The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD try "rating them" or just using a ranom chance thing >.<
Ch-ch-chance? I don't know... I think I'd feel worse doing that... maybe I should just create a spread sheet to compare them all instead...

Omg What? -stopped being able to read that after a point-

XD sure spreadsheet comparison will do o-o

I wanted to point out a fact because I never got a word in with the whole anime/manage/stereotypes/otaku nerds chat <_<
But Ciel (the one who looked good as a girl :P) is voiced by a girl <_< >_> Just so you know... X'D

AND! YAY!!!!!!! THURSDAY >:D I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDD!!!

I wanted to point out a fact because I never got a word in with the whole anime/manage/stereotypes/otaku nerds chat <_<
But Ciel (the one who looked good as a girl :P) is voiced by a girl <_< >_> Just so you know... X'D

AND! YAY!!!!!!! THURSDAY >:D I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDD!!!

Both in the Japanese and the English version, yup. XD It's not unsusal for woman to voice boys. Actually, most boys in anime are voiced by woman, Ash (pokemon), Honey (Ouran) and Alphonse (fullmetal alchemist) just beng a few examples. ^^

Yes! Lol.
The corset scene is still running in my mind X'D
"There once was a women in Cue.
Who filled her vagina with glue.
She said with a grin,
if they pay to get in,
they'll pay to get out of it too."
^^^
Sebby's dirty limerick X'D

Yes! Lol.
The corset scene is still running in my mind X'D
"There once was a women in Cue.
Who filled her vagina with glue.
She said with a grin,
if they pay to get in,
they'll pay to get out of it too."
^^^
Sebby's dirty limerick X'D
...*jaw drops**opens and closes mouth like a guppy trying to find a comment**fails**flails**Magikarp uses splash*

In other news, there's roughly 40 minutes left to send me female applications! (because I'm using GMT + 0:00)

*Gets nervous with anticipation*

I can't believe you'd never heard that limerick before Castie X'D
Oh wait, watch this x3

*Gets nervous with anticipation*

So do I.
3028844676_1_7_NvNuziac.gif

Da' amount of sesshi' Q_Q Who be that gorgeous creature?!

Sanouske from Hakuoki Shinsengumi. I love all of the badass samurai, though. X3
hakuoki17.jpg

The only reversed harem besides ouran that's actually good (in my opinion). If you do get the VN (which is soooo much better than the anime) or watch the anime (though the anime is also good), be ready to cry though because...waaaaah....T_T

Sanouske from Hakuoki Shinsengumi. I love all of the badass samurai, though. X3
hakuoki17.jpg

The only reversed harem besides ouran that's actually good (in my opinion). If you do get the VN (which is soooo much better than the anime) or watch the anime (though the anime is also good), be ready to cry though
because...waaaaah....T_T

Speaking of crying.... Clannad, nuff said o-o, both the VN and the anime :S

Speaking of crying.... Clannad, nuff said o-o, both the VN and the anime :S

I can't get used to the Clannad animation, though. T-those eyes...still freak me out. -.- And someone spoiled the end for me so now I'm afraid of watching it. X/ I might check out the VN, though, just because I wanna get my hand on all VN's I possibly can.

I'm not an advanced enough otaku to understand what harem or VN means X'D

The Fruits Basket manga can make you cry too, if you read the entire series.
And Elfen Lied... :'(

I can't get used to the Clannad animation, though. T-those eyes...still freak me out. -.- And someone spoiled the end for me so now I'm afraid of watching it. X/ I might check out the VN, though, just because I wanna get my hand on all VN's I possibly can.
XD VN's more detailed, so that may work out better :P

Status
Not open for further replies.