The Monsters Inside Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
...a potato. He fooled the doctors into thinking a potato was a bloody deadman switch. If he wasn't such a killer he could be a politician. Accepted!

Reactions: Banana-senpai
I must admit, I think everyone's characters are very impressive and creative. .

That they are.

There we go, sorted out the one, I couldn't find the other though. Like I said, my phone's kind of a pain, does things like rating stuff without me noticing

xD Yeah, Drell doesnt quite have the intelligence to create such a bomb. A potato wouldve had to suffice lmao.

Oh, ok. I was wondering why you kept rating my posts bad spelling/grammar when they were perfectly fine.

In due time, my dear. *laughs evilly*

The last time someone said that to me... O_O
Anyway, how does this go? We're all out somewhere again?
....killing?

...and now you are tired of blacking out and waking up covered in the blood of the dead, so you're going back to the Lab you escaped from to dig up some info on what they did to you and why.

Would we all come across each other? Or there are different labs?
Sorry if I always have to ask a lot of questions.

No, it's fine.

Same building, but there were several different labs, one for each of you. You have to investigate the one you were in. With it being in the same building, however, it is likely you will find each other on your hunts for solace.

Do we start killing each other then? :D Or we team up to take revenge?

Choice is yours. But if there is to be the killing of Players it is to be with prior consent.

I agree with Gorgeus, but Drell's been known to bite. Consider yourselves warned :3

I vote teamwork too but I'd be chill if anyone tries to kill me and succeed. :D

*Takes notes* O.O keep a distance from Drell and don't piss off anyone < . < > . >

Status
Not open for further replies.