The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-wonders what she walked into- >.>' I'm not so sure that I'm dealing with sane people...
Although I'm not exactly same myself.

What I didn't hear anything...
How dare you question my sanity? I'm most definitely insane! >:D

Yes ^ - ^
If we held enough bake sales do you think we could fund a continent

What's that supposed to mean? >_> Though otherwise I certainly wouldn't mind Scandinavia... other than the fact that Scandinavia is not a country, so you'd have to chose either Sweden, Norway nor Denmark. X3
*is absolutely not Swedish or anything*

Reactions: Arius LaVari
What's that supposed to mean? >_> Though otherwise I certainly wouldn't mind Scandinavia... other than the fact that Scandinavia is not a country, so you'd have to chose either Sweden, Norway nor Denmark. X3
*is absolutely not Swedish or anything*
Well I'm sure there's at least one famous culinary company who has a son attending the school, who could be convinced into helping with a cake sale of world domination!

Okay, what about a Scandinavian island? :)

Oh, and I forgot to say: Welcome to the thread, Gladis!

I'd also like to pose another question:
School uniform or no school uniform?

Thank you! ^^

Scandinavia is still not a country! X3 It consists of three countries, so the island would have to belong to one of them. Like, it is an island outside of Sweden, or Denmark, or...well...Norway. XD

Definitely school uniforms! Because... I...think they look pretty. X3

Thank you! ^^

Scandinavia is still not a country! X3 It consists of three countries, so the island would have to belong to one of them. Like, it is an island outside of Sweden, or Denmark, or...well...Norway. XD

I agree school uniforms are always prettier.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you! ^^

I know, but I just meant the island could be closer to Scandinavia than Hawaii. I don't really mind which Scandinavian country in particular.

Okay, how about we hold a vote on where the island should be? Quote this post either voting for near Hawaii or near Scandinavia. Or if you have another suggestion, please say so if you'd like that considered too.

As for school uniform, I personally would like it. It's a lot smarter, and it's a way to identify all the students as part of the school. If anybody's against it, please say so soon, otherwise I'm going to officially give the school a uniform!

I know, but I just meant the island could be closer to Scandinavia than Hawaii. I don't really mind which Scandinavian country in particular.

Okay, how about we hold a vote on where the island should be? Quote this post either voting for near Hawaii or near Scandinavia. Or if you have another suggestion, please say so if you'd like that considered too.

As for school uniform, I personally would like it. It's a lot smarter, and it's a way to identify all the students as part of the school. If anybody's against it, please say so soon, otherwise I'm going to officially give the school a uniform!

Heehee, okay. XD Sorry if I sounded like a nag.

Sounds good in my opinion. ^^

Oooh banner... -clicks- oh hai... I found this through a cool looking banner~ <3

Reactions: 2 people
I thought it was pretty cool! It's what brought me here, after all. XD

Oh golly, I missed part of the voting process already! But I agree with what is happening, so Whoot whoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.