The Lion King: Scar's Reign(OOC/SIGN-UPS)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Yes!! We have a Zira!! Finally, someone for Azra to be loyal to(other than Nuka of course... *Azra snuggles her little brother* xD)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: MiraiNikki021209
well, the fact Ed has a mate totally took me by surprise, to say the least....wonder how that went....

And i expected more relations, hence why I put <possibly more?> underneath.

Fixed, ed should have appropriate relations, and a somewhat better bio.

Well, Yeah but you don't have to play your cub until you find a lion to be it's parents if you Want.

Though would you mind if i suggest changing his appearance a bit to match Tama's? i have a good image for that i think.

Oh yea maybe you can play the father too? @Librarian Cat ? he could have been born and raised in secret since i'm sure Scar isn't allowing a new cub here anytime soon especially not with Ramona's arrival.

Well, he wouldnt exactly be a new cub. He looks the same age as the others so he would have been here first. Plus, he could just look more like his father?

Well, he wouldnt exactly be a new cub. He looks the same age as the others so he would have been here first. Plus, he could just look more like his father?

My initial plan for Tama was that when she temporarily left the pride she had a cub with someone and raised him/her a bit before going back to the pride because she wanted to help the remaining pridelanders.

Well yes he could possibly be born before everyone else which may be the reason why Tama didn't bring him and her mate along because she thought Scar might kill them but she discovers that if she had brought them with her earlier before the other cubs were born they're more likely to get accepted into the pirde.

My initial plan for Tama was that when she temporarily left the pride she had a cub with someone and raised him/her a bit before going back to the pride because she wanted to help the remaining pridelanders.

Well yes he could possibly be born before everyone else which may be the reason why Tama didn't bring him and her mate along because she thought Scar might kill them but she discovers that if she had brought them with her earlier before the other cubs were born they're more likely to get accepted into the pirde.
sounds like an idea!

sounds like an idea!

Glad you like it :).

Could you play her mate too? it can be anyone really (If you'd like i can find you a image that looks like his son or a image of their son that looks like them).

Glad you like it :).

Could you play her mate too? it can be anyone really (If you'd like i can find you a image that looks like his son or a image of their son that looks like them).
I guess, but why can't you RP it? I think you would know your own relationship better than I do!

besides, i'm already doing that with Ed, but that's only because Ed's a Stupid Stump

I think she reached the limit of four characters

Well, that's up to her. I mean, I don't really mind. I'll just sit back ans let you two work it out. XD

Yea i already have 4 characters.
so, uhh, from my understanding, she made an exception in your case, you can have full control over your relationship...unless you really don't want too & want me to be a part of it???

I'll be posting soon sorry for the silence on my part.

Reactions: MiraiNikki021209