The line between us

*shushes Ai and looks around* Im not talking, Im lurking *whisper whisper whisper*

I'm not completely sure, wanna cookie? * continues whispering and offers a cookie*

sure, what ya think of Etna's idea? *continues whispering and takes cookie*

It sounds fine to me, I just wish we could come up with a better analogy than Romeo and Juliet. ....I just managed to lock myself out of my account for 15 minutes...... v.v ......

[MENTION=4395]Aiva[/MENTION] blacklight retribution and I got my money back. 12th place. If I just took down the sniper and quick switched to my throwing knife Void might have been in the too ten :/ (100$ for each of us) but they let the 'medic' die so not my fault >.<

Also, I don't think it will be easy to shake the two, big bad Baris will want to protect the heir =P

What if Baris is too tempted to go to the river to hunt the fun animals and ends up catching the one that can change into animals. (He goes inviso and is drawn to him because of the black stripe)?

It's not exactly Romeo and Juliet (not yet anyways) I was thinking Celia would stick around because she realizes Somin isn't as vicious and monster-like as everyone says the shadow tribe is. She probably won't fall in love with him until later on, when they actually know each other more. At the moment, it would be more of a curiosity thing.
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

The idea for Baris seems fine as i have no idea what type of char he is yet, to the romeo and juliet thing that was just the first thing i could think of that sounded like that, and to Blacklight, that just sucks.

I got my money back though, so its fine =P disappointing but fine xD

Baris is a shrimpy weakling who dreams of being strong and still has those childish impulses xD Either idea is fine but she would have to bring the younglings back and sneak out again

I meant if he would e the type to actually try to capture a wolf on shadow territory but that also helps lol. Also im tempted to just post and let desi catch up later....

He might take it for a dog from the back. And all dogs are cuddly, duh xD

What would a dog be doing in a woodland/forest area surrounded by tribes?

Hes a kid who doesn't go into the forest oftain, he won't think about that

You have a point about that but i must also ask how would we know there are even such things called dogs? sorry i just like being somewhat realistic lol. A thought i came up with was baris trying to help Taika who was being chased by me, both unaware im shadow.

Idk, if he is going animal hunting maybe he changes into a small animal to spy on the summers when the kid goes invisable and catches him who turns human which scares Baris? Though I kind of like the heirs chilling mainly if they don't know the other is an heir too. Although I would like the others in the interactions between the two tribes as well.

So, I hope something exciting happens soon.. The majority of my rp's have started dying again.. Haha. I'm itching to post but I can't. :/

Go spam Desi's page and make her post. haha
I'm waiting on Silvi-chan, then I'll be able to take it from there and possibly help the story move further.

I keep looking at some of the sign-ups and nothing interests me. It's torture waiting for responses. ><!