Not open for further replies.
Darling Yuno has nothing on them, even if she's a lovely psycho. <3

This is how they treat their enemies:
tumblr_mtvd4iXJCI1sccpqfo1_500.gif

And their poor subjects.
louise-e-saito-o.gif
Honestly, I think Shion might be worse than Yuno, though. X3
higurashi-laugh-shion-o.gif

And Grell is definitely also a yandere...
324098_170x100.png

tumblr_mvm3haYx0F1saes1ro1_500.gif

Grell-Sutcliff-grell-sutcliffe-35600334-500-258.gif
What about Lucy and Kurumi though? They'd kick tsundere butt!
tumblr_m7zz7si5Lr1qbvovho8_500.gif

3758205-4813244930-tumbl.gif

Just some food for thought...
d_by_maou23-d6abgx1.jpg

Lucy. <3 Well, where the tsundere lack superpowers and craziness, they've got brains and adorable blushies!
tumblr_mga5gbPvFh1rm4njmo1_500.gif

Plus, Holo might be on pair with them. At least for a while. X3 She's a goddess, after all.
20080309220514.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mcckvcqs0i1r5twrj.gif

And Shana and Aria aren't to be messed with, either! And Shana's got a god on her side! XD
shana1.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mamh70fbsx1rygnguo1_500.gif

If I remember correctly, this guy was tsundere too... and he seems pretty badass. XD I'm not sure about him anymore, though.
tumblr_mc3toyb2kU1qdc388o1_500.gif

OKITA HAS TSUNDERE SPELLED ALL ACROSS HIS PERSONALITY!
Souji-Okita-hakuouki-34382723-480-270.gif

Too bad he's sick, even if he's really powerful. T_T

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Otaku's with too much time on their hands? X3

Lucy. <3 Well, where the tsundere lack superpowers and craziness, they've got brains and adorable blushies!
tumblr_mga5gbPvFh1rm4njmo1_500.gif

Plus, Holo might be on pair with them. At least for a while. X3 She's a goddess, after all.
20080309220514.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mcckvcqs0i1r5twrj.gif

And Shana and Aria aren't to be messed with, either! And Shana's got a god on her side! XD
shana1.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mamh70fbsx1rygnguo1_500.gif

If I remember correctly, this guy was tsundere too... and he seems pretty badass. XD I'm not sure about him anymore, though.
tumblr_mc3toyb2kU1qdc388o1_500.gif

OKITA HAS TSUNDERE SPELLED ALL ACROSS HIS PERSONALITY!
Souji-Okita-hakuouki-34382723-480-270.gif

Too bad he's sick, even if he's really powerful. T_T
Yanderes have blushies too (when they're not murdering people)!
3146066014_1_2_dos3RIEA.gif

tumblr_lw7szturZF1qbvovho1_500.gif

Kurumi doesn't really blush...but she's still adorable!
large.gif

Team yandere also has other members which make them powerful too. For example, Dren/Kish/Quiche (there's no way I'm calling him Quiche though 'O.O) can make lots of chimera animas.
dren-kish-o.gif

Mukae's ability to rot/corode things isn't to be sniffed at either! (no gif- she's only in the Medoka Box manga)
Emukae.Mukae.full.1373436.jpg

Juvia's water attacks can be deadly too...
tumblr_static_apsdwoxsoc8ws8kgggkwk488o.gif

Juvia_attacks_Meredy_with_Water_Force.jpg

Finally, Homura's time control is amazingly powerful! (and all her other skills as well)
tumblr_mt9bfsbBMY1sf5h7zo1_500.gif

Homura isn't yandere, though! X3

Homura isn't yandere, though! X3
In the strictest definitions of the word, no, but technically she is. She loves Madora, and would be willing to kill anybody trying to hurt Madora. :)

In the strictest definitions of the word, no, but technically she is. She loves Madora, and would be willing to kill anybody trying to hurt Madora. :)

Still. X3 I wouldn't count that as yandere. Doing so would be like saying Okabe becomes yandere after being driven insane by repeating the same time loop over, and over, and over again, ready to sacrefice the world in order to save his friend. >_< I think in several routes his inanity goes far beyond what is shown in the anime, even. None of them could be considered yandere.

Ah! In that case I need to properly line up their abilities, though! Will have to d it when I get home. X3

It's sad I can't add in my favorite kuudere...
tumblr_mv7rllr79C1sqf25bo6_500.gif

Still. X3 I wouldn't count that as yandere. Doing so would be like saying Okabe becomes yandere after being driven insane by repeating the same time loop over, and over, and over again, ready to sacrefice the world in order to save his friend. >_< I think in several routes his inanity goes far beyond what is shown in the anime, even. None of them could be considered yandere.

Ah! In that case I need to properly line up their abilities, though! Will have to d it when I get home. X3

It's sad I can't add in my favorite kuudere...
tumblr_mv7rllr79C1sqf25bo6_500.gif
I haven't seen/read Stein's Gate, so I can't comment on Okabe. >.< I personally count Homura as a yandere. She has such an obsessive love for Madora she travels through time for her, and this time travel ultimately lead to Homura being cold and slightly crazy. But we can agree to disagree~.

We could have a PM conversation to appreciate kuuderes and danderes! ^.^ I think we should probably stop posting so many gifs to this thread though, for the sake of everybody else. >.>

I got 30 seconds in, then stopped because I've just been crying at a story, and I don't feel like crying again at music/poetry. Those were 30 stunning seconds though.
No they don't make you cry...not me anyway. They make me smile. they really might make you feel better~ But that's cool you should still listen to them eventually.

No they don't make you cry...not me anyway. They make me smile. they really might make you feel better~ But that's cool you should still listen to them eventually.
Yeah, I listened to it anyway. It was sad to begin with, but ended happy! :D
But I cry at happy things anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.