The line between us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I suddenly started giving plot idea without realizing it lol. Another plot point would be how they make up their power if they don't have magic. Do they have guns, tanks, we have to know how far technology were going. Mabye create a type half magic-half tech hybrid weapon or items. anything really. I spend a lot of time daydreaming so coming up with ideas branching from a basic plot is pretty easy lol.

That sounds.. really good. xD

I love the hybrid idea, probably will have high technology, just so those who don't have magic will have a fair advantage. I honestly do like steampunk too, to me that sort of fits this era a bit more.

I think we should collaborate more..Character creation and detailing worlds are my strong suit and your help with story building is making this a bit easier. haha

Sure sounds good although we should probably not spam the ooc of this rp with it lol

Yea, I'm back past a hundred adn three fever, four pokes, two days of freaking iv's, a zpack and an inhaler later.

I feel much better, thank you, Ai.

How're yall?

Yay, Silver is feeling better ^^ It seems we are stuck at a roadblock with Desi not posting... I would try to start something up, but with this week before the week of the musical, I won't be on much... I'm sure we can figure something out
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Aladdin Jr. (basically Aladdin, just a cheaper, shorter version... my school isn't very big on funds for the drama department, sadly, but we make do with what we can) And actually, it has turned out very well
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Hmmm interesting. I havent been to any plays (except for the ones i was in during kindergarten) it sounds like fun

I want to see both on tape... Lol kindergardeners =3

Funny thing is that Aladdin Jr. sounds so childish; yet I'm in high school while performing it XD

We probably still have the recording somewhere but i would have no idea where. I just imagine a mini aladdin. lol

Some of the other characters are waiting on Desi's character. :/

Mine is waiting on yours, but progression in story won't go far unless the rest of us post. :(