The Light in The Darkness

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are their any limits as to what we can be species wise? Could I, for example, make either a Nephilim, or a Dragon man?

Are their any limits as to what we can be species wise? Could I, for example, make either a Nephilim, or a Dragon man?
You are free to add that character ^^

Forgot to say this: Cast list has been updated and all accepted characters are in!

so when are we starting then guys :3

I'm sorry I got busy with life, but I should be able to commit to this as I've been looking for a story like this, so give me a few while I work something together

OH alrighty then! I think I passed my sunday deadline. Ehhh.. I AM SORRY GUYS FORGIVE MEEEEE I'LL GET IT UP I PROMISE

Things are currently busy. Whenever the weekend rolls in I'll be able to set a first post up.

Last edited:
OH alrighty then! I think I passed my sunday deadline. Ehhh.. I AM SORRY GUYS FORGIVE MEEEEE I'LL GET IT UP I PROMISE

Things are currently busy. Whenever the weekend rolls in I'll be able to set a first post up.
It's okay, take your time ^^
Honestly, it is kind of hell week in school so I don't mind the delay.

Heads up: the post is being worked on and will be out today! Got most of me stuff out of ze way so Ill have time until the exams start showing up

Reactions: Nue
IC is up! *Looks at clock* Damn 41 minutes late. Curses!

Awesome intro, I'll make mine when I get home from school :D
Thank ye! Hopefully some posts might attract folks and convince them that this arpeee will be a good investment that won't fizzle out

^^alrighty then

I'll post for this RP on the morrow...

Say @Furasian , Would you like to turn this into a 1x1 perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.