The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allo again! Here with another update!

I know I've been slacking on posting here as some of you have been sure to remind me(:|)and I apologize for that. I made this with the intention of seeing it through to the end and you all gave your time to join it/make such wonderful posts. I had originally intended to put this RP off on hiatus until Gloria's tale ended but due to circumstances outside of my control it's been extended. So I figure instead of just letting this RP gather dust, I'd see how many people were still interested. Please feel free to PM me or tell me here if you're not. You won't be hurting any feelings. I just want people to be straight with me so I can know whether or not to continue this RP or salvage what we've gotten so far and use it for ideas elsewhere later on down the line where I haven't made so many commitments to help out friends in their other RPs.

Anyway, just wanted to get this out there. Hope y'all see this/okay with this. If you have any questions feel free to post em here or PM me. Whichever works.

@Bomb @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Lizzy @york @C.T. @DapperDogman @Ringmaster @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @DBZ7 @Melon

I'm still interested. :3

That's perfectly okay, Bomb!

I'll think of a way to write out Bomby Moto(it'll be cool don't worry)when I pick the RP up again. I'm also glad to see such a large number of interest from you guys! Rest assured I won't let this RP fall into the sands of time. I just have bigger priorities atm/need to help my friends out with their own RPs.

Thanks for being so understanding you guys. I couldn't have asked for a better cast <3

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
i've come to realize that i mentally break down from a delusion of being overcome with rps even when i'm only in like four so i think i may have to also drop out. so with that being said

giphy.gif

from one ougi to another, i wish u the best of luck

I understand the feeling of being overwhelmed

Well okay actually I don't considering how many I'm in. But I do know how hard it is to say no to accepting new RPs so I totally understand. Thanks for being honest with me and what have you.

I'll see you around in Gravity Falls~

262377_179047.jpg

Araragi-Sempai~

Allo again! Here with another update!

I know I've been slacking on posting here as some of you have been sure to remind me(:|)and I apologize for that. I made this with the intention of seeing it through to the end and you all gave your time to join it/make such wonderful posts. I had originally intended to put this RP off on hiatus until Gloria's tale ended but due to circumstances outside of my control it's been extended. So I figure instead of just letting this RP gather dust, I'd see how many people were still interested. Please feel free to PM me or tell me here if you're not. You won't be hurting any feelings. I just want people to be straight with me so I can know whether or not to continue this RP or salvage what we've gotten so far and use it for ideas elsewhere later on down the line where I haven't made so many commitments to help out friends in their other RPs.

Anyway, just wanted to get this out there. Hope y'all see this/okay with this. If you have any questions feel free to post em here or PM me. Whichever works.

@Bomb @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Lizzy @york @C.T. @DapperDogman @Ringmaster @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @DBZ7 @Melon
My interest still hasn't died and it shall not so long as I draw breath.

So either let God strike me down from where I sit or my interest stays (Little late but oh well xD)​

Reactions: Takumi
So, uh hey folks. Another update and all that jazz.

But I think this might be the last one/dropping this RP-Let me explain before y'all go and get sad because this wasn't easy for me either.

But over the time since I've started this RP and even before it, I've made obligations in other RPs all the while trying to balance school/gaming/work/ and finals are on the horizon. It both pains me/fills me with joy to see that all of you enjoyed my RP as much as you did. To be perfectly honest, this concept isn't anything new. I've used the idea of 'T.O.M. brings heroes together to fight against a great evil' many times. None of the RPs ever panned out for one reason or another. One of the reasons being that I was like thirteen when I tried to GM it the first go around so that didn't turn out too hot. The second being that most folks weren't interested in a 'tournament-style' RP.

This one had potential, a life all it's own. Which I'm incredibly grateful for. You're all wonderful people and even if you had to leave my RP, you didn't do so out of malice or not having fun. But simply having your own obligations to attend to. Something I can completely respect. Which is why I think it'd be best if I just settled down for smaller RPs atm/taking in what I've got. As I said before I don't like having to do this but I don't feel leaving this to sit here and rot is helping matters either. I've tried to write up posts and it just ain't coming to me.

Honestly? I was hesitant on putting this out there because I was afraid of how it might look if I 'this guy who joins all these RPs' were to suddenly be like 'loli'mdroppingthisrpsorryloozers' because y'all have shown a lot more dedication to this RP than I had ever expected to receive and more than I probably deserve. I guess I just didn't want to seem like Cody in that I'm dropping RPs before they're finished/seen through to the end. You guys are all wonderful RPers/friends and I think y'all deserve better. Better than what I can afford to give you at this current time. That said I can't wait to co-GM you guys in Sav's game. It'll be a blast to see all of you wonderful people there ^^

So if you guys are disappointed then I'm truthfully very sorry. I would hope that carries more weight than just words on a screen as it's how I feel about this. In any case, I'm glad we were able to get out as many pages as we were. I'm really grateful for the effort you guys put in. I'll take what I've learned here and put it to use in perhaps future RPs down the line.

Thanks again, you guys.

:)

@C.T. @Takumi @The Tactician @Kaykay @Melon @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crimson Spartan @york @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster

Also @Bomb @Verite cuz even tho you guys moved on to greener pastures, I'm still happy you posted when you did :>

aiqDJ2W.png

"It was me, I killed everything. The disgusting blob, the annoying jabbering masses...even the RP itself. No regrets. Until next time!"

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
I won't lie that was..... A little hard to read but it's all understandable. It's a shame this had to be dropped but hey.... Lets look on the bright side at all the fun we had during it's lifespan and i'm sure this isn't the last time we'll all get together like this.

Slasher you've always been an amazing RPer and honestly I look up to you. I also feel the need to point out that unlike Cody you gave a legitimate reason for dropping this RP.

I'm.... Not very good with words but also looking forward to your CO-GMing in Sav's game (and seeing if Lon'quXSaber will survive after all...) : 3

@T.O.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.