• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

so, uhh, from my understanding, she made an exception in your case, you can have full control over your relationship...unless you really don't want too & want me to be a part of it???

Well just play Tama's mate. I mean he can die later on if you want ya know, their son is the main importance here.

okay, if you want :3 hand me those pics and information!

okay, if you want :3 hand me those pics and information!
I will give you a picture but personality and picture is up to you, Just as long have the bio have information about how he met Tama and what they did/felt about her returning to the pridelands but that's optional.

lexx_character_sheet_by_silvertoneanimals-d3f8hah.png

I think this is a pretty good image for Tama's mate as Kharson looks just like him, well too much so i feel the image you provided for Kharson looks like a base so perhaps make him have Tama's fur color and uncolored paws? just a suggestion you don't need to do it if you don't want to honestly.

umm, you sure? well I don't know what to put as the mate of your character...i mean, I would at least like a few pointers on what Tama looks for in a man.

umm, you sure? well I don't know what to put as the mate of your character...i mean, I would at least like a few pointers on what Tama looks for in a man.

Eh yea i'm sure i mean probably every lioness likes a strong handsome man but like i said what you make him is up to you.

lexx_character_sheet_by_silvertoneanimals-d3f8hah.png

Picture:(please no odd colors. Keep them close to Lion King colors)
Name: Lexx
Mate: Tama
Species:(Lion or Hyena)
Strengths:
-Freindly
-Fast and agile
-Coercive
-Resourceful
Weaknesses:
-Uncaring
-Laidback
-Rebellious
-Never prioritizes
Family:
Abeibei?- (supposed mother)
Tama- Mate
Adena- Sister
Kharson- Son
Bio:
Lexx was apparently the result of Scar and another lioness giving a litter, then, when the lioness left him forever, completely disowned all the children and left them to figure it out all by themselves, of course, THAT didn't take long, and before you know it, we all get virtually stones poked at us for this nonsense, but there's always that one person who honestly doesn't give a crap about what the majority believes, that person, at lest to Lexx, was Tama, and when Scar rose to power through possible murder, that was only more incentive for both Tama and Lexx to abandon ship, and have a better life together! They even started a famiry of their own!

Looks awesome @Librarian Cat and now all that's left is to wait for him to get accepted and we can get our plan in motion :P.

I highly don't think that would fit Zira's character honestly, i imagined she'd be loyal to Scar til the end.

Yea i think it's better to make them mates honestly, not making them mates would cause too many plotholes and errors though at some point i guess there could be a power struggle between the two which result in either Amira or Zira herself dying. (With assistance of course though i'm pretty sure quite a few pride members would want Zira dead anyway and Amira as the new queen).

Ok then. What was happened so far for the rp?

@Librarian Cat accepted!

@Wolfstar A cub named Ramona came to the pride and since Zira was an NPC for a while she was talking to her daughter Azra and making plans to try and kill Amira but you can change that.

Ok then. What was happened so far for the rp?

Ramona is the very new addition to the pride and is currently in the elephant graveyard with Kovu. Not every pride member knows she even exist yet.

Tama got scolded by Scar after being overheard saying she'll confront him about moving since the lands are dead pretty much.

Other than that nothing much of interest had happened and a lot of the characters are not at Priderock, specifically the cubs, Nuka and his most likely girlfriend.

Tama is however in the den with Zira and Azra but is trying to portend they don't exist.

Tapiwa and Sharlila are flirting with each other outside the den and are gonna go and hang out with each other in some place soon.

Adena and Bakari are also flirting with each other at the waterhole.

Scar is on his favorite ledge on Priderock.

Picture:
images

Name: Sarabi
Mate: Mufasa (Deceased)
Species: Lioness
Strengths:
  • Strong
  • Ambitious
  • Rebellious
  • Loving
Weaknesses:
  • The ones she loves
  • Rebelling Rebelling against scar
  • Her old pride members
  • Her pride
Family: Mufasa mate ( dead )
Simba son (unknown )
Bio: you should know her bio

Picture:
images

Name: Samara
Mate: none
Species: Lioness
Strengths:
  • Curious
  • Fast
  • Feisty
  • Loyal
Weaknesses:
  • Easily angered
  • Disobedient
  • Thinks Highly of herself
  • Mouthy
Family: None
Bio: Samara was an abandoned cub and Tigin took her in asking sacr if she could stay. He taught her to follow the rules and help the pride out now that Scar was the leader.

Picture: upload_2015-4-6_19-43-45.jpeg
Name: Tigon
Mate: open
Species: Lion
Strengths:
  • Strong
  • good at tracking
  • Fast
  • Ambitious
Weaknesses:
  • Boastful
  • Cocky
  • Secretive
  • Nosy
Family: none
Bio: Tigon grew up with the loins outside the pride. When Scar took over he followed him and was glad to no longer be exhiled

Last edited:
Zira and Scar aren't mates in this RP and both Scar and Zira already have enough cubs as there is

Back