The Monsters Inside Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Req's a pirate? That's cool.

But does he travel in between universes, is the real question.

I do.

Think the Enterprise, but faster, better armed, and cooler looking.

... I'm going to go make that a group now. Ensign Tantrum, I'll have orders for you to board ship asap.

I don't do well in ships, Cap-Tom. I'm an airplane person. But you can count on me to be the attendant!

A space ship is somewhat similar to a plane, is it not?

In function, I think not. It would require a lot more because planes are designed to stay in an atmosphere assisted by wind.

Well, nevermind, then. Join if you will. Or don't.

Like I said, I make a great attendant! And all around fixer!

Check my Sig for the link.

Indeed it will.

Aye Aye, Captain! Headed in as we speak!

And hey, Attendant Lorchenne, I'm Captain's personal butler---maid...whatever! LOL

... Are we going to start soon?

Yeah, Just lemme get the IC up.

tumblr_mg7qj0bQcl1r457cuo1_500.png

Name:

Asuna Watanabe

Criminal Past:
She killed all of her classmates with a bat filled with iron nails, then proceeded to cut up her history teacher's body with scissors.
Bio:
On the age of nine, Asuna was teased and picked on by kids her age. Even in middle school, the torment didn't stop, as they showed her no mercy. Her parents was ignorant about the situation and refused to move back to Japan where she was born. It was no different when she started high school, but one day; Asuna finally made a friend, though it was her history teacher. She thought she could trust him and finally tell all of her secrets that she hid, but was deceived and was molested. The FBI arrived shortly, and found her sleeping on a desk with dead bodies surrounding her.
Follow Demon Appearance:
tumblr_mxz1m9dKAQ1r0tytoo1_400.jpg

Mutant Abilities:

She has super human strength. Asuna also has the ability to deafen people's ear when she screeches.

Am I too late? o:

No, not at all!

Crazy banshee girl. Noted to not scare her and make her scream. Accepted!

Reactions: senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.