The Mansion

Kayla looked up at the girl a bit surprised, an exit would have been preferable but real clothes instead of a pajamas were good to. She could find a exit somehow later and if she couldn't then she would just break a window and jump out of it. Even if she would break a leg in the process it would be better than staying in some kidnapping maniacs mansion.
"You do? Where are they?" She asked the girl, the girl must have walked around for pretty long if she already had found clothes and a dining hall in that freaking labyrinth mansion.

The shy draconis walked up to the girls, his head and eyes low, his tail between his legs. He knew they might fear him if they saw him.

"Hello, dear ladies," he said in his deep, but quiet voice. "There appears to be an issue. May I be of assistance in any way?"
His nature was to help others. They seemed distraught over it. Thankfully, he was taught Common when a whelp, so he could communicate with them.

Diana looked the guy up and down. He was sorta cute. Not by much though.
She turned back to the brown haireed girl and said "Follow me!"
Then she winked at the guy and said, "YOu can come too!"

Just as she were done talking a guy came up to them, instead of asking him if he were the one that had taken them there the girl just told him to come with them as they started to walk. Kayla couldn't understand that girl at all, weren't she afraid? She had been kidnapped to some place she didn't know where it was and she didn't know how to get out of there. She followed the girl even though she didn't really want to, but the thought of wearing real clothes made her walk after her.

"So, do you know how we got here?" She asked the guy.

He bowed his head low and followed them, his scaled hands hidden behind his back, his red eyes low and his snout protected from sight by the hood.

"As you wish, my lady," he said politely. He was not at all sure where she was leading him, but she did not seem the dark type. He felt nothing evil emit from her, thus he went with his gut, like his father taught him to.

After following, he turned to the girl who spoke to him.
"No, miss," he said. "I have no clue at all. I awakened in a room. I was resting in an inn when... well, no matter. I am here now, as are we all. We should investigate, yes?"

Kayla rose her eyebrows, investigate?
"I'm not interested in such things, I just want to get out of here as fast as possible and then call the police. I don't know who took us here but he or she must have some screws loose." She commented. This wasn't a time to run around like kids, whoever had taken them there could be dangerous and she wanted to get out of there as fast as possible before something happened to them all.

Diana skipped happilly down the hall. Friends, Hooray! She was incredibly happy. But she wondered where they came from. She hadn't expected anyone.
Well, Daddy mean't what he said she guessed.
She led the guy and the girl down into a gigantic room. It was their closet. And it had four floors, with escalstors, of course.
"Guys is on the 3rd and 4th floor. Girls are on this floor and the second floor." She explained.
She thought to herself for a moment. She probably needs to change as well.

Alexhandr grunted an affirmation. "I do not know what... "police" are. I take it they are some sort of guards that assist those in need? Something is magickal about this place, my ladies. We must be cautious." He spoke deliberately, thinking about his every word. He did not want to speak anymore than he had to. He murred quietly for a moment, then ceased, realizing that humans do not murr.

"Yes the police is people that helps others in need." She told the guy, he were a bit weird not knowing what a police were. Maybe he came from a different country.
This girl felt really weird to, she knew where everything were and still she should have gotten there about the same time as them. Had she ran around the whole night and learned where everything were?
"You sure knows a lot about this place. How come you found out were everything where so fast?" She asked the girl, it felt nice to finally be able to change clothes but there was something about the girl that was bugging her. And the guy were a bit weird even though he seemed nice, he talked about magic and other weird stuff. Maybe she just suspected everyone because she suddenly had woken up in a weird place.

Diana skipped off into the CLoset.

((Gotta go))

Diana had disappeared at least fifteen minutes ago, and now Zoe was stuck wandering around the strange mansion all alone, again. Oh well at least now she wouldn't get a headache from the blondes constant babbling, though Zoe was a little worried about where Diana had ran off to. Zoe couldn't help it, the girl was just so innocent, and what if whatever creep had brought her here was taking advantage of Diana. Great, now Zoe had more to stress about.

"Hello?" She called out, her voice echoing down the long maze like hallways. Someone had to be around, and than maybe Zoe could get to the bottom of things. She ran her hand through her blue hair, cursing incoherently to herself. "Anyone?"

Alexhandr heard the cry of another female. He muttered a prayer and then thought, 'Am I the only male here? Too many damsels. I do not know how to speak to them.'

He found the female crying out quickly, following a new scent. He walked up to her slowly and calmly, and spoke in his deep, soft, soothing voice. "Hello, my lady. Fear not. You are not alone. What is it that troubles you? Need you company?"

Zoe looked up at the boy and scoffed, pushing past him. "Not unless you know where the exit is..." She growled. Wow she really was having a bad morning, fist she was rude to Diana, and now this guy. She bit the bottom of her lip and spun around with a sigh. "Look sorry, not trying to come off as a bitch or anything, just a little stressed out." She went in the direction that he had come from, turning a corner, which to her despair was yet another room. A very large room where the girl with brown hair stood. "GAH!" Zoe yelled in irritation. "This place is never ending!"

Alexhandr knew that humans used the word "bitch" as a vulgar curseword. 'Such an ugly word', he thought, but of course made notion to speak it aloud. Was not his place to tell others how to speak.

"You must calm yourself, miss. Together, we shall find the way out. 'Tis quite simple, honestly. First, we shall descend to the first floors. There should be doors at the front and back, logically. If there is not, then there is always another way out. If I must, I shall blast our way out with a simple fireball. Truly, there is nothing to fear." His soothing tone and matter-of-factly statements would calm almost any soul. He spoke with intelligence and grace.

Though it was a bit odd he hid his entire body behind a pitch black robe.

Zoe's shoulders drooped and she turned back around to look at the man. "Look Mr. Dark and Creepy," She growled, looking at the strange robe he was wearing. "All I want is to get out of this place, alright, so if that's your plan fine, but can we execute it soon?" She had to admit that the idea of going to the first floors hadn't struck her. She yet again walked around him and headed back out into the hall. Now all she had to do was actually find a staircase that led down. This place was a freaking MAZE!

He pulled his hood down, exposing his scaled, draconic face. It was handsome to be sure, young and pleasant to the eye.
"I apologize for emitting such an aura about me. Now you may gaze upon me. I simply did not wish to frighten you immensely. I pray what I am does not scare you or worry you, for I am not evil by any means, and I will bring no harm unto you or the others. And miss... the stair case is to your right.

He pointed nonchalantly at the staircase right beside her, an amused smile spreading across his obsidian-colored face.

Zoe stared at him with her head tipped to the side. Strangely enough his appearance didn't make her want to run and scream. She just shrugged and started walking for the stairs. Maybe if the situation of today wasn't so strange, she would have ran off screaming, but not today. "Thanks for the help," she growled over her shoulder at him, starting to walk down the stairs, her hand gripping the railing to keep her balance. If Zoe was anything, it was a klutz.

He walked beside her, matching her pace. He held out his arm for her to take and hold onto. "If it please you," he said kindly. Alexhandr was may have been shy, but he was raised to be courteous and chivalrous. Amusingly, he too, was a klutz, but due to his race, he had more of a natural balance than the human girl did.

"I help anyone and everyone I can," he said in a hushed tone. "We have but one life to live, and I believe it is best to live it as best we can. We live it best by being good brothers and sisters to everyone, no matter who they be."

Zoe shooed his arm away from her, she wasn't some ditz that needed help. No she was an independent, currently stressed out woman, and she would make it down the stairs on her own, even if she did brake a bone of the way down. She stumbled a bit and blushes. "You didn't see that." She said to the man, and hurried down the rest of the way down the stairs, which just opened up into more hallway.

He smiled and looked away as she stumbled. "I saw nothing at all, my lady," he replied. He examined the area around him for a moment, scanning in detail. "Evidently, we are on several floors above the bottom. I think it wise we stay together. None know what exactly lie in this place." He nodded and began to walk forward, looking at the hallways as they branched off. "The staircase downward is around someplace. Logic tells us that."