The Magnolia Hidden Among Wolves [Characters for Adoption][OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-o ?Doncha mean eyes

Reactions: 2 people
I saw the word sexual innuendo and had to post o.o

Duuuude. So much fun to read so far! Yata!
So excited, you have no idea. ^.^

duuuude..gif

Did we ever figure out what country this RP is set in?

How about on an island, somewhere close to Hawaii? And the entire island's a school, which you have to fly/use a boat to get to?

That idea is super cool! It gives a lot of options to the students as well! -totally loves your idea- oh I'm from Hawaii so maybe I'm a bit biased...

That idea is super cool! It gives a lot of options to the students as well! -totally loves your idea- oh I'm from Hawaii so maybe I'm a bit biased...
Thanks for liking the idea! And shhh, nobody needs to know you could be biased ;)

Reactions: Arius LaVari
By the way... Sorry if I respond too quickly...I kind of lurk...that's how I found your RP

How about a privately funded island by the parents of the boys attending?
And of course the secret girl ;)

Okay, so is everybody happy with the school being on a privately funded island?

I'm going to infuse my mind-taker-over serum into the cookies and control the worlds population as the most powerful covert minority this world has ever seen >:D! -cackles evily-

Yes ^ - ^
If we held enough bake sales do you think we could fund a continent

Maybe just small country? ;)

I'm going to infuse my mind-taker-over serum into the cookies and control the worlds population as the most powerful covert minority this world has ever seen >:D! -cackles evily-

Not the cookies! I was going to eat them all! D:

@Cassette Well then you're just going to have to deal with me taking one of your 9 lives for world slavery <_<

-wonders what she walked into- >.>' I'm not so sure that I'm dealing with sane people...
Although I'm not exactly same myself.

What I didn't hear anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.