The Monsters Inside Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room full of mutated psychos... this will be fun.
Creepy face.png

Thank you! ^-^ it was just so adorable I couldn't help it.

*Murders Everyone But Lorchenne* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I agree with Gorgeus, but Drell's been known to bite. Consider yourselves warned :3
*Seth breaks the 4th wall* "You seem to have the wrong tools for the job" Seth says Grinning, Showing off his Massive chompers

Somehow I'm not surprised, Req. I'm a survivor and you played right into my trap gyahaha!

Wait... Did Lorchenne just use reverse psychology to have someone kill every one but her?!

Damn. You're even smarter than I thought. *applauds Lorchennes manipulative abilities*

Thanks, Tom. Ones like me can only do so much to live. /creepsmile

I was pretty sure I had posted this.... odd.... if you're still accepting, here. If not, will reuse. hehe :>~♫

Name:
Rosette Marie "Rosie" Sinclaire
Criminal Past: 5 kidnapping cases, dropped; murdered 8 girls and turned a piece of them into a doll in their image
Bio:
Rosie Posie pudding and pie,
kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,

Rosie Posie ran away
Rosie saw his mother fall into insanity the day her father died, she was 6. Rosie was then diagnosed with schizophrenia. It was unknown what she had seen. Raised by her childless rich aunt (who's a doll maker), Rosie was then treated like a princess. When she turned 12, she kidnapped 5 neighborhood children so that she'd have "walking dolls". Her aunt found out and had the children returned to their homes, Rosie was charged, but with her aunts rich influence--they were dropped.
By the time she was 18, she had successfully created 7 doll masterpieces. "
Posie", her other personality whispered that her aunt would be the greatest doll ever. Rosie agreed. The police caught her in their mansion, talking and playing with all 8 dolls. When asked, Rosie confessed. After all, they were her greatest masterpiece.
Appearance:
Isabelle%2BAllen%2Bpng.png

*The mutation caused her physical features to get stuck on a prepubescent appearance.

Follow Demon Appearance:
female-vampire-art-diabolous.jpg

Mutant Abilities:
Necromancy- she can control two dead bodies as long as the bodies' spines remain intact and that the bodies don't stray too far from her. [She can't control what she can't see]

Creepy schizo child with a thing for people-dolls. Nice fit. Accepted!

I'm oh so pleased you find my character pleasing, cap'ain. :D Ever so pleased.

Yes, I am Captain Thomas McTavish of inter-universal exploration vessel, Infinite Possibility. Welcome aboard.

...he can be, certainly. Why you ask, Mei? :O

It seemed approppriate at the time really. (watching doctor who turns my english slightly british if you know what i mean.)

Pleased to meet you, Captain McTarvish! I'm your new recruit, Ensign Temper Tantrum. Glad to finally be on board your ship! I heard it is rather marvelous. :)

So there's Captain Req, a pirate and there's Captain Tom, too.

I want to be a General now. haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.