The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan nodded and quickly found what he was looking for. He sat back and grabbed his ice cream. He began to eat it giving a small hum at the sweet minty taste.

"Reese's is better." Zachary mumbled, taking a bite of his own ice cream. His eyes were on the television, spoon hanging out of his mouth.

Ryan laughed and removed the spoon from Zacahry's mouth and took a bite of the Resse's ice cream "mmmm good, but not as good as mint chocolate chip."

"Excuse me? It is way better." Zachary informed taking his spoon back. "You're just not eating it right." Zachary smirked taking a spoonful into his mouth. He kissed Ryan, letting him taste the ice cream in his mouth.

Ryan was shocked by the kiss and gave a soft moan. He deepened the kiss running his hand though Zachary's hair. The kiss felt good with the ice cream mealting in thier mouths.

Zachary smirked hearing Ryan's moan. He pulled Ryan to straddle his lap, running his hands over his sides. He continued to kiss Ryan passionately but never went farther than caressing, not unless Ryan told him to.

Ryan moaned and pulled away. He smiled "I think we should get back to the show" he said, but stayed in Zachary's lap. "I am really comfy though. Mind being my seat?"

Zachary kissed Ryan one last time. "Ew no you're heavy." He teased kissing his cheek. "Yeah sure babe." His arms wrapped around Ryan as his eyes moved to the television. Because of their little make out session he was completely lost but he didn't mind.

Ryan smiled and snuggled close. He could tell that Zacahry was a little lost so he quickly explained everything going on."

"Ooooooooooh! Okay now this makes sense!" This show was actually pretty cool. He never thought he would like a show like this but in fact he did.

Ryan laughed and smiled "I'm glad your linking it." He grabbed for a handful of gummy worms and slowly began to eat them. He alwyas ate them one end at a time.

Zachary grabbed Ryan's wrist before he could bite a worm. He leaned in and snatched it with his teeth and sat back chewing as if he didn't just steal Ryan's gummy worm.

Ryan gasped with fake fury and stole a big bite of Zachary's candy befor equickly eating it.

Zachary's mouth popped open with fake anger. "Theif!" He held Ryan's candy up well above his reach with a smirk.

Ryan tried to reach it and made a small whining sound "give it back" he whined pouting.

"Nope~!" Zachary chuckled seeing the younger pout. It was adorable. He smirked down at Ryan, teasing. "Make me." He challenged.

Ryan looked at him with big eyes and began to fake cry "I" sob "want" sob "my "sob "candy" sob" he cried dramatically.

Zachary covered his eyes with his free hand. "Lies!" He said avoiding looking at Ryan knowing he would give in if he did.

Ryan continued his fake crying "ahhhhh *sniff* why are you being so mean *sniff* sniff* all I want is my candy that you stole."

Zachary peaked at Ryan. "Aw man." He muttered handing back the candy. Even knowing it was fake Zachary felt immensely guilt for making Ryan cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.