The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you like I could ask the owner of said werewolf if she is alright with having another around? I honestly don't mean to sound stubborn, but the character development could be lovely. Especially if they both deny that they're werewolves...

As a side note about the pen-pals idea, I love it but I doubt anyone would reveal their Lycanthropy in written word alone. It provides a basis for good friendship and a big shock, though, so I'm all for it!

@Vio @CreepyShutIn let me just find your CS to see what house/year your characters are in, too.
It's less because of them being alright with it and more that i'm not. Werewolves are still frowned upon by society and all that nonsense, and their for not allowed in schools(aka near children). I was very reluctant to even allow one, let alone two.

I may be able to cope with the idea of @Soñar Gardián 's werewolf infecting your student. and just your student. as long as you both could come up with a way to keep @Soñar Gardián 's character still in Lavaeudeen afterwords, other then the headmaster shrugging and being like "welp that sucks" like Albus would have. Also they would have to agree to have their character in the first place.

Or even with the idea that @Soñar Gardián 's characters were a pack of two (or some nonsense like that don't look at me i know it sounds dumb) and Lavaeudeen would have to take them both like a package deal. once again @Soñar Gardián would have to agree.

But i'm not really comfortable with the idea of Lavaeudeen accepting to take on two completely different werewolves at the same time. AS they would be worried about the inner wolves fighting for the alpha spot, the added risk of taking on another one, etc. etc. so on so forth.

I'm sorry!

@Gladis Your character's so cute! Want to add each other's characters as friends? They're both in Wolfthorn. :)

Awwww, Thankies. :3
Would you mind showing me your character sheet? :3 It'll be easier to decide how they met that way, and perhaps if I towed even work in the first place. XD Ayako is very peculiar- especially with her interests.

It's less because of them being alright with it and more that i'm not. Werewolves are still frowned upon by society and all that nonsense, and their for not allowed in schools(aka near children). I was very reluctant to even allow one, let alone two.

I may be able to cope with the idea of @Soñar Gardián 's werewolf infecting your student. and just your student. as long as you both could come up with a way to keep @Soñar Gardián 's character still in Lavaeudeen afterwords, other then the headmaster shrugging and being like "welp that sucks" like Albus would have. Also they would have to agree to have their character in the first place.

Or even with the idea that @Soñar Gardián 's characters were a pack of two (or some nonsense like that don't look at me i know it sounds dumb) and Lavaeudeen would have to take them both like a package deal. once again @Soñar Gardián would have to agree.

But i'm not really comfortable with the idea of Lavaeudeen accepting to take on two completely different werewolves at the same time. AS they would be worried about the inner wolves fighting for the alpha spot, the added risk of taking on another one, etc. etc. so on so forth.

I'm sorry!
Perfectly fine by me, I am willing to change according to situation. Alas, lycanthropy was never meant to be for Amélie...I've tried a few RPs and it hasn't worked.

Still, my offer stands and I shall try to create a character which can be penpals with Ryuu and friends with Danny!

Can't stop laughing about the Portable Swamp idea now :D Although I can't work out which is funnier, the idea or the mini Hadley running round in my head trying to claim credit for it -fp-

I dont mind the idea of Xypher accidentally infecting another student, maybe he breaks free of his "cage" on a full moon one night and attacks him/her? Its up to you though @RainyDays =)

Thank you for offering, but I'll keep amélie as simple as possible. :3

@Justaddnutts

What about the school hosting the tri wizard tournament for the first time. Or would you prefer that happening as a plot point in the new year?

Also Harry Potter, the boy who lived could have visited the school for some sort of inspirational speech or to be a guest for some sort of event be held at the school?

An out break of the flu could have happened on year, or that could be a plot point for the new school year.

You could say in muggle world a cure for some sort of disease was discovered. An oil spill. Maybe a few species was taken off the endangered list. Gay marriage is now officially legal in all states of the US. Maybe some scandalous behavior is surfaced for the british prime minister. The formation of a new country! North and south dakota finally settled their differences and just became DAKOTA, or the same with Carolina. New advanced technology allows for muggles to successfully map and explore some of the most deepest of trenches. Because of this numerous of new species and aquatic life have been discovered.

In wizarding world, the city of atlantis has been discovered?
annnnnnddddd done!

2030 (muggle): As demand for oil skyrockets, the U.S government repeals laws protecting Alaskan Nature and Game reserves to drill for oil. Although the U.S economy rises substantially, multiple ecosystems are disrupted by the heavy industrial drilling.
It's added up!

Ok, have taken a look now. XD
I'm not entirely sure how it would work out- considering they both seem a bit awkward in social situations. Ayako because she's an oddball, Theresa because she's quiet. The only reason I could think of for Ayako to pay Theresa much attention would be because of her cup size, which is... >.< XD Although, we could certainly use that to our advantage if we need to figure out a way they met. Maybe they could have a almost sisterly sort of relationship. I'm not sure but it might work. X3

@Gladis I just looked over Teresa's appearance again and noted, 'Wow, she's boobalicious. How did I not realize that? O_o' xD

I could think of a few things. Since those in Wolfthorn help each other (teamwork), I think Teresa would help Ayako with any problems she had, maybe they could help each other with their classes. Maybe a big sister type would do, Teresa isn't really fazed by oddballs (it would take a lot to phase her). ^^

And seeing as some people put in relationship/opinion sheets, maybe I'll put something up to give others a heads up on how Teresa would probably see or think of their characters. :)

@Gladis I just looked over Teresa's appearance again and noted, 'Wow, she's boobalicious. How did I not realize that? O_o' xD

I could think of a few things. Since those in Wolfthorn help each other (teamwork), I think Teresa would help Ayako with any problems she had, maybe they could help each other with their classes. Maybe a big sister type would do, Teresa isn't really fazed by oddballs (it would take a lot to phase her). ^^

And seeing as some people put in relationship/opinion sheets, maybe I'll put something up to give others a heads up on how Teresa would probably see or think of their characters. :)
She is. XD Ayako the little pervert would certainly take note of that. So... prepare to get sexually harassed by the cutesy otaku and fujisohi. XP

Ayako needs tons of help with classes and I'm not sure if Danny's good for that, so it'd be a good relationship with her. XD She's endlessly clumsy, so she tends to mess up in just about everything. The only reason she excels at herbology is because she's got some strange interest in gardening and plants in general. Since Herbology is Teresa's worst class, they'd certainly be of help to each other. Even if Teresa probably has way more work with Ayako, than Ayako does with Teresa. XD

I should make such a list as well. -w-

Reactions: Hana
I might have missed someone, or added someone who's dropped out. If that's the case, don't be afraid to tell me. :3

Most of them are what I think they WILL think about these characters- even if they haven't met yet. They are subject to change, though, as relationships in RP's are hard to predict.

Ember Alexia
Ayako: "She's a girl from my house... but I dunno what to think about her. Never interacted with her much. I'm sure she must be nice, though!"
Hiromi: "...who?"

Jacques Harlow
Ayako: "H-h-he's... so pretty. I SHIP HIM WITH... uh... there are too many pretty guys to ship him with. Gimmie some time to think and I shall have a doujin ready soon~"
Hiromi: "He's the pretty boy from Fox Crest."

Cassandra Willard
Ayako: "I've only seen her a few times but she seems scary. TTnTT"
Hiromi: "Again...who?"

Anne Marie Powell
Ayako: "First years are so adorable! I wanna snuggle all of them~ "
Hiromi: "Doesn't ring a bell... oh wait, she's in m house. Must be some new brat."

Aria Tamehama
Ayako: "She's tiny and adorable... and yet still manages to have a larger chest than I. TTnTT Aya-chan's insecure about her chest size... furthermore, she looks like she needs a hug~"
Hiromi: "She's on the quidditch team so it'd be strange if I didn't know her. I always get the feeling she's put on a mask that she no longer knows how to take off. So... in a way I suppose I can relate to her. Not that I care or anything. Don't get me wrong."

Pierre Montgolfier Severin Jr.
Ayako: "... he's in the Foxcrest quidditch team and... I honestly dunno much about him. He seems sort of sad. I'm sure if only he had a loving boyfriend everything's be better..."
Hiromi: "Also on the quidditch team. I'm sort of indifferent about him... as I am with most people."

Xypher Bubbles
Aayako: "He's a lil' cutie~"
Hiromi: "Stop asking me about people I don't know!"

Hadley Harlow
Ayako: "Sheeeeeeeee's... a quidditch player, I think. AH! And she's pretty boys sister, if I remember correctly. And her chest is soooooo large. TTuTT I want to-"
Hiromi: "Honey, just for once, keep yourself in check. Hadely is a talented quidditch player and I recognize her as a worthy opponent."

Briodi Romani
Ayako: "Hmmm... I dunno what to think, to be honest. She's probably not the sort of person I hang out with much..."
Hiromi: "... who?"

Eileen O'Connell
Ayako: "I dunno much about her either. Same as above^."
Hiromi: "Quidditch player."

Octavian J. Burke
Ayako: "OMG he's sooo cuuuuute. <3 I KNOW. I SHIP HIM WITH VEELA BOY. OR BETTER. PIERRE. PIERRE CAN BE SEME AND HE'S TOTALLY UKE. Someone. Write a fanfic about this. Now."
Hiromi: "I don't knoooow and I don't caaaaare."

Carly Winters
Ayako: "Hmmm... not the kind of person I pay any mind."
Hiromi: "Pretty. Please. Whomever you are. Stop harassing me about people I don't know."

Noah Shade
Ayako: "HE'S GOOD WITH POTIONS! How?! Teach me-Senpai!"
Hiromi: "...."

Ivelissa Shade
Ayako: "Mmmm... she's a quidditch player, no?"
Hiromi: "Opponent on the quidditch field. More than so I dunno."

Daniel Chance
Ayako: "Danny-kun... I'm coming for you. Fear for your future! Senpai knows! 8D"
Hiromi: "Some kid my sister's been harassing..."

Teresa Ashford
Ayako: "She's big busted Senpai who looks out for me. <3"
Hiromi: "Some girl in the Wolthorn house. Ayako hangs out with her sometimes."

Sarah Caro Prierto
Ayako: "Some girl?"
Hiromi: "My patience with you is running out... I. Don't. Know. Who. She. Is."

Kyle Defranko
Ayako: "S-stalker material! And now I know. I ship HIM with Vella boy. Yeeeeees. <3"
Hiromi: "Someone."

Thomas Wulfherz
Ayako: "H-he's in my year. -faints-"
Hiromi: "Some... dude?"

Hayden and Hunter Chance
Ayako: "I totally like the looks of this duo. 8D"
Hiromi: "Twins? I think they're first years..."

Effie W. Champel
Ayako: "Effie-chan. You're so cute. Lemme love on you all day. <3"
Hiromi: "The cutiepie my sister is crushing on."
Ayako: "H-h-h-Hiromi! I'm not! S-stop making s-such unpleasant assumptions! Stupid onii-chan!"
Hiromi: "How I love it when you call me onii-chan~"

Ryou Sol
Ayako: "... -nosebleed-"
Hiromi: "Mine, so keep your hands off. Especially you, Aya-chan! JK... but he's a fairly pleasant dude. One of the few people I'd call a friend."

Sabrina Kastos
Ayako: "I dunno what to think about her.."
Hiromi: "Some chick, I assume."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray and Hana
Just letting you guys know that a CS is currently being created for Amélie Laloupe (yes, the surname is a play on words and a nod to the ol' werewolf thing) but has reached a hiatus as I work with @Vio to figure out how the relationship between our characters is.

Alright, Nuts and I have talked about Thomas Wulf being a partial Vampire. Now it will be a secret to all but two people. Kinda wondering who would like their characters to know. (We discussed this like almost a week and a half ago.)

Alright, Nuts and I have talked about Thomas Wulf being a partial Vampire. Now it will be a secret to all but two people. Kinda wondering who would like their characters to know. (We discussed this like almost a week and a half ago.)

I would offer Ayako but she's too much of a fangirl. XD

I think that would be rather funny to be honest.

I think that would be rather funny to be honest.

She'd die. XD Like, from excitement. She'd go completely bananas if she found out. It coooould be entertaining, though. >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.