The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zachary shifted underneath Ryan, hands dipping up under his shirt and feeling his warm skin. His tongue slipping into Ryan's mouth.

Ryan moaned and pushed his tongue against Zachary's. He pressed his body closer and ran his fingers though Zachary's hair.

"Mmmm." Zachary moaned deep as Ryan played with his hair. He loved that. He gripped Ryan's sides pulling him flush against him. His lips went to Ryan's neck. He sucked on the skin, hands running up Ryan's back but Zachary stayed respectful to what Ryan wanted.

Ryan moaned, but moved away "promise me you won't leave a mark. I plan on telling Leo about us, but it would be better if I could do it without a hickey."

"Yeah promise....at least one he can't see." Zachary chuckled kissing Ryan once before returning to his neck. His lips moved to Ryan's collarbone where he nibbled and sucked but left no marks. His hands roamed Ryan's body, his hips, chest, stomach, ass.

Ryan moaned and continued to run his hands though Zachary's hair knowing how much he liked it.

Zachary slid his hands up peeling off Ryan's shirt. For a moment he just stared at Ryan's shirtless form. Not in a million years had he thought he would be so turned on by a shirtless boy before. "Wow..." He breathed, jeans suddenly too tight.

"What" Ryan asked confused. He wasn't sure why Zachary was so mystified. Ryan ran at least once a week just for fun, but that wasn't enough to make his body fantastic looking.

" I don't know but you are just wow." Nothing was eye catching to Zachary but the effect Ryan had on him made him feel like he was looking at gold. Perhaps it was just Ryan. Either way Zachary felt mystified. His hands slid up his chest to the back of Ryan's neck and pulled him down for a kiss. Zachary easily snaked his tongue inside as his hands moved around Ryan's shirtless body.

Ryan smiled into the the kiss as he felt Zachary's hand roam all over his torso. When one brushed his nipples he let out an erotic moan and blushed bright red.

Zachary smirked. "Like that? You'll love this." He flipped them over and licked Ryan's cute little buds. He nipped it the. Covered it with his mouth sucking. His other hand tweaked his free hand. Then he switched.

Ryan moaned loudly and he could feel himself getting hard. He cried out and bucked his hips. "God Zachary I think you need to stop. Any longer and I;m going to cum in my boxers."

Zachary chuckled having no plan to stop. He continued his assault on Ryan's nipples. When his hips bucked they rubbed against Zachary's. "Shhhhiiiiii-mmmm." He ground out, his own hips thrusting against Ryan's of their own accord.

Ryan moaned and blushed when he felt Zachary rub against him. He looked at Zachary and blushed "I don't mind if we keep this up as long as our clothe stay on."

Zachary looked up at Ryan with a half dazed look in his eye. He nodded and kissed Ryan hard. His hips ground against Ryan's rhythmically. He groaned moving his lips to Ryan's neck, collarbone, and then his chest. His hands caressed Ryan's sides, then his thighs.

Ryan moaned and rubbed himself against Zachary. He felt so good his body was hot and the pleasure was shooting though his whole body.

Ryan's moans only made Zachary's thrust faster. He wasn't very vocal in nature but heavy panting and soft grunts emitted from him with nearly every thrust. "God...Ryan." He ground out becoming overwhelmed. Ryan just felt so good. Their members rutting against eachother and his noises! Zachary was losing it. He would cum soon and he knew it. Zachary grunted and then a long,low moan came from him. His hips sped up, became jerky and uneven, and then slowed. He came in his jeans. The first time since middle school and Zachary had never thought it would happen again.

Ryan moaned and cried out in pleasure. He trust against Zachary and gripped the sheets under him. He could tell by Zachary's movement that he was geting close and so was Ryan. He let out a loud lust moan as he came his body shaking slightly. This was his first orgasm not caused by his own hand and it felt amazing.

Zachary flipped to the side of Ryan with a large smile. He felt a strange pride in knowing he made Ryan feel like that, sound like that and no one else had. He kissed his cheek pulling Ryan to his chest. "How did that feel? I feel amazing." He chuckled running his hand through Ryan's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.