The Mark of the Absolution(OOC/Sign Up thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, so this sort of company of warriors is, as you put it, a guild? Such ideals are the key to such an alliance."
Asuna-sword-art-online-31698947-770-960.jpg

"Yes they are! Let's all defeat this enemy together."

((LMFAO! Why are we RPing in the OoC, for fun? This is pretty much a casual at this point.))

9247.jpg

"I wasn't going to kill him... fool... We've entered into an alliance and i'm not the one to kill allies.... Once this is all over however I cannot say for my actions.."

(Can't remember the entire quote so... YAY for improvising)

200_s.gif

Wow, was every other person that Jack spoke to here going to be overly aggressive?

"My friend, you have a great deal of anger within you, do you not? Perhaps you would like to discuss the issues in life that plague you and keep you from reaching true enlightenment in life?"

Last edited by a moderator:
samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Yes, it seems we do have an excellent gathering of heroes, my lady. Perhaps traveling for some time with a group such as this will not be such a bad proposition."
tumblr_o2j0hzRy6c1v8pwugo1_540.jpg

"Sounds about right. I won't mind being around these people for a group. Much much better than that sellout team I was in long before."
9247.jpg

"I wasn't going to kill his... fool... We've entered into an alliance and i'm not the one to kill allies.... Once this is all over however I cannot say for my actions.."
tumblr_nhf4hxkCZR1sr6y44o1_500.gif

"Vic... tiiiiinniiii!"

Oh look, one of Malva's Pokemon snuck out of their pokeballs. Victini sounded like he was in a good mood.​

"Sounds about right. I won't mind being around these people for a group. Much much better than that sellout team I was in long before."

"Vic... tiiiiinniiii!"

Oh look, one of Malva's Pokemon snuck out of their pokeballs. Victini sounded like he was in a good mood.​
yet_another_samurai_jack_v_2_by_danz535.png

"Then let us that ensure that voice of confidence in us remains for as long as we travel together."

Um

I'm glad to see you guys are so immensely in character/you can keep having your fun here lol.

Just remember that this isn't the IC/I'll likely put that up...Sometime soon since I got a lot more people than I expected

samurai-jack-episode-one-1.jpg

"Yes, it seems we do have an excellent gathering of heroes, my lady. Perhaps traveling for some time with a group such as this will not be such a bad proposition."

"Ah, so this sort of company of warriors is, as you put it, a guild? Such ideals are the key to such an alliance."

200_s.gif

"Shirtless...?" Jack looked down at his chest, which was covered by his kimono.

(Psst, there's not a lot of image of Jack's expressions, so I have to use what I can find. He's always in his kimono.)

"Vic... tiiiiinniiii!"

images

"...Never mind." Yurick muttered.

When Victini arrived he gave it a blank glance, didn't make him less curious though.

(Oh.....then please, by all means, forget that part of my post and carry on. I guess I should say the same for Yurick in terms of expressions and stuff. And I guess we're doing it for fun @The Silver Paladin. Also....this pic oddly reminds me of Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler...)

Um

I'm glad to see you guys are so immensely in character/you can keep having your fun here lol.

Just remember that this isn't the IC/I'll likely put that up...Sometime soon since I got a lot more people than I expected
Sorry... We're just excited for this, man. We'll calm down now and wait for the IC.

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi

"Vic... tiiiiinniiii!"

Bomby threw a pokeball at that Victini.

Sorry... We're just excited for this, man. We'll calm down now and wait for the IC.
oh no no

i'm really glad to see how hype you guys are. As the GM it's really satisfying to see

i was just more giving a general notice that y'all can keep doing whatever you're doin here but the IC thread will be up soon

lol

200_s.gif

Wow, was every other person that Jack spoke to here going to be overly aggressive?

"My friend, you have a great deal of anger within you, do you not? Perhaps you would like to discuss the issues in life that plague you and keep you from reaching true enlightenment in life?"
416_small.jpg

"Why would you care... Samurai....?"

"Vic... tiiiiinniiii!"

char_1590.jpg

"What repulsive creature dares to show it's face...?"

yet_another_samurai_jack_v_2_by_danz535.png

"Then let us that ensure that voice of confidence in us remains for as long as we travel together."
tumblr_inline_n4cn4cw4Ux1sbxwvg.png

"Yuuuup. I'm all about confidence, its literally burning up inside me~"

Malva totally didn't notice the fact that someone tried to catch her Victini.​

tumblr_mss2uk9gga1rgam01o1_500.gif

"Believe in this, kid"
Bomby guarded with his Duel Disk.

"Oh, you fuck. I draw!"

Hand contains:
Kuriboh
Cyber Larva
Ghostrick Lantern
Jester Confit
Swords of Revealing Light

"I Normal Summon Cyber Larva. Then I Special Summon Jester Confit in Attack Position using its effect!"

"I now construct the Overlay Network!" Bomby grabbed the two cards on the field and grabbed an extra card from a case attached to his belt.

"XYZ SUMMON! SLACKER MAGICIAN! DEFENSE POSITION!!!"

latest

Overlay:2​

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
Bomby guarded with his Duel Disk.

"Oh, you fuck. I draw!"

Hand contains:
Kuriboh
Cyber Larva
Ghostrick Lantern
Jester Confit

"I Normal Summon Cyber Larva. Then I Special Summon Jester Co-"​
tumblr_mbjf5ptDv41rn2chmo1_500.gif

"Shut up, nerd, I don't give a damn about your stupid child's game"​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
416_small.jpg

"Why would you care... Samurai....?"

char_1590.jpg

"What repulsive creature dares to show it's face...?"

tumblr_inline_n4cn4cw4Ux1sbxwvg.png

"Yuuuup. I'm all about confidence, its literally burning up inside me~"

Malva totally didn't notice the fact that someone tried to catch her Victini.​

bRkAhzzs7DlvkxZSi11f9zAsNJjfbTscaTwgM1Uk0DiX0hkel_T-3_LgXNgSEpgtkaUEX1JhDeqlcqwmVW9RPD5ok-cSt_KJdyaN5uso-3StNKEv0FDeYn4PiigrIIsVRfsb_X9p

"Why do I care, my friend? Because it is the right thing to do. As a man of my position, it is my duty to help all in need, whether rich or poor, stranger or dearest companion. It is the duty of the samurai to sacrifice of himself for his lord, his retainers, and his people. I only wish to help you reach the same enlightenment that I have sought all my life, my friend."

Sorry, Malva, you might want to repeat what you said to the samurai.​

tumblr_mbjf5ptDv41rn2chmo1_500.gif

"Shut up, nerd, I don't give a damn about your stupid child's game"​
Bomby never ran into Bushido.

"My turn again! But since you like to try and injure me... I HAVE TO GET MY MOTORCYCLE OUT!"

YuseiD-Wheel.png

"I DRAW!"

Hand:
Kuriboh
Ghostrick Lantern
Kuriboh

On field:
Slacker Magician (200/2100) (Defense Position)

"I activate Swords Of Revealing Light! Now you can't attack for 3 turns!"​

Status
Not open for further replies.