The Luck of the Dice (Rufiya&Tomoko)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yay. Our room." Miranda cheered, trying to think of what she should cook. Miranda was a decent cook but she never really pursued it so she wasn't exactly well educated on different stuff aside from the basics. "Eh. I'll just ask Charlotte for some advice or just make eggs again. I just hope Eric wasn't too digusted by his lunch then. You should've woke me." She laughed ready to go.

"It was just a sandwhich. Probably bland and boring but there was other stuff in his lunch. I am not ready to be a dad so I have no clue what I am doing. But I'll learn in this month and since Charlottes back I can ask her what she normally does." He parked at the house and got out grabbing their luggage and taking it in.

"As long as it didn't require some actual cooking huh?" Miranda spoke as she stepped out taking her purse for herself. Following Clyde in closing the door behind him before plopping next to Charlotte, who seemed to be downstairs the whole day. "Hey Charlotte, how are you feeling?" Miranda asked her before looking around for Eric which she assumed to be in his room or something.

Eric came flying out of the kitchen arms full of things he threw them on the floor. "Hi auntie!" He smiled at her. "Moms letting me play in here and watch tv with her you going to join us?" Charlotte smiled at her. "Hey there." Clyde set their stuff in there room and laid on the bed. He just wanted to sleep.

"He's been working real hard today. I'm proud of him." Miranda smiled, watching him head to sleep early. She moved from the couch to the floor with the ever so energetic Eric, playing as the hero this time around. She laughed as they played together. "Eric? Your uncle is really sleepy so don't wake him up tomorrow okay? Wake me up instead." She told the little boy, smiling afterwards.

"Now go play with your mommy, I'll cook us dinner. Okay?" Miranda asked him offering Charlotte a smile before entering the kitchen and beginning to cook.

Clyde got up and went for a shower he felt a lot better after that he relaxed on the couch Charlotte cuddled up to him. Eric happily drew as they mindlessly watched tv. He wanted to help Miranda cook but he just didn't have the energy and Charlotte could probably use the cuddles and comfort.

Miranda finished cooking and setting up the table, walking back into the living room calling everyone. Surprised to see Clyde up, but she didn't really mind. "Dinner's ready, I had no idea what to make so uh well its pasta." Miranda admitted, scratching her head awkwardly. It was the only semi-good tasting food she knew how to cook.

"Eric make sure not to get stuff in your hair this time around, okay?" Miranda laughed.

Eric blushed a little but laughed. "I'll try." Clyde picked up Charlotte and took her to the table then him and Eric went to wash their hands. They returned and sat down. "This is really good." Clyde smiled at her. Charlotte nodded. "Eric wipe your face your a mess." Eric wiped his face. "Its yummy."

Miranda smiled at the fact that they enjoyed her cooking. But she only had one other dish that was different that she knew was decent so it wouldn't be long until they ended up getting sick of their cooking and so she made a mental note to try and watch some cooking shows or something that could help out. After dinner Miranda washed the dishes offering to get Eric to bed while Clyde did so for Charlotte.

After a while when Eric was finally resting Miranda plopped down onto the couch tired from such a busy day. Almost laughing at how her vacation was turning out, but she wouldn't have it any other way. All the sudden her phone vibrated and she grabbed at it.

"Hey Mira, let you and your boyfriend come eat lunch with me while we hash this stuff out okay?" The text said, above it the name Alex. Miranda thought about it for a moment before replying quickly.

"No I got a better idea you come to that address I gave you and we'll have lunch there alright?"

"Whatever you say Miranda."

Clyde finished up with Charlotte and flopped on the couch with a groan. "Can I go to bed yet." He smiled at her cuddling up close.

"Alex'll come over tomorrow for lunch. Hopefully he'll act a little bit more civilized this time around. That asshole." Miranda smiled snuggling back before standing up and yawning her arms thrown into the air as she stretched. Man today was quite tiring indeed. Yawning once more she pointed to the bedroom. "Let's go to sleep." She suggested, walking anyway jumping into her side of the bed.

Clyde did a check over the house first making sure everything was clean and good he locked the front door and went to bed. He happily crawled into bed with her pulling her close and falling asleep easily.

Miranda woke up to the ever so adorable face of Eric who had listened to her previous instruction. An instruction which she may or may have not been regretting at that moment. She always slept in, but it was for Eric so why the hell not. She smiled at him, patting his head before she sat up smiling at the man deep asleep next to her, Eric noticing it. Miranda turned the smile to Eric, following him out the room, doing all the usual things cooking him eggs for breakfast and reheating some of last nights Pasta for his lunch. When Eric was ready she walked up to their room grabbing the keys and eventually driving Eric to his school.

Clyde kept sleeping his way through Eric waking her and her leaving he wasn't a morning person at all and he was very tired from the past few days Charlotte woke up not hearing a sound in the house figured that they had left as a group to take Eric to school so she grabbed a book and settled in.

When Miranda came back, her hair was still in a mess, she wore one of Charlotte's spare bathrobes over her tanktop and shorts and her pair of pink fuzzy slippers. She for some reason didn't feel as vibrant as she usually would during this time, maybe it was because she was stressed out about Alex coming over. She came back to the room, kicking the slippers off and waking up Clyde by slipping into his embrace while he slept. "We'll have an interesting lunch today.." Miranda yawned lazily, snuggling into his arm.

Clyde just groaned refusing to wake up and hugged her close. "Ten more minutes please." He muttered. He remember Charlotte and dragged himself out of bed. He pulled on some clothes and lumbered upstairs to check on her. She smiled at him. "You look mighty tired. Not ready to have a kid and house to care of hmm?" He laughed. "Not in the slightest." He took her down stairs and made them coffee.

Miranda mumbled to herself half asleep while Clyde got up to check on Bonnie while she spread herself out on the newly opened up bed, stretching her tired body and snuggling into her pillow she fell asleep for a few minutes, only to wake up and find her way to the living room where Clyde and Bonnie sat.

"Heya." She said towards Bonnie before looking at Clyde. "Why don't you tell Bonnie about this lunch Clyde?"

Clyde yawned loudly and sipped his coffee. "Miranda's brother is in town and we invited him to come have lunch here. You okay with that?" Charlotte smiled. "Always the more the merrier." Clyde got up and wandered to the fridge. "I'll have to go get grocery's." He checked and changed Charlottes arm bandages. "You two girls have a fun time bonding while I go get grocery's." He kissed Charlotte on the forehead and kissed Miranda on the cheek then went to his car and drove to the grocery store.

Miranda smiled and watched with Charlotte as Clyde left. She still thought it was rather odd how they had become so close in such a small amount of time. Maybe it was because they were intimate with each other, but then again neither of them probably remembered much of the details and well a lot of people screw around with each other and end up leaving without a single care in their heart. It was still a peculiar feeling that she wondered about and for a moment she had drifted off into thought, then she remembered Charlotte was still there.

"Oh yeah, Charlotte! What do you like in guys?" Miranda asked casually, her tone and her expression changing so she looked like she was thinking of Clyde when she asked.

Clyde sat in his car in the parking lot of the grocery store having a smoke. He was tired and over whelmed. He had never been so connect to someone besides in friendships but this wasn't just a friendship he...loved her. Was he ready to admit that? Every other girl he had been with had been so one sided they clung to him and he just let them. The relationship would die off when they knew he wouldn't invest emotions. He had always vowed to never get too attached to someone after what happened to his parents. He swore left a right to never get married yet here he had a proposal ring ready. Was he ready for this? To throw out everything he had known and built up and change his ways? Wasn't he already doing that? Living with her waking up with her in his bed cuddled up to him his heart swelling with love and happiness at just the sight of her. Her being his rock. He saw her and felt peace safety and strength. He put his smoke out in the ashtray. They needed some time together for him to just sit down and get to know her. Maybe then he'd know what to do. He got out of his car and went grocery shopping. Then drove home.

Status
Not open for further replies.