The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Tama is such a loner it's like nobody likes or anything XD.

In the meantime i know what Zira is planning >:D. Perhaps Tama can be dragged along it too? i mean if it's a order from Zira and Scar she would certainly follow it. If she can't get on Scar's good side, she can at least try with Zira.

Is this still open?

still open?
OH WAIT

Last edited:

black_lioness_take_ii_by_bladeseternal-d7bdur8.png

Name:
Minami a.k.a Nyx

Mate:
N.A

Species:
Lioness

Strengths:
- Very quick.
- Good at stealth in jungles, caves or woods.
- Very agile.
- Very sensitive hearing, smell and sight.

Weaknesses:
- Not very strong.
- Anti-social
- Suffers from melanism, making hunting in plains basically impossible.
- Can't stand too loud noises and extremely bright light.

Family:
- Older brother
- Younger sister
- Younger brother
- Mother
- Father

All unknown.

Bio:
Her family cast her out because of her condition, stating she was useless, she has been wandering ever since.
To be rp'd.​

@Minami accepted. But you do know they live in the savannah and not in a jungle, right?

It was basically just for reference sake, as she wandered the lands before coming here. I'm still working out a full bio at this time.

Oh and her speed allows her to catch prey sometimes, just way less than normal lionesses

still here, will post today.

Picture:(please no odd colors. Keep them close to Lion King colors)
malistlk_s_lion_cub_base_by_malistlk_d6qu0uu_c_by_thomasblack1-d6qxr98.png

Name: Kharson
Mate: None
Species:(Lion or Hyena)
Strengths:
+Loyal
+Honest
+Intelligent
+Kind
Weaknesses:
-Lazy
-Not very strong physically
-Passive
-Cowardly
Family:
Tama- Mother
Lexx- Father
Bio:
Kharson is one of the older cubs they say. It was also quite an adventure to get him born they would also say. He has lived a mainly sheltered life. He really doesn't spend much time out of his den 'cuz Scar doesn't like you'. Yet still, he knows more of what's going around in the pridelands more than anyone else...

Picture:(please no odd colors. Keep them close to Lion King colors)
latest

Name: ED
Mate: Awiti
Species:(Lion or Hyena)
Strengths:
-Lucky
-Good physically
-Emotions don't affect his decisions
-Loyal
Weaknesses:
-Psychopathic
-Cannot really talk
-Annoying
-Stupid
Family:
Banzai- Friendly Acquaintance
Shenzi- Friendly Acquaintance
Scar- Boss
Tapiwa- Daughter
Awiti-Mate
<any others I missed?>
Bio:
Ed just mainly had the same reaction throughout all of the causes and happenings of the events of Simba leaving the pridelands, and when Scar took over, It means that Ed, along with Shenzi and Banzai, got a big promotion! He even got settled down and started his own hyena family with Awati. Shortly after, some rumor went around tying a string of murders in the pridelands to him...
BUT THAT'S NONSENSE!
Ed_LMAO.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi
I should note @Librarian Cat that Ed has different relationships here, well Shenzi and Banzai aren't siblings because they have a kid. But yea Ed has a mate here surprisingly enough unless @Hyena leaves.

Picture:

Name: Zira
Mate: None, but Open
Species:Lioness
Strengths: Loyal if wanted, hot-headed, tought and very stubborn.
Weaknesses: Easely envious, bossy, aggressive and somewhat dangerous
Family: Daughter: Vitani Son: Nuka
Bio: She was Leader of outlanders before meeting Scar. She thinks that Scar is the rightful king to the pridelands.
She is not thinkin Scar as a mate or lover, more like a very importand brother/ friend.

Picture:

Name: Sarafina
Mate: Unknown dead
Strengths:Kind, good-hearted, protestive and good hunter
Weaknesses: Little too naive, easely fooled, trustful and bad fighter
Family: Daughter: Nala Son: Meetu
Bio: She is childhood friend to Scar, Mufasa and best friend with Sarabi. She is loyal to scar but secretely hates him.

Picture:
(She is albino lioness if that's fine?)
Name: Yuki
Mate: No, but open
Strengths: Kind, stubborn, adventurous and shy
Weaknesses: Get in troubles, impatient, little arrogant, hot male lions
Family: Unknown
Bio: She is born as outlander for a little pride. Her mother died very early and she was augmented by her father.

Scar is Zira's mate @Wolfstar and she has another older daughter named Azra and the only cub she has that has Scar as a father is Nuka. But then again we can change the tables up by having Zira as not Scar's mate and eventually Amira becoming his.

Lion King 2 also never happened in this RP, it's about when Simba never returns what happened to him is up to your imagination.

gosh i feel like people don't read the OP before signing up or at least read the sign up forms in the front page

I see... would it be that scar and Zira break up? So Amira can be his new mate?

I highly don't think that would fit Zira's character honestly, i imagined she'd be loyal to Scar til the end.

Yea i think it's better to make them mates honestly, not making them mates would cause too many plotholes and errors though at some point i guess there could be a power struggle between the two which result in either Amira or Zira herself dying. (With assistance of course though i'm pretty sure quite a few pride members would want Zira dead anyway and Amira as the new queen).