The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
questioning me eh

gonna be FAIRY TAIL PEEPS ARE DEAD if you don't watch yourself boi

:|

Reactions: Takumi
i was mulling over if i should pick up dimension w but i guess now i'm gon watch it then

anyway, will get my CS up... soon

Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Dimension W train start

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
  • 0cc0f2d975f838b65004417b0462dfcd39fbb72f_hq.gif

Roy Mustang
  • latest

Fullmetal Alchemist
  • tumblr_inline_nn53hgPwEf1r158d0_400.jpg

Generally, just his white alchemy gloves that help him do his fire alchemy. Occasionally a lighter as well.
  • 404ac4fc6f606605f87e0f6dce17e371.gif

Makes fire and shit. A lot of fire.

Just as long as he has his transmutation gloves, though he can manipulate fire using other sources, so long as there's a transmutation circle around.
  • large.gif

DEEP AND EXTENSIVE ROY MUSTANG LORE

ooooh

hot damn(no pun intended)

that's a great choice, jason :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
ooooh

hot damn(no pun intended)

that's a great choice, jason :)
I was actually debating between three characters (Kurama from YYH, Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin, or Shichika from Katanagatari) and then Roy just popped into my head and I was like "sure why not," lol

I was actually debating between three characters (Kurama from YYH, Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin, or Shichika from Katanagatari) and then Roy just popped into my head and I was like "sure why not," lol
Kurama and Sanosuke would have been great as well lol.

Maybe once the Absolution gets re-claimed from The Intruder we can bump into them ;)

Or something, I'm just really pleased with the cast so far and you're no exception lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
i can't believe i missed the jetix or cartoon network thread being posted in here

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
what a time to be alive

Finally finished Yurick's cs.

glad to hear it, Lizzy.

Basically I'mma try to start on all the 1x1s today(which given how many people have PMed me so far would be around four I believe? Possibly five depending on how busy the fifth person ends up being.)to give myself a reasonable time window to hopefully get these finished up/closed to finished before next week rolls around/ends.

If I don't end up getting to some people/we don't finish by the time I've set, instead of lengthening the date, we can just say that the Intruder entered your world and fucked shit up but didn't engage your character. You'll still have your motivation to help TOM, it just won't be because you got into a one on one fight with a blobby monster with a vendetta lol

Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
phew

got the first wave of replies out

apologies if some of the posts I sent out in the PMs seem kinda 'eh' quality wise, lol :/

just getting The Intruder from point a to point b

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Sorry it took so long to churn out my reply, I kept having net issues, the router here keeps messing with my computer's network protocols, which requires me to restart my laptop in order to get back online >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.