The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan nodded and gave him a quick kiss. He stripped to his boxers and crawled into bed. He smiled when he caught the scent of Zachary on the pillow. He waited for him to return not wanting to go to sleep without being close to Zachary.

Zachary took a quick shower not realizing he forgot clothes until he finished. He dried off and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked into his room with a nervous smile. "Erm, I uh, I forgot clothes..." He grabbed form fitting boxers and a loose shirt, going back to the bathroom to change.

Ryan wasn't looking at the door so he didn't see anything. He kept from looking, but he blushed softly. He wondered what Zachary looked like, but wanted to wait until he was ready for more. He snuggled closer under the covers knowing he only had to stay awake for a little longer.

Zachary returned and brought Ryan into his arms. His fingers ran through the smallers hair. The constant motion lulling him to sleep.

Ryan fell asleep almost as soon as he was in Zachary's arms. He slept peacefully throughout the night. He woke up slowly the next morning, but sunuggled close to Zachary. He didn't have to get up so he'd rather just enjoy the feeling of lying next to Zachary.

Zachary opened his eyes to sun glaring out at him. "Ugh." He groaned draping an arm over his eyes. "Stupid sun." He grumbled.
He sighed and peeked down at Ryan with a smile. "Morning handsome."

Ryan smiled and kissed Zachary. "Morning" he said softly not making an move to get out of bed. "What do you say to just staying in bed and relaxing for a while? We can just talk and snuggle and not worry about getting out of bed till noon."

"You don't have to ask me twice." Zachary chuckled and kissed the top of Ryan's head. His hands ran up and down his back.

Ryan smiled "so when dose your sister usually call? I'd be happy to go out for a little so you could talk to her. I don't want to over hear something that might be private or make you feel like you can't talk to her for long because I'm there."

"Nah you good. She'll call in an hour or so." He smiled happy just relaxing with Ryan in his arms.

"Dose your family live nearby? Mine live a few states away except for Leo who lives a few miles out of time. It's why I don't see them very often and it's why I've gotten closer to Leo since I've been in college."

"Nah. They live a couple states away." Zachary said with a twinge of saddness. He gave a small smile.

Ryan gave a sad smile and kissed him. "Do you miss them. I'm kind of glad my parents live a few states away. It means I don't really have to worry about surprise visits unless they convince Leo to check on me." He laughed "one time my parents insisted that I was throwing a party because the landlords a friend of them and said someone was holding a party. They had Leo check on me only to find me with my headphones on studying trying to block out the music from the apartment next door so I could study."

"Yeah I miss them a lot." Zachary admitted. He hugged Ryan to him and felt a little better. "But I got you so I'm good." He laughed softly.
Listening to Ryan's story Zachary laughed heartily. "Okay, I can totally see that happening. Actually, I think I was there! It was tommy right? His parties are bomb!"

Ryan nodded and rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'm sure the parties are great, but they distract me. I can't study and while I can sleep that's only because I can sleep though anything. Plus I always make sure to take the stairs for like three days after the party because someone always pukes in the elevator."

Zachary looked away awkwardly. Usually it was him that did that. "Sorry dude." He gave a sheepish smile.

It took a moment for Ryan to understand what Zachary was apologizing for and laughed softly. "It's fine you can always come over to my place to throw up." He hesitated before asking "do you party a lot?"

Zachary smirked. "Thanks man." He shrugged half heartedly. "I guess? Don't really have much else to do, well at least I didn't until now." Zachary smiled down at Ryan.

Ryan again hesitated "have you ever gone home with anyone. Not that I mind I just want to know." He smiled "maybe I'll have to come with you next time to keep others away from what's mine."

"Eh, not really. I mean in highschool sorta? Wasn't really much else to do but, as for bringing someone home that I've ever been serious about? No." Zachary admitted honestly. He'd just never wanted the type of guys, and girls, he dated to be around his family, especially his little sister. He wanted to set a good example for her and bringing those type of people around were not it.
He chuckled hearing Ryan's last statement. "Yeah, and I'll make sure to keep people away from what's mine too." He smirked and kissed Ryan possessively but sweetly at the same time, an odd mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.