The Light in The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF there's no word from our other friend I'll consider the offer @Librarian Goat ^^

@Librarian Goat @Autumn

Its great to see posts again! I'll try to think of something and get a post up sometime before the 2nd half of the weekend

Sorry guys! I've been kinda booked in work and stuff... Have been only able to shoot off posts in one other RP other than this one. I will get a post out eventually though and I will get tags out. Thank you guys for being patient!

Sorry guys! I've been kinda booked in work and stuff... Have been only able to shoot off posts in one other RP other than this one. I will get a post out eventually though and I will get tags out. Thank you guys for being patient!
sorry i havent posted in a while, I am still here tho and kicking! Just in a pretty demanding Rp is all!

sorry i havent posted in a while, I am still here tho and kicking! Just in a pretty demanding Rp is all!
Its all good. Just as long as you're alive, right? ^^

Its all good. Just as long as you're alive, right? ^^
So am I! I'm just usually lurking around :3
And just tell me if I need to change something in my IC post ^^ I was suppose to write this after I posted in the IC but I kept forgetting to do so ><

Recieved and noted! Still waiting on our good Librarian before I post. MAINTAIN ZE ORDA

Status
Not open for further replies.