The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry sorry...I was just surprised to find something like that...it's something I apparently enjoy. obviously considering the CS I made.

sorry sorry...I was just surprised to find something like that...it's something I apparently enjoy. obviously considering the CS I made.
No need to be sorry! I can see why you'd find it enjoyable- it's lovely. ^.^

Yay~ -yes I invaded your thread for this- <w<

Speaking of the rp... I'm getting a little impatient for it to start >.<
fb674b1e69a7c2423923d41dcbbb1ac2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Speaking of the rp... I'm getting a little impatient for it to start >.<
fb674b1e69a7c2423923d41dcbbb1ac2.jpg
Listen to Shaaaaaane~ if you like poetry and music. that be the link I posted before hand.

I shall listen to it after I catch up on everything I missed on my trip XD

Last edited:
OMG I missed all the fantastic stuff!! But you know what, I am a Manga Nerd, but I did not know those definitions! (More like Mixed one up. My bad. I can't keep up with all this new slang. ;D)

Why must you all do this when I am gone and unable to reply??

OMG I missed all the fantastic stuff!! But you know what, I am a Manga Nerd, but I did not know those definitions! (More like Mixed one up. My bad. I can't keep up with all this new slang. ;D)

Why must you all do this when I am gone and unable to reply??
I don't know...I get caught up in that too sometimes. I just stalked the conversation for awhile though.

Well, I go for a few hours and BOOM. Three pages to read. Not faiiiiiir. Wah. T.T
;D

But still fun. I must admit. Maybe reading the aftermath isn't bad. Trying to converse during it may equal my death! XD

XD I was away for three days, and saw 7-8 new pages pop up :P

At least it wasn't 7-8 pages of the actual RP! Speaking of which, I might move the CS deadlines up again... right, I'm gonna do it! Check out the updates and announcements post in a moment to see when to!

Up, ... as in sooner?? YES!!! *CHECKS*
Just updated. I'm going to start the IC thread next Friday, when I know I'll have time to do a proper first post. I might do the IC on Thursday, it depends on what happens that day.

*throws confetti in celebration!*
YES! Tadah! Tadah! *celebration noise*

*throws confetti in celebration!*
YES! Tadah! Tadah! *celebration noise*
I still have a massive hurdle to overcome before then...
choosing which female application will be the girl.
ALLTHEAPPLICATIONSLOOKSOAWESOMEHOWAMISUPPOSEDTODECIDEIWANTTOPICKTHEMALLBUTTHATWOULDBEIMPOSSIBLEANDMEANOFMEBECAUSEIT'DRUINTHERPBUTPICKINGJUSTONEISMEANTOOWHATDOIDODAMNITIHATEDECISIONS!
Hehe...

Reactions: Ali
XD try "rating them" or just using a ranom chance thing >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.