The Mansion

"Thank you captain obvious." She said irritably. Today just wasn't her day. Where was Diana, she seemed to know this place from top to bottom, and Zoe would be able to get out of this place a lot faster. She started walking down the next level, keeping her eyes out for another staircase. Okay so she still felt bad about leaving the brown haired girl upstairs by herself, but she really wanted to find the exit. This place was creeping her out.

He paid no mind to her attitude. He knew she must be stressed. He, however, was extremely calm and collective. "There," he said nodding westward. More stairs." As he finished his statement, he heard a very loud groaning sound behind him. Turning about quickly, he stepped behind the female human, shielding her from whatever made the noise.

To his astonishment, nothing was there. He grunted and scanned the area. "Oddities are about..."

Zoe jumped at the sound and rolled her eyes when he stepped in front of her. "It was just the house." She grumbled and advanced towards the stairs. How long was it going to take to actually get to the bottom floor? she wondered to herself, looking at how beautiful the house actually was. Maybe she didn't want to leave here....I mean she had been evicted from her house and was sleeping in her car now, while this was free place to stay with devilishly good food. Maybe she should just stay here for a while, even if how she got here still worried her.

"That was not the house," he informed her. "Something is here. What, I know not. No matter. I am famished. Perhaps we should eat before we continue our quest to leave her? I have not eaten in four days, and no creature can carry out what he or she wants on such a horribly empty tummy."

The word "tummy" coming from his deep, soft voice was cute and amusing.

Zoe stopped and turned around facing him. "Did you just say...Tummy?" She asked him, almost smiling. She hadn't heard that word since she was a small child, she turned around and with her back to him, smiled a little. She continued on down the hallway. "I actually ate recently, but you can feel free to go get something....I'm fine from here out on my own." She told him, waving over her shoulder at him. "My name is Zoe for future reference by the way."

He blushed a little, coming to the conclusion humans did not say "tummy" after a certain time in their lives. Draconis, however, used "tummy" more often than "stomach" because of the Draconic-Common translations. "I will not leave your side, Lady Zoe," he said coolly. "You must trust me when I say there is something unpleasant about this place. I would know. I deal in magicks and have the ability to... sense... oddities."

Alexhandr clearly was protective of the female. Where he is from, the male always remains at the side of the female in an unknown area. It is considered disgraceful and dishonorable for a male Draconis to leave a female of any race alone in a place potentially dangerous. It is considered cowardice. Alexhandr, of course, knew nothing of the progressive society he was thrust in, and that females here were much more independent minded than those on Drakur.

Lilith's eyes burned with the bright light from the wide white paned window. She sat up quickly, her eyes slowly getting used to the morning sun, and placed her feet on the floor. Her feet met a fluffy rug, and she jumpedup onto the bed and screamed, slipping off the bed and landing feet over head, onto her bottom. "ouchie!" she yelled, her voice echoing in the large room. She looked around her and was shocked to find herself, not in her bright pink room, but she was now sitting on the floor of a large beautiful room, filled with all the plushies she could dream of. She looked around for her stuffed giraffe "Raffy" and soon found him gently tucked under the covers. "Raffy!!!!" She squeeled, and hugged the under stuffed giraffe with glee and walked over to the door to the room. "I need to find some people to play with all these toys with me!!!" She giggled and turned the knob (Which she was barely able to reach) and pushed the door open.........

Zoe looked at Alexhandr in annoyance, but just shrugged. If he wanted to follow her around the maze house, he could be her guest, but it didn't mean she was going to be nice to him. "You know I can take care of myself..." She said to him under her breath and was about to say something else when she ran into a small girl, knocking her over, and stumbling over her own two legs with an oof She sat up and rubbed the spot where she had hit her head, cursing quietly, which instantly caused her to cover her mouth when she saw the person was a child.

Lilith thumped down on the floor. "Ouchie!!!!" she shouted. "Ba more carefull! Now i have a bruise!" She poked at her knee and then, gazing up at the person who ran into her, said "Who are you??? How did i get here???" She continued rubbing her knee and wiped a tear from her cheek.

Alexhandr knelt down before her and caressed her young, smooth cheeks with his fingertips. "I am Alexhandr, Little One. She is Lady Zoe. None of us know how we got here, Little One. We are trying to find that out ourselves. Is your knee alright, Little One?"

Alexhandr evidently had an extremely soft spot for children. He had a strong, paternal side to him, this was clear.

Lilith stood up and said "Your nice, i like you, can we be friends??" she grabbed his hand before he could say a word, "Lets go find more people to play with mister!" she looks over to Lady Zoe " Miss zoey lady, do you want to help us too??

Zoe stared at the little girl in dismay, than back down the hallway towards another staircase. "No you guys have a good time though." she said, pushing to her feet and walking away from them and down the stairs. It was another wide hallway that she ended up in. NEVER ENDING HOUSE! She felt like pulling her hair out as she searched for another staircase but her attention was drawn to a very alluring looking hot tub.

"Come on mister! Theres probably a lot more people around here to play with!" She gripped his hand firmly and tugged him toward a set of stairs going up. Before walking toward them she looked down at her stuffed giraffe. Shoving it up toward the man she says "this is raffy! jes my best friend ever! i think he likes you! do you want to hold him? hes very shy, so be nice to him."

Alexhandr smiled warmly and took Raffy gently in his firm, scaled hands. "I like Raffy too. I shall hold him and be gentle. Now lead me, Little One. But we mustn't play for too long. I must keep an eye on Lady Zoe. It is my duty as a male to do so," he explained in a benevolent voice.

The draconic necromancer adored the little child for her innocence. She knew nothing of evil and darkness, and knew not where she was, but maintained her innocent, optimistic attitude.

Okay Zoe would focus on getting out of the house later, cause right now she wanted nothing more than to relax in the hot tub and soak up the rays of the sun. She'd never been in a place like this before, she couldn't even remember actually getting in a hot tub ever. She turned back around and ran into the nearest room she could find, digging through the closet until she found a cute blue bathing suit that would fit her. It was a little weird finding the bikini, but oh well. She quickly changed into it and dashed back out towards the hot tub, a small squeal of glee escaping her lips as she gingerly lowered herself into the ho water with a sigh.

"This will be the best adventure ever!!!" she gripped his hand in hers and lead him up the stairs. As they reached the top, they noticed a weird scent in the air that seemed to come from the last room in the long hall. Liliths eyes went blank and she drops the mans hand. She moved slowly down the hall toward the weird scent. The scent was almost like wine, but a little off.

He quickly wrapped an arm around her little waist and held her back. "Move not, Little One. Stay here while I examine it. We know little of this place. Shhh..." he held out his hand while he stood beside the door. Gingerly, he grasped the knob, and ever so slowly began to open the door. He peeked his head inside, using his draconic eyesight to see whatever was inside with a quick scan.

Zoe closed her eyes, finally relaxing for the first time that day, in fact, she was so relaxed that she didn't notice the strange shadow creeping towards her from a little ways away, instead she hummed quietly to herself. It wasn't until she felt something cold run along her shoulder that her eyes popped open with a shriek and she jumped out of the hot tub and booked it away from whatever had touched her. She ran to the room she had found the bikini in, soaking wet, and locked the door behind her leaning against it and breathing heavily. Maybe it had all been her imagination...But whatever it was, she was NOT unlocking the door now.

Lilith pushed past the man, with strength that was unnatural for her petit size. Within the room there was a man lying on the floor in a pool of blood with two puncture marks in his neck. Lilith stepped gracefully over to the man and dipped a finger in the blood and licked it off. In an ethereal voice she said. "This blood is fresh, you can see because it hasnt congealed yet, he still has lots of blood in his body." She then proceded to place her mouth on the mans neck and in the dim light pouring in from the hall, you could see the shine of two incredibley sharp teeth pushing into the mans soft flesh.

Zoe leaned against the door to the room, dripping wet, and her eyes danced around for another way out of the room that didn't involve unlocking the door. She spotted a small window, just wide enough for her to crawl through. She walked over to the window and lifted it up, looking at a small ledge on the other side as well as another window that would deliver Zoe safely back into the mansion. She took a deep breath than slid through the window, pressing herself against the outside wall of the house, and slowly making her way towards the other window. She made it after a few minutes and toppled back into the mansion in a hallway that was new to her. This place was turning into quit the adventure.