The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN MY TUMMY D;! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN THERE q_q

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, but I just meant the island could be closer to Scandinavia than Hawaii. I don't really mind which Scandinavian country in particular.

Okay, how about we hold a vote on where the island should be? Quote this post either voting for near Hawaii or near Scandinavia. Or if you have another suggestion, please say so if you'd like that considered too.

As for school uniform, I personally would like it. It's a lot smarter, and it's a way to identify all the students as part of the school. If anybody's against it, please say so soon, otherwise I'm going to officially give the school a uniform!

I vote Bermuda Triangle! (Because it's all a conspiracy!)

But seriously, I don't mind where we go. However, a note, Hawaii would mean a possible beach episode (which would be interesting for the girl character)

Reactions: 2 people
Ooooo a secret island covered in conspiracy X'D
You should enter that in the worldbuilding forum section :o
@Xylime

We have beaches too! >_> Plus, it's hot enough in the summer to bathe! *speaks of experience*, so it's not like there couldn't be beach episodes, and in case our beaches are not enough there are always pools.X3

Lots of shirtless boys on a beach...I'm okay with this A_A

the only problem is that it'd instantly become known who is NOT the girl...XD

But it wouldn't be! Because the whole idea is to act like a guy (for the girl) even right now, in OOC, anything said could reveal the girl @_@ Soo..we've all gotta' be super secretive and cunning..as well as calculating, secretive and plain out evily awesome >:) I personally would fawn..IC or OOC over a shirtless man X'D

Reactions: Gladis
That is certainly true. XD And...well...so would I. X3 '////'

Reactions: Ali
Can the school be in Ali's tummy? o . o
While that is a wonderful idea, I'm not sure it would be particularly good for Ali's health.

@Mehuh does that mean you're voting Scandinavia or Iceland?

(By the way, if the voting comes out as a draw, I'll cast a final vote.)

As for beaches, I have no objection to a beach episode! :D

Do

You would use it as torture for the girl to stay hidden <.<
Oh no, I'd just use it as torture to make all your characters weep in agony and annoyance >:3
What, of coooourse not...
Anyways, just focus on the eye candy, that's all that matters in beach episodes! (seriously, I don't think they were designed for any other reason)

Oh no, I'd just use it as torture to make all your characters weep in agony and annoyance >:3
What, of coooourse not...
Anyways, just focus on the eye candy, that's all that matters in beach episodes! (seriously, I don't think they were designed for any other reason)
I have to agree honestly, no other reason but eye candy

XD I agree. X3

And I bite for Scandinavia, totally! X3

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Me knoooows... X3 I can't really see why in the world anyone would put a school like that here, but some parts of Scandinavia are really beautiful. And Sweden's got tons of islands so it would ft, at least. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.