The Man With a Suit & The Soldier of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony had no idea how to think. His mind was completely in a weird place at the moment. The man felt flustered with the people swarming them. "I am sorry," he said to Sabrina. He made this a mess. It was all his fault.

Not being able to handle the questions, he held onto her hand and started pushing people out of the way so they could get out of there as quick as possible. He was just not in the right state of mind like always. Everything that has happened was because he wanted to do things on impulse.

All he wanted was to get home. He needed to be away from there.

---

With the mention of a gift, her eyes just lit up especially he said that he made it. Such a sweet gesture. "Let's get going then," Beatrix told him, taking the time to pay the check and then stood up from the seat.

She took out her phone to call their driver, and in a few minutes he had pulled up. The man got out of the car and went to their side to open the door for them. Beatrix thanked him before entering. The gentleman also waited for Steve before he closed the door. Soon they were headed back.

During the car ride, she had rested her head against his shoulder and had her hand intertwined with his.

This was bad. Seriously, Tony had no idea the severity of the situation he put into place by that minor lie. She wasn't really mad at him, just irritated. "Tony, you don't understand. I'm not allowed to date!" She began pacing in a circle, quickly making herself dizzy. Managing to catch herself before she collapsed from vertigo, Sabrina looked back to Tony with widened eyes. "That's a condition of my father's company. If I get into a relationship, marriage or otherwise, the company is immediately transferred to my mother!"

It wasn't a rule made by her father, though. The board of directors that oversaw her father's company added this agreement into his will after the man's death. Sabrina sat back down on the bench, head in her hands. "No one believed I could successfully run my father's company. They all saw a model and not someone with an actual brain. So they made that ridiculous rule, thinking I would throw away from position for some piece of arse or something."

Sabrina sighed, wanting to cry in frustration. "I-I suppose we can just clear up the misunderstanding at a press conference? Yeah. That should work." She honestly felt terrible, conflicted about her decision. "Tony? You deserve someone so special and amazing. You can't find her if you're in a fake relationship with me." She tried to laugh, hoping to lighten the situation.

Steve idly stroked a hand through her hair, loving how soft it was. She also smelled of his favorite fruit and that alone made him smile. The drive wasn't long, but Steve cherished the time he had with her in such a position. When they arrived in the parking lot, Steve politely thanked the driver and took Beatrix's hand as he guided her from the car.

"Excited?" He wanted to see her smile, the most beautiful sight in his mind. His gift was not expensive, but he hoped that his efforts would not be wasted. He opened the door for her and invited Beatrix inside his modest apartment. Everything was in place, organized and basically the perfect example of a solider's quarters.

Steve brought her to the couch, raised his hand and said he'd be right back. He hurried off into the bedroom, searching everywhere for the gift. Unfortunately not remembering where he had placed it for safe keeping. This always seems to happen. He stores something important somewhere and then can never remember its location.

If only he had thought to look on the coffee table right in front of where Beatrix sat. The gift was wrapped with beautiful ruby paper, a single black bow on the center. Both colors reminded him of Beatrix. Her hair and lips, easily his favorite features.

Tony just stayed quiet as she was explaining herself to him. Wow, he actually felt horrible for what he did. He had hoped that he could fix everything in the conference. Hopefully that would work. He didn't want her to lose her rights to the company.

"I will fix it, I promise you," he told her.

Then when she said something about him not being able to find a better woman, he just shook his head. He didn't want to say anything else to ruin something else.

"We should just go back to my house," he said, "Do you want to drive or should I?"

He was really at a loss right now.

---

Beatrix looked around the apartment, seeing how orderly everything was. It feels like she hasn't been in his home for a long time, but she knows that she was in the apartment a couple of weeks ago.

When she sat on the couch she saw the present that was on the coffee table. It made her giggle a bit because it was sitting there. "Hey Steve?" She questioned, covering a small laugh. "Is the present wrapped in ruby paper and has a black bow on it?"

"Because it is staring me in the face," she told him, waiting for him to come back in the room before she touched the box.

Sabrina allowed Tony to drive, tossing him the keys and getting inside the car. She wasn't in the right mind to drive at the moment. When they arrived back his place, luckily without the inconvenience of Happy or Pepper, Sabrina quickly walked inside and sat down on his sofa.

She didn't need to rely on Tony to correct this. That much was obvious. Sabrina pulled out her smart phone and immediately posted a bulletin reporting that the media has overly exaggerated her relationship with Tony Stark. Once that was done, she could breathe a sigh of relief. Her word would be accepted and the reporters disqualified.

"It's taken care of, Tony!" She announced, relaxing back into the couch. That had been a close encounter, though. They would need to be more cautious in the future. Although she does have feelings towards Tony and wants to address them, now isn't the best time.

"Huh?" Steve could barely understand Beatrix's voice from in the bedroom. He walked out, still searching, only to find the present in glaring view. "There it is!" The blond exclaimed happily, eagerly picking it up and joined Beatrix on the couch.

"You have to promise not to laugh, alright?" His ego couldn't handle the disappointment. Once Beatrix closed her eyes, Steve promptly leaned forward and kissed her lips lovingly. "Just for good luck," he laughed teasingly. Steve set the present in her lap and guided her hands so she could unwrap herself.

"Okay," he seemed almost hesitant to give her permission. "Open your eyes."

The present was a free hand drawing of herself. Correction, a representation of how Steve sees her in his own eyes. Everything was drawn from memory, having no other way to remember her. He began on this while she had been gone and waited till she arrived back to give it to her.

The Portrait:
dita_von_teese_by_nastyagd-d646wab.jpg

Tony let out a sigh of relief as he looked down at his phone to see the bulletin she posted. Yeah, he made it so that he got her updates whenever she posted them. It was one of those things that he followed. He was in the kitchen, fixing himself a drink. The man needed to calm down, so he was going to drink his nerves down. It usually worked. He didn't pour himself a big drink, just a small amount so he could down it in one go.

Everything was fine, he assured himself before he went to her in the living room. He lying himself down on the couch next to her, placing his head on her lap. "I honestly feel like the worst person," he said as he looked up at her. "If I knew that would jeopardize you, I wouldn't have done it."

---

Beatrix was surprised at the kiss, it was something that she had to get used to. She didn't mind them of course, she loved when he kissed her. It made her feel like a teenager again. When she opened her eyes as he told her to, she looked down at the drawing in awe. It was so perfect. She looked at it for a brief moment, then looked up at him. "You drew this?" she asked, amazed at how beautiful came out.

"I absolutely love it," she gushed, then kissed his cheek lovingly. The kiss on the cheek wasn't enough, so she just lifted her hand to his chin and brought her lips to his. "Thank you so much," she said against his lips, then just pressed her lips onto his.

Tony surprised her by laying his head on her lap, but she just smiled and set aside her phone. "Tony, it's not a big problem anymore. You couldn't have known and I'm not even angry." Sabrina assured him, running a hand through his hair and continued stroking it lovingly. "If you need to hear it, then you're forgiven." The Brit leaned forward, gently pressing a kiss to his forehead and pulled back slowly.

"I know you'd never do anything to cause me problems." Despite popular opinion, Tony Stark can actually be considerate when he desires. "Come on, Tony." Sabrina urged, nudging her nose against his childishly. "Smile for me, love?"

Steve grinned against her lips, savoring the kiss. He scooted closer on the couch, moving his arm around her shoulders and held her happily. "Yeah, I wanted to see your lovely face every single day." He confessed, blushing madly across his cheeks. "The drawing pales in comparison to the real thing, though." Even a photograph couldn't capture her true beauty.

"I was thinking of having it framed." Perhaps letting it hang in his bedroom? Having her face to see every night before he drifted off to sleep? It sounded perfect. "Beatrix? I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me since the beginning." She had saved him. Buried the nightmares and brought him into a state of happiness once again.

Steve stroked her cheek with the sides of his fingers, gently cupping her chin afterwards. "I couldn't have become the man I am today with you."

Tony just gave her a smile as she rubbed noses with him. At least she forgave him for now, and hopefully the media will die down a little. It was all the fault of that kid. He started it. If Tony was able to knock the kid down, he would, but he couldn't. Oh well, what done is done. All Tony could do was smile and just leave that stuff behind them.

"Sir, Pepper is trying to call you," JARVIS interrupted. "She has called more than once, and it seems to be urgent."

"Thank you, Jarvis," Tony mumbled, sitting up from his seat then took his phone out of his pocket. He had put it on silent, which he shouldn't have done in the first place. Pepper was indeed blowing up his phone.

"Tony, are you crazy?!" Pepper exclaimed into the phone. "That can jeopardize Sabrina's company and-"

"It's okay, Pepper, it's handled," Tony reasoned, lying back and resting his head on Sabrina's lap again. He wasn't going to hear the end of it from anyone.

---

Beatrix hummed in delight as he stroked his fingers against her skin. "There is no reason to thank me, Steve," she told him, giving him a smile. There really wasn't a reason to thank her. Fury was the one who assigned her to be his teacher, which she did. It was by luck that the two of them grew feelings for each other. It was the greatest thing that could happen.

"You are a great man, even before my help," she told him, just placing her hand on his cheek. "I never knew that I would fall for a man, and I never thought it would be you. Consider yourself lucky." That end sentence was just poking fun, but she was also serious at the same time. She never said that she was going to be tied to a man as she worked with Shield. Her luck changed though.

Pepper was furious, Sabrina could overhear the angered woman's voice through the receiver of Tony's cellphone. She waited until he had returned to her lap before she spoke again. "Tony? I..." The words caught in her throat. She couldn't speak them aloud. However, she wanted him to know the sincerity of her feelings.

Without debating the action, Sabrina dropped her head down and caught Tony's lips. She kissed him even with the uncomfortable angle of her neck. Trying to make things easier, she shifted their position without breaking the kiss. She was now laying on top of him, hands tangled in his hair. One of her hands dropped down, gliding along his cheek and held it softly.

"I almost feel obligated to thank the serum." Steve spoke his thought aloud, snuggling beside Beatrix and let his eyes drop to the floor. "Without the serum, I wouldn't be here today. I'd be dead, or alive and much older." Even if Beatrix had a thing for older men, he wouldn't be attractive at his proper age. His body has remained in perfect physical condition and hasn't aged since the appearance of a 20-something.

The serum has improved his life so greatly. Given him a new chance to be someone new. However, he hasn't forgotten the doctor's warning. "Don't forget the man you are. Just become a better one." Steve recited, smiling to Beatrix.

Tony had hung up the phone with the screaming woman, scared that she was just going to come through the door and rip off his head. She could be scary like that sometimes, and it was usually him that got the anger. When Sabrina was saying something, he glanced up at her, then was caught by surprise by the kiss she was giving him.

His hands went to the small of her back, holding her close to him as he kissed her back. This was much different than the kiss they shared in the basketball court a few months ago. This had been more intimate because she was lying on top of him. He actually longed to have her kiss him again, he was just waiting for that moment. At least she took this moment, even if he wished that he made the move. This worked.

---

Ah, yes, the serum. Beatrix almost forgot about that part of him. To her, he was just a normal person because she has been around him for so long. She didn't think of him as a super soldier, but just a normal in society. When Steve recited a quote, she just smiled at him. "You are a wonderful man, Steve Rogers, and I want you keep that up," she said, and then pecked his lips lovingly.

"A very wonderful man," she repeated, stroking his cheek with her thumb lightly. She had always admired how honorable he was, and he was a very loyal person. He had the qualities that everyone should have had. He was just one of a kind, and she was happy that he was her one of a kind man.

Caution and logical thought were thrown out the window as the moment continued. To say Sabrina doesn't care would be an understatement. She's ached for this long enough. So, call her a fool, but she was fully intent on enjoying herself. As she felt Tony responding, she just smiled into the kiss.

Sabrina suddenly got a flux of confidence and teasingly nibbled at his lower lip, begging for him to accept. Her hand moved back to his hair and both tugged gently, not letting go. Sabrina adjusted her position, arching her back and seated herself on his hips. Her cheeks had grown red, lips swelling and breathing increased.

"I promise to always be the man you see now." It was an oath, his unbreakable vow. Although he enjoyed their intimacy, Steve reluctantly pulled himself away. "Fury has been debating on sending me on a test mission." He needed her to know.

"I don't want to leave you after having just gotten you back, but I'll have to go if he decides that I must." Despite still being on a tight leash, where Fury is concerned, Steve is an agent of Shield. Thereby commanded and expected to perform whenever summoned.

Tony groaned at the touches, and movements she had been making. This feeling was incredible. When she nibbled his bottom lip, he allowed her entry to his mouth. As that happened, he slowly brought his hand to the bottom of her shirt, slowly sliding up and gently touching her skin as a test. It was due to the heat of the moment, so hopefully she would understand that.

As she seated herself on his hips, he grinned at her for a moment. With a quick thought, he took the time to rotate their bodies so she was under him this time. "And the tables have turned," he said slyly, being a little rascal. After that, he leaned down and kissed her. Two can play at that game.

---

Beatrix frowned only a little before gaining back her composure. It was an introduction to see if he was ready to take on real missions. Steve was ready, she thought. They could have trained together if they wanted to, and speaking of training, she had to do it again to refresh her memory.

"When Fury orders, you must do it," she said, shrugging her shoulders. As an agent as well, she knew how it was to be summoned by the man, but sometimes he wasn't. "Well, if you do go, I will be sure to get you something before you get back. I promse."

Sabrina squeaked in surprise, having been caught of guard when he switched their positions. She wasn't complaining, though. Wrapping her arms around his neck, tugging him closer and eagerly returned the kisses. She arched upwards, body responding automatically. Four years without intimacy was too long.

Sabrina broke away from his lips, tilting her head backwards and moaned his name in delight. "Putting your skills to use finally?" It was a playful tease, nothing else. Sabrina grinned, reaching up and began kissing along his neck. Suddenly fueled with a possessive desire, Sabrina bit gently into his skin and pulled away to admire her handiwork. A medium sized, dark purple, hickey just above the crook of his neck.

"Tony?" She breathed his name breathlessly. "What are we doing? Not that I'm asking you to stop, but...shouldn't we talk about this?" She really didn't want to, though. Immediately regretting her words and silenced him with another kiss. This time grabbing hold of his tie and quickly discarding it to the floor.

Steve frowned, "You shouldn't get me anything." He didn't want her to go through the trouble. Just being able to see and hold her again would be a welcomed gift on its on. Steve rose from the couch, tugging Beatrix along by her hands. He pulled her over to the kitchen, pouring two glasses of rich wine and handed a glass to her.

"To our relationship as friends and even more," Steve toasted, drinking the entire glass quickly. Alcohol is not something he's that familiar with, but didn't care. He wanted to celebrate. Fury could call him tomorrow and Steve didn't want any regrets. Beatrix was everything he wanted. Be it just laughing together, watching a movie or kissing. He was perfectly fine with anything. So long as it involved her.

They needed to talk about this, but Tony was just so caught up with the heated moment. He knew that she left a hickey on his neck, which he didn't care that he did. That was going to be completely suspicious tomorrow when Pepper came in, but there were ways of hiding it. Right now, this moment was what he wanted. Everything about this was not something that he was going to be ashamed of later.

As Sabrina started to speak, he just didn't say anything. After she sealed his lips with her own, he brought his hand to her hip and squeezed it gently. All he could think of how right this felt. In the end of this, he was going to be in so much trouble. Correction, they were both going to be in so much trouble.

Those thoughts were tossed aside as he broke the kiss, trailing kisses down her jawline and then down to her neck. He was going to return that favor of what she did to him. He wasn't going to let her stop him either.

---

When they did their toast, Beatrix gave him a grin as he downed the glass in one go. She took her time and sipped the wine, enjoying the flavor of the wine. As a keen drinker of wine, she learned to pace herself with it because she would get drunk off of it if she drunk too much. Taking another sip of the wine, she placed the glass on the counter.

Then she turned her attention to Steve. Without a word, she brought her hands to his cheeks and gently pulled him down so she could bring her lips upon his. If he had to leave soon, she wanted to keep this memory of them together until he got back. She just wanted to kiss him, wanting some type of intimacy with him.

This was wrong. They aren't a couple and with Tony's current condition, they shouldn't be acting so much like teenagers. However, none of that mattered to Sabrina. Both consenting adults, enjoying themselves can not be that wrong. A smirk crawled along her lips as she felt Tony's hand, slightly rough and calloused, grip her at the hip. She said nothing in protest when he moved his mouth to her neck, knowing what would happen as he reached an area where he felt like leaving behind a hickey of his own.

Sabrina's moan was involuntary, escaping her throat as Tony continued. She wanted more, but knew to progress slowly. In case either of them wanted to back out at the last minute. Sabrina's hands crawled beneath his shirt, having loosened it by his collar. His skin was incredibly warm, welcoming her touch. She gently trailed her nails down the length of his back.

She quickly decided the shirt was in her way, unbuttoning the last few buttons and tossed it off him. The view of his Reactor troubled Sabrina, causing her to frown. JARVIS, seeming to notice this, immediately dimmed the lights and only the blue glow of the Reactor could be seen. Not the spreading pattern from the infection or poisoning.

Sabrina silently thanked the brilliant AI, now able to focus once again on Tony. She suddenly sat up, meeting Tony's face directly and pecked his lips. "Bedroom?" She was letting him take control of the situation. He could say no, end this game right now. He could.

Steve returned her affections without a second thought. She seemed to be troubled, though, and that bothered him. Steve didn't say anything about it. If she had wanted him to know, she would have said something. His trust for her is amazing, but well placed. She has earned it. Steve brought his arms to wrap around her petite wast, tugging her closer to him.

The solider peppered kisses along her jaw and continued downwards to her throat. He was gentle, treating her with kindness and as if she was his most precious treasure. Which in all honesty, she is. Steve has never been intimate with a woman, his prior body having not gotten him their affections, but he just followed the instincts building inside him.

Steve brought his lips back to her's, firmly pressing them together and broke apart her lips without meaning to. He didn't regret this new development, though. His tongue was hesitant, but he was enticed by her mouth and continued anyways. Again reacting purely from his own instincts.

Steve knew he'd come back from the mission alive, dying wasn't an option. Even still, the idea of leaving Beatrix for a week is not the most pleasant thought. Fury wanted to test if he could perform in the field again and Steve knows his loyalty is to Shield. But, for now, he only needed to care about Beatrix. Which is exactly what he did. With ease, she didn't weigh anything to him, Steve lifted her into his arms and carried her bridal style to the bedroom. He wasn't planning on going too far, but he needed Beatrix to know that she was important. He wanted to show her.

Tony knew that they shouldn't be doing this. It wasn't the right time to do this, he needed to figure out things with his health before they did any of this. As much as he wanted to, he knew it was a bad thing. He gave her a kiss on the lips before he pulled away from her. "We shouldn't do this Sabrina," he told her, hoping that she would understand what he meant. "As much as we want to, we shouldn't."

A lot of thoughts ran through his mind at this given moment of time, making him sigh and sit up straight. He actually brought Sabrina into a sitting position, and wrapped his arms around her with a deep sigh. "I don't want this to be complicated in the end," he said, not wanting to seem like the bad person in the situation.

--

Beatrix had tilted her head back when he placed kisses down her neck, trusting him with how he was handling her. Everything was gentle and soft touches, which she enjoyed. She didn't expect the gentleness from him, but it was certainly nice. As he captured her lips once more, she felt a slight shiver go up her spine when he parted her lips. It was a new feeling that she has never experienced before, but she did go with it.

The soldier lifted her up into a bridal style, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "And what do you plan on doing now, captain?" she questioned with a light tease, placing soft kisses on his neck.

Frustrated, but accepting his reasoning because she knew it was right, Sabrina just sighed. She let him pull her into his arms. Tony wasn't trying to be the bad guy here. She couldn't be upset with him for thinking logically. It wasn't right of them. Not now.

"I understand, Tony." That didn't stop Sabrina from turning her head and kissing him one last time, though. She rose from his lap, picking up the discarded tie on the floor and handed it back to him. "I wouldn't have regretted it. Just so you know."

"Captain?" Oh, he liked that. A lot.

Steve gently dropped her to the bed, laying her on her back. "Is it so wrong to want to show my gal how important she is to me?" He didn't think so. Steve just wanted her to relax. He glided both hands down her arms, stroking them lovingly. Next, he moved to her cheeks and held them in his large hands. "You're beautiful, Beatrix."

She needed to know that, without a doubt. He wasn't planning on doing anything sexual. He just felt like worshiping his goddess. That's when the phone rang. Stilling his hands, paralyzed as it continued to ring.

"Fury," he mumbled angrily. "Excuse me." He took the call out into the hallway, closing his bedroom door.

Tony grabbed the tie from her, and gave her a small smile at the mention that she wouldn't have regretted. "I wouldn't have either," he responded, being completely honest about it. Right now, they just couldn't. They had other things that they needed to do before they did anything like that. It showed that he actually cared for the both of them.

"Well, I am going to shower," he told her, getting up from the couch, "And then I am going to try to get some sleep." He brought her in his arms for a moment, pulling her in for a quick kiss before he pulled away. He gave her a wink before he walked to his bedroom, and started up the shower in his conjoined bathroom. He needed a cold shower.

---

It made her blush when he called her beautiful. Beatrix had no reason why it made her blush when he told her that, it made her feel like a teenager with a crush. He was treating her with respect and care, which melted her heart in a good way. Steve was just treating her like a queen, to say the least.

When his phone started to ring, she frowned at the interruption. Then he said Fury's name which made her go down in the dumps, of course he would call in an inappropriate time. She let out a sigh, just hating the fact that he had to bud in. It was their duty to answer every phone call that he gave them. Hopefully Fury had good news, but knowing him, he usually had bad news at this hour.

After he'd finished in the shower, Tony found Sabrina leaning against the doorway to his bedroom. "Would you object to me sharing your bed?" She smiled, "Purely for sleeping of course." She wouldn't try anything. Sabrina walked towards him, putting a hand against his cheek. "It's all I'm asking, Tony. Please?"

If he said no, she'd understand. Be sad, but wouldn't argue. JARVIS dimmed the lights, as if trying to convince Tony that she should stay. Although he's an AI, Sabrina was beginning to wonder if he was actually trying to get them together? Well, she wouldn't complain if he was.

"Yes, of course sir. Understood."

Steve returned to the bedroom, eyes slightly narrowed in anger. He sat down beside Beatrix and held her in his arms, kissing the top of her hair. "I have to leave tomorrow. I'll be gone for a week." Fury gave him no choice. He knew she'd be sad, possibly upset as well. "I promise to check in with you whenever I can."

Oh yeah, he finally learned how to operate a phone. A simple, standard phone. Those smartphones still baffled him.

Tony looked up at her, slowly starting to give in as JARVIS started to dim the lights. He wasn't going to say no anyway, he wanted to share a bed with her. It was lonely by himself anyway because he hasn't had someone in his bed for awhile now. "You can stay, " he said, then gave her a simple kiss before he grinned at her. "Just keep your hands to yourself." Of course he was teasing. He was going to break it anyway by wanting to put his arms around her.

He went to his bed, and made it feel more welcoming as he pulled the blankets down a bit. He lied down on the bed, then spread his arms out for her so she could join him. "I don't bite, I promise," he said, letting off a chuckle as he waited for her to get into his arms before pulling the blankets up.

---

Beatrix was of course upset with the news of him leaving tomorrow. Their time was cut short, but of course Fury was completely unaware of the new couple. He was going to be unaware for awhile since it was completely under the radar for the time being. A heavy sigh came from her lips, leaning against him. "Of course he had to make it difficult," she said under her breath.

Then she glanced up at Steve. "May we sleep in the same bed together tonight then?" she questioned, wanting to spend as much time with him as possible before he left. Even if it was for a week, it was still going to be distance between them. It was hard enough even going two weeks when she was out on her mission.

Beatrix read Steve's mind. He got under the covers and had Beatrix join him. His arms wrapped securely around her waist and he drifted off to a peaceful sleep. In the morning, after preparing her a lovely breakfast (okay, so the toast and eggs were slightly burnt) he left for the mission.

A full week has passed and neither Tony nor Sabrina have successfully devised a solution to his problem. In the meantime, Pepper has insisted that Tony finish the paperwork to officially transfer the company. "You need a new assistant, Tony." She often reminded at every opportunity.

Currently, Tony and Happy were sparing in the Gym. Pepper seated off to the side, open folder in her lap and Sabrina was standing by the large window. She's been a frequent occupant at Tony's estate. Although, her and Tony have toned down the displays of affection. Neither of them capable of keeping their feelings from becoming too overwhelming.

"Ah! Natalie Rushman!" Pepper greeted, welcoming the lovely red-head into the room. "Her's the paperwork."

Sabrina glanced over at Tony, catching the way he eyed the new girl with lustful eyes. She immediately grew jealous, stomping loudly to the bar and poured herself a very diluted glass of wine. Pepper called Tony over, asking that he give his thumbprint for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.