so much, just feeling it from the monster so far away sent pain through the epidermis directly to the cardiac muscle. "How sure...are you?" he asked finally, swallowing to end his growling. Perhaps Zack only said that to get rid of Dax, he thought he sensed lack of confidence from Zack's voice. He remained absolutely still now, resting against the wall. He found the location of the pain, but where it was made it difficult to move at all. Somewhere in the intestines, and many muscles are around the abdominal area, muscles which would disturb the location and cause more injury. The only way to make sure he was still alive was his forced and slow breathing, his eye movement, and sometimes blinking, as his blinking was five times less occurring than that of a normal human. Something seemed to be near the corners of the eyes, but it was only noticeable when very close and focusing on just the eyes.

Sera tensed and presumably redied her poisons/acid, he could come to have fun with her as well, as she also wasnt visibly cowed by him. They were so feisty, both of them. He still didnt have as much control as he needed. *Hungry, contamination so very hungry* But the promise of future indulgence sated it for the moment. He was going to taste Sera before of course, but for now he could play nice.

Evelyns turned slightly towards him and gave what was probably supposed to be a suggestion about how he should deal with the others. *Hung back, avoid fighting, and he may, may, find some information... Ha! So she could escape? No, he would not allow that. She should now better. But if she wanted to play games so could he.* The stain stroking her throat trailed down her back, pressuring the skin beneath as it went, until it reached around her stomach. Lonalyre tightened the grip on Evelyn, adressing her before Sera answered her question.

"I would still need to be close enoigh if something happens, and some may need encouragement. And I need to be able to find you if you disappear, wherever you are." He smiled at her, the stain writhing. The contamination made him feel the heat in her, the pulsating life. He wanted it, but she whould make it easier, her music would keep him calm.

"But I could remain unseen if you need me to. Just let me keep track of you." The stain began enveloping Evelyns torso as well, he took a few steps forward. His grin expectant as his veins darkened even more, except his constant streaks of inner heat. He craved to sink his stains into Evelyn once again. A shudder went through him as he got behind her and more stains emerged from him. Ready to latch themselves on to het.

Dax began walking down the hall, he was about to face a real monster, not a man, not a women, a MONSTER! Dax thought to him self. ' Please lord, be on my side in this crusade! '
As he walked he thought he could hear the monster and then he said. "
Christo et Ecclesiae. " He said as he finally hit the end of the hall and turned.

She was nowhere near the action. Instead, she was busy finding out what the human body looked like, piece by piece, layer by layer. The kill was fresh, but she didn't black out this time. She had the fortune of finding a stupid, abusive scientist in a closet, and that was his undoing. She used the sharp, thorny vines to cut out precise parts of the body, humming a tune as she looked through the pages of a large anatomy book. It seemed Anna was passing away time with the intriguing information and pile of bloody tissue, putting it in a pile to the side once she was done with it. "Jack fell down and BROKE his crown," she hummed out of the blue, now chopping off the head to look it over before working on it next. There was another pile nearby, the objects also bloody, but not from organs. Instead, they were objects taken from bodies and rooms she came across, including ID cards, wallets, earrings and other jewelry. It seemed she was wearing some of the jewelry, at least a bloody gold watch was on one of her wrists. It was stained, but mostly washed off to keep it shiny. Rings were too big for her fingers, so she would hook them around string or necklaces if she could find any. "So pretty, do you like it?" she asked her shadow on the wall, holding out a golden tooth. "I think I'll keep it. My super secret treasure," she hummed, nodding at her shadow before setting it aside with her other treasures.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Dax took off down the hall. "Shall we go watch a demon be purged from this world" Zack said mockingly. Without wanting for a reply, he turned sharply and followed Dax at a much slower pace. ' A religious idiot is going to get killed by a "demon" that our nameless friend is scared shitless of, what a show!' Turning back Zack spoke no louder then normal, sensing that he would be heard "You coming or what?"

Nate was obviously hesitant. "I...am injured," he admitted, scooting slightly and wincing in pain. "I would not be able to retreat without making it worse," he added, only moving to peek around the corner.

Rosie blacked out as soon as Sophie fall to the floor covered in blood. Posie screamed and she screamed and she screamed but soon she too disappeared. He was left, their bright blue eyes gleaming.

"She was our Mummy!" he yelled. "You killed Mummy!"

He sent out his dolls to attack him and covered his eyes with both his hands. "Kill him!" he yelled out. "KILL HIM!"

He saw through his dolls. He didn't need to use his own eyes, the dolls had a better sight.

But what he didn't know, was that his dolls moved too slow for a frontal attack. That would prove to be fatal in this match.

This admittance made Zack pause, as interesting as the demon slaying would be the fact that this animal like human was saying that he was injured trumped that. Besides, he would probably hear the fight anyway. " You don't look injured" said Zack with a slight frown, and it was true there where no obvious signs of external injury besides him being covered in blood. 'Why must there always be blood, at least he could kill WITHOUT it'.

"Internal...injury. Something is causing...internal bleeding if I move too much too quickly," Nate admitted, looking down slightly as he resumed breathing and looking around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evelyn stiffened, her body going tense. Why did he always need to be so close? Had she not conveyed how so not okay this was? She shrugged the tendrils off, stepping forward, away from him. "Keep those tit-fucking things to yourself," she growled, intentionally avoiding the word 'bastard'. She didn't want to push him too far, didn't want him to snap and kill her. Evelyn didn't want to become a victim even more, however. Evelyn was done being a victim. Had been done with it for a long time now.

Stab him, again, again, again.

Mentally brushing away the feeling of uneasiness, Evelyn went back to addressing the matter at hand. "You can tag along," she said, ignoring how he wanted to keep tabs on her. "... But, we still need to get you clothes."

Seth saw this and just walked off, she wasn't worth it, wrathful people never were. He flicked his now dead cigar to the ground. As he walked halfway down the hallway he felt weird, he felt pity, for the first time in his life he felt pity. Seth turned around and pulled out an old pistol he hid in his lab coat, and popped a bullet into her head. It was weird.

Samantha ran into a random room. There was so much chaos around her. She hid there, her arms wrapped around her knees. She needed to stay here until the chaos ended. So much fighting and killing around her. She was horrified.

Zack turned an walked back to him. "Let me try to figure out what is wrong, please lie on your back". Carefully he began to press on no-name's abdomen. For some reason he had always been good at medicine, probably because he didn't care if he hurt his patients in the process. No-name flinched slightly as Zack pressed down on his stomach. "Feels like there is something hard in your stomach, have you ate anything weird recently?""If you would like it out I could try to find something to reach down in there, but if that doesn't work, the only other option is to cut it out," This manner of talking and acting around someone that is hurt was drilled into him as he learned about the body, and besides there was no sport in it unless they were healthy.

Nate was clenching his teeth, having to unlock his jaws to speak before clenching them again. "...I do not know. I only eat...meat and blood," he told him, trying to lie still. "Are you...experienced?" he asked, as Zack acted like he knew how most things worked. "If...you are...please remove it...."

Sera watched them both with mild amusement as a smirk slowly slid onto her features, eyes glimmering with the faint light as she seemed to hold back a snicker. It was entertaining to watch them both to say the least, with Evelyn's fierce nature and Lonalyre's....well, he was just disturbing. The combination was brilliant in its current job of keeping her mildly entertained. She was curious to if she could simply remain here in silence and observe, however that curiousity was crushed when she was questioned by the other female, causing a gentle hum to stray from her lips.

It took her a moment to gather whatever she knew and decide what she would share with them. "Well, I'm not the best person to ask. I cannot make sense of the notes who ever worked in that office made. Science in that depth is not my forte, Psychology was and is." She muttered, reaching up as a yawn passed from her lips as she grinned, revealing ivory teeth that seemed to make her features more feral. "Although, I doubt its anything good. That's obvious but it is simply intriguing to think that something in this blood stained place will tell me why I can do what I do." She paused, her expression softening to the previous amused look. "I would thank them for this ability...its delightful to watch in action." Sera herself always found amusement in watching people undergo the effects of lethal and painful poisons and even more than that she enjoyed the screams of people when acids began to burn them.

Moments later she pulled out one of the three files she had on her, opening the thin material before she glanced over the terrible handwriting before pursing her lips slightly. "It doesn't help that this person never learned a neat way to write his notes. They are so disorganized...its aggravating..." She hissed, rolling her eyes before holding it out to her. Evelyn mentioned that Lonalyre could follow and the man just as easily showed his creepy obsession with Evelyn. Rolling her eyes for a moment she groaned. "If he is hidden till we can gain their trust and explain then it all works out." That was all she would mention on the matter, specially since she was currently trying to ignore his existance all together. 'Easier just to avoid him all together. I don't need...no want to get involved with the disturbed maniac with 'stains' and some strange obsessions..'

"I am experienced enough to do this" Zack said with a shrug *I've always wanted to try it on a live person*" I'll need to find the right supplies though" He hesitated but then asked not really expecting an answer," By any chance did the scientists give you healing powers?"

"I do not remember being given anything except food...but I can heal injuries...." Nate replied. As far as he remembered, his abilities were normal for him and he wasn't once human.

He felt her tense when he got close, taking a steps forward to let get the stain-arm of. He let it return inside, she was so adorable when she cursed at him. Her response on him keeping watch over her was met with silence, Evelyn simply stating that of course he could follow after her. Did she think he would be satisfied with that? *I wont let you out of my sight. The music is far to calm for that* His contamination writhed in response, his veins throbbing more violently. And then she mentioned his lack of clothes again, as if it mattered. He didn't actually need them, and it made it easier to use his stains, among other things.

"Of course Ill tag along Evelyn, and if you are so bothered by it, I guess Ill find some clothes." He smiled at her back, as much as his expression could be called a smile, it more or less described the hunger felt in his contamination.

Seras mention of her power as something to be thankful for made Lonalyre think better of her, the only downside was simply that he didnt get to feel each kill. Though she also supported the idea of him staying behind. As long as he could sate the void within him he would go along he supposed. But if the others proved to be noises, they were going to become his sustenance.

He was just about to say it, when a newcomer turned around the edge of the hallway, looking ready to kill. Lonalyre felt his stains slither out of him, the streaks flowing in his right arm, if the man proved to be an enemy *Fill the contamination, ease the agony of restraint. Live!* His eyes gleamed, a snarl spreading on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.