The Mansion

Diana was surprized at the guy's excitement. She could lead them to the front yard...or the back yard. Both of them were connected to the front door.
What would be more fun? The maze would be Lots of fun! She clapped her hands together.
"I can show you right now!" she jumped up!
She grabbed at the guy's clothes and tried to start pulling him with her down the hall.

"Ack! Let not excitement become the dominance! Let rationality and calm be your guide!" he cried as he was pulled. He kept up with her pace, and looked back at the others, concerned about their well being. He prayed to the Maker that they would follow. He did not wish anything terrible to befall them.

Kayla were still around the main door and thought about what she should do, she had tried to find a phone but so far she hadn't succeeded, she also had tried to crush a window but it seemed like they had bulletproof glass so she hadn't been able to do any harm to it. At the moment she sat down at a chair besides the stairs. That was just her luck, that the door would have been locked and the windows were bulletproofed.

Suddenly she started to hear footsteps coming closer. Maybe there were some other people that had finally found the stairs and wanted to get out. Poor them when they would realize that it was locked. She waited for the people to get closer so she could tell them.

Zoe watched Diana and Alexhandr go down the hallway and she quickly got up and ran into the room that she had been sitting outside of, scooping Lilith into your arms and holding close to her. She wasn't going to leave a sleeping child alone in a place like this. She ran back out into the hallway and caught up with the others, being careful not to wake Lilith up. When they made it to the door, Zoe saw the girl with brown hair from earlier standing near it. "Well what are you waiting for?" Zoe cried, jogging for the door. "Open it."

Alexhandr saw the door and simply kicked it under the door knob, splintering a large chunk off and slamming the door open. "There you are, my ladies," he said to them with a bow and a smile. "The way is open." He stood up and looked inside the room, his curiosity peaked and his alert nature active.

Kayla saw the guy from before with the two girls, just as she were going to answer the girl that the door was locked and they needed a key the guy kicked opened the door. "I was waiting for someone to be able to find the key so that we could open the door but I guess that isn't necessary anymore." She said. "I hope I can find my way home from here, hopefully it isn't to far. I don't have any money on me so I won't be able to take a buss." She continued and stretched her body as she rose from the chair.

"Thank you big guy for opening the door." She said and started to walk towards the down kicked door.

Diana quickly ran in front of them.
"Stop! There is someone we must not run into!"
She pointed to the left near some tall bushes.
"Go in there!"
She looked to the left. ANd quickly pointed more frantically! "Go!"

Alexhandr grabbed the hand of Zoe and Kayla and sprinted towards the bushes. he dived inside and kept completely silent. His curiosity was peaked though, so he kept his handsome red eyes forward, looking through the brush to see whatever he could, though remaining hidden completely.

Diana was happy her plan worked.
She quickly followed Alexhandr and motioned for him to follow her deeper inside.
She turned a corner and waited.

Zoe held Lilith closer to her and looked at Diana. "Not run into who?" She whispered, her voice wavering slightly. She didn't like the way Diana was smiling as if she had just won the lottery, but she wasn't about to argue with her either, instead Zoe followed Diana to the corner she had disappeared around and looked at her, waiting to see where Diana was leading them

Diana ran farther into the maze. Hoping they would follow. This would be fun!

Alexhandr followed her briskly. He took the chance to examine his surroundings. "This is odd. Gargantuan hedges surround us... are you sure you know where you are headed, Lady Diana?" he asked, now wary of whether or not he should continue following.

Zoe hadn't been paying attention so when they had entered the maze she had accidentally been separated from Diana and Alexhandr. She spun in a complete circle, than she decided to stick with a rule she had always held important. When lost in a maze, stick to the right wall and your will eventually find the center. At least if it couldn't get her out of the maze it would get her somewhere.

Diana made it to the center of the maze and laid down.
She fell asleep waiting on the others.