The line between us

Sorry for the small post =/

Ha, you're fine Norway. :3 My post was much smaller than yours.

Oh Silver, I hope you don't mind me "attacking" your character. :D (More like she's going to leap on you and hit you with her scabbard) Need your permission first of course.

Yea, that's fine, I was going to actually ask yous soothing similar this morning. Minus the attacking part, Rigel was going to try and scare your character.

Silver! Post again then I can reply to Desi! wooh! Demanding things already =3 (you don't have to though xD)

I will later tonight, I'm only here for about five minutes. I've got babysitting duty for the next week or so. My usual partner in babysitting just got out of surgery yesterday soooo. I got double shift. I'll probably only be posting once, maybe twice a day. Either early, late at night, or nap time (if it lasts long enough).

Yes, the dandruff part made me giggle. *flashes a smile at everybowdy adn waves* gotta run.

Aww, bye bye

Yeah but then I feel like I'm post too much T.T

But ok =]

As long as you don't do it when people haven't posted in a while, it will probably be fine.

Oh my gosh! so much has happened already. *-* Sorry for the small absence, I've been pretty busy. Heh.

Good thing you haven't posted yet Silver! :)

Hmmm seems like Nor and Desi haven't posted in a while.....and wow nobody is talking in here anymore. I have to double post just to start a conversation lol.

I'm waiting on Desi

Gaming, mainly competitions