The Magicians {private plot discussion}

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, ladies! Post is up: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-magicians-of-pensgate.89445/

Genesis, the barmaid at the end of the post can be Rena or someone else. I've left it open so as not to lock Rena into certain actions.

Fox, this post occurs in the late evening/night in two locations: the inside of a car and The Fallen Lion tavern. I know you said your character might be walking about the city, but if you want Eliza to interact with Declan or Rena directly, she'll need to be in Florent's Gallery (a little ways away from the Artists' District). Or, if you can creatively think of how the events mentioned may have somehow already impacted Eliza, I'd be eager to see that, too!

Hope you both enjoy the post! :) Happy Friday!!!

(Also, this weekend I'll update the info post so include the new characters and locations you both have created).

I think I'll have Eliza head to the Fallen Lion to deliver a package with Kit ^^!

Kit doesn't know her way around town yet, so they'll be going together to check things out. I shall have a post up sometime during the weekend, probably tomorrow ^^

Not going to be as active, because it's Christmas Holiday.

Acknowledged! Thanks, guys! Hope you have very happy holidays!

I'm going to get started on a post :D!

Happy holidays to all of you <3

Edit: Posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Fox, saw your post! Since I began mine at 10pm (in the RP) and time-jumped to midnight, at what time does your post take place?

Also, if you don't have an idea as to what the package is or who it's for, I might be able to jump in there (that is, if Genesis doesn't want to take over that interaction).

Hey Mika ^^ sorry for the confusion. It takes place during midnight~

I was planning to have it be a random package for one of the people at the bar :D but if either you or Genesis want to do something with it, then it's a-okay with me.

I've got it. Finally making my post. @Fox of Spades

Edit:
It's done. Feel free to take it from there. I covered both posts in a decent fashion, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Genesis :D and I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow. I should be back by the 29th.

Merry Christmas in advance, guys!

tumblr_lp8lgnkyM91qkrec7o1_500.gif

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
Hey Fox and Genesis,

I am so terribly sorry for the long break. I've been in the hospital for the past few days. I'm finally home but I'm not going to be able to keep up any role plays at present. :( Sorry to let you both down! I really do love this role play. When I've regained some strength of love to return. For now, happy writing! Thank you in advance for your understanding, guys.

Heya, Mika :c I hope you get well soon! Being sick on the holidays sounds awful, don't worry about it, real life comes first. I hope you enjoyed Christmas and while we didn't get far, this concept was definitely interesting.

Take care and good luck with your real life endeavors! I hope to see you both soon <3

You get off yo sick *** and start posting!!!

H-hope you get well soon! Can't wait to continue this.

Love and all the other stuff that makes people better,
Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.