The last Rakoor

Status
Not open for further replies.
"so you want me to make a big scene?" The boy asked with a little smirk, "cause I can do that" he continued, stretching out his arms and legs

Rivrin drifted through the crowd, her tail trailing out the back of her cloak as she scaled the wall of the clock tower sitting up on the ledge she let her legs dangle down as she kept her red eyes locked on the trio on the roof of the inn, her bored expression was one of mild interest as she watched and wondered what they were up too.

The presence stuck close to Rivrin, quite content to observe the situation at hand. Feeling a little irritated by the meager events unfolding before it, it's concentration slipped momentarily, allowing a small sliver of it's power to seep through, tainting the are around it. It watched Rivrin's reaction closely, judging whether it was necessary to manifest itself yet.

"Ya." Abbay replayed with the veil of her poker face hiding any emotion. "I sorta need you to enter from there." She pointed at the skylight.

314797.jpg Amongst the slaves being carted and auctioned like pieces of furniture, was a young woman awaiting her fate. Though shy and quiet, she observed her surroundings always as though someone or something might attack her. It was just as well since everyone who knew.her called her an abomination. She'd rather be alone than with people. Red eyes. She.noticed a boy with red eyes. She followed with her eyes as.he was.bought by a woman. That was all.she could see.due.to the blindfold. Then she wondered what would.her fate be. She shivered as a sense of fear crept inside her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It felt a delicious stream of pure emotion arise from among the crowd of slaves. Fear. Pure, unadulterated, distilled FEAR. The taste filled it's mind, overwhelming it the raw strength of the feeling. Enticed, it broke away from Rivrin briefly in search of the source of this delicate yet overpowering emotion. It found it emanating from a strange creature. Small and female. It enveloped her form, invading her thoughts, searching for her inner being. It didn't take any heed that the being it was entering could be anything too special. It never considered that it might meet such resistance... and then it felt her push back... Intriguing... It was almost as if... NO. She couldn't possibly know it was here! Could she?

mask.jpg
Name: Vhen DeCreoux
Powers: Will be revealed
Attire: The Gas Mask, however, the mask has a lock that must be unlocked for the mask to be removed. Vhen also wears a hood, long sleeves, and baggy pants along with some shoes. Pretty much, every inch of his skin is covered for a reason. Vhen also carries a wooden cane which he likes to hit people with.

~~~~~~~~~~IC~~~~~~~~~

The market was crowded once more. Well, it was understandable since it's already that time of the year where slaves are being sold at a very low price. This was what Vhen wanted though-- he wanted a new servant, he needed one. What happened to the last one? Well, Vhen didn't really want to talk about it. The past is in the past.

The young lad observed as the ships anchored at bay, and after the door opened, files upon files of slaves went out of the ship and assembled neatly near the market. The slaves were so many that it looked like they were a whole battalion-- where do these slave traders get their merchandises anyway? Obviously, you just don't pick up a human like a piece of garbage, right? Hopefully not. If so, this would mean that these slaves were really nothing special. Vhen needed a special servant, someone who didn't break easily.

Once the slaves were now lined up, all ready for sale, Vhen descended the balcony of his mansion in the nobles' estate, and went on his way to pick off a worthy servant. He doesn't look like it, but Vhen is the heir to one of the most successful breweries in the land. Hence, he was rich. Rich in money, though-- not in life.

The boy arrived at the market, and with his red eye, he surveyed the numerous runts strewn on the muddy floor. Some were buff, some were sticks, and some were just good for one night. No, these aren't the ones he required. Suddenly, his eye was caught by a lad with red eyes-- his physique was top-notch, and he would do well for a servant. However, the lad was already bought by another person. Vhen sighed as he shook his head-- there goes his luck. The boy continued scrutinizing the slaves as he came upon a young woman with her head bowed down. Her ebony hair looked like it was hit by a hurricane. Her garments were torn-- signalling some sort of abuse along the way. Still, there was something about her that intrigued Vhen. She wasn't normal. She could be anything but normal. Vhen could feel that an unknown force had resurfaced... it was dark yet he didn't know what it was, he couldn't see what it was. The lad shook his head, erasing such dark thoughts of sinister forces at work.

Vhen raised his hand as a slave trader quickly assisted him. "I'll buy this wench." Vhen spoke in a deep tone which could be attributed to the gas mask on his face. The lad tossed a bag of coins to the trader who caught it gladly and bowed to Vhen.

"Would you like me to fetch you some chains, sire?" the trader offered.

"No need." Vhen mumbled as he pulled the tip of his cane, unsheathing a blade within. Vhen brought his blade down swiftly, slicing the blind-fold and the ropes.

Vhen looked at the woman with a genuine interest in his crimson eyes. "If you try to run away, I'll kill you. Do you have a name or would you like me to give you one?"

"Ya." Abbay replayed with the veil of her poker face hiding any emotion. "I sorta need you to enter from there." She pointed at the skylight.
"with pleasure" the boys grin filled his face, it had been months NO....maybe even years since he felt the true sense of battle. At thing that his body craved even more than food. The boy slowly snuck to the sky line. The adrenaline pumped round his body...it was back, the old feeling the Rakoor's loved so much.

The boy crashed through the sky line, landing on a guest at the party. He drove the head of the unsuspecting man into the ground as he landed. 'Such a dramatic entrance' he thought to himself. Hagen looked up from his posed body, the animal like smile and the blood red eyes caused everyone to stop in fear for a few seconds

When Hagen jumped off Abbay quickly shouted "your free now!"

image.jpg
"Kill him! Off with his head! Quickly!" The mayor shouted as he wasted no time in abandoning his dinner patrons. Several armored knights stomped forward and pointed there spears at Hagen's neck.

Rivrin gave a shiver as she felt the slightest weight remove itself from her, darting her blood red eyes around she tossed back her hood to reveal her small demon horns.
Her gaze drifted all around trying to find the source of the unknown force that had sat with her moments ago, she could see a lot from her position on the clock tower but nothing of serious interest.
Rivrin felt ruffled and uneasy, standing she stretched her long slender wings out of her robe and curled her incredibly long tail elegantly behind her, she was considering killing someone, driving the arrowhead on the tip of her tail through some poor souls heart and drinking from their life source, she shivered and flicked her wings in agitation and looked down at the trader square noticing another slave being purchased that intrested her, she shot her eyes back to the two on the inn and for now crouched down with her wings folded outwards behind her and waited

"i'm disappointed, this is all you've got for me" Hagen sighed as he made a quick maneuver. Breaking the spear heads off, he drove them into one of the guards. After he quickly flipped back kicking another two in the face. Landing poised he grabbed the last guard by the throat lifting him off the ground.

The astonishing strength the young boy possessed caused the whole room the gasp in fear. His red eyes portrayed the death of the last guard, as the boys grip tightened on his throat. "do you not know who I am?" Hagen growled
"I am the last Rakoor" he shouted crushing the mans throat with ease, the blood drenched the boys hand. His gaze fell on the watchers around the room, striking fear into their hearts

Alarmingly, her fear.started to grow as if someone was feeding it. She felt hollow and numb as she felt someone coming to her. She heard voices close to her. She couldn't discern anything else due to her fear when suddenly she heard a slashing sound and her.blindfold.fell and her chains cut. In front of her was man wearing a gas mask.
"If you try to run away, I'll kill you. Do you have a name or would you like me to give you one?" he said. She opened her mouth to speak. "I am Lilith, sire." she said, her voice quaking from not being used so much. Head bowed, she awaited his orders.though a part of her seemed to long for that red eye boy. Though it didn't make.any sense to her.

Reactions: parkpyro
A shadowy figure slowly down the crept down the open window, into the mayor's treasury, and, slower then before, out of the town hall.

Everyone in the room stood petrified as they stared at the boy. The mayor had fled to who knows were and all attention was on Hagen.

It's little bundle of beautiful emotions... owned? This would not do. This did not seem a suitable owner! This fleshling had actually noticed it's influence! She was this weakling's property? SHE BELONGED TO IT! In blind fury and rage, it reached out it's arm, materializing from the ethereal plane, grabbing his masked face and pushing him back with a snarl. "MINE!" It screamed in an earsplitting guttural tone.

"Lilith." Vhen coughed as he nodded, suddenly, he felt a chill up his spine. Something was amiss with this woman-- as if she wasn't alone. However, on the surface, he couldn't detect anything wrong with her. Fair-skinned, a bit pale, some few gashes here and there, but anything else is pretty normal. It must be his imagination. Vhen sighed as he sheathed his blade back into his cane, and he motioned for the woman to stand up.

"You're not limp, are you?" Vhen rolled his eyes, making sure that what he bought was worth his investment. "My name is Vhen. However, you'll call me nothing less than Sir or Sire. Got it?" the lad instructed to Lilith as he yawned. Suddenly, Vhen tossed to Lilith his cane. "You will always carry that around me, and you will give it to me when I command you to do so." Vhen ordered as he grabbed something else from his pockets.

Should he give it to her? Should he entrust something important to this servant that he had just bought? Well, he had no choice anyway. The lad turned around as he tossed something silvery to Lilith once more. The object turned out to be a lone silver key. "This... this... Even if I beg, even if I plead-- do not give me this key. Keep it with you, and never lose sight of it. I'll violate you if you ever lose it." Vhen focused his eye on her. Vhen stretched his arms, and decided that it was best to move along. He still had something to talk to the mayor about-- something along the lines of the mayor not adhering to the end of his bargain. Vhen pulled something out from his pocket once more: a medium-sized meat bun. "You must be starving. Here, eat." Vhen tossed the bun to Lilith before motioning for her to follow him.

"You can't protect me on an empty stomach." Vhen chuckled coldly. "You can fight, right?" the lad continued asking. Suddenly, an ethereal force lunged out from Lilith, and blasted Vhen a good inches back.

Vhen's hood was blown down as his eyes gazed angrily at Lilith. Was this her power? Did she just use it against him? "How dare you..."

Rivrin had been watching the newly purchased slave with her new master, and her wings spread wide when she saw the hands appear and shove the man in the mask backwards. Rivrin bared her fangs and loosed her robe letting it drop to the clock tower stone before she dove off the ledge spreading her wings wide as she decended into the alley way frightening a few people as she did , she could feel the force stronger now as she made her way to the pair not hiding her presence with her wings displayed out widely behind her, people turned and ran screaming and by the time she calmly stopped before the two the trader square was empty aside from a few slaves stuck in their shackles.

Suddenly a crashing sound burst from the direction of the inn. Three well armored men were sent flying out, through the wall. Almost hitting the three people standing in the clearing

As the cloud of smoke and dust settled, Hagen was the only one standing in the blood soaked inn. Hoked on the feel of violence once more, he slowly walked out of the newly made hole in the wall. He noticed the group standing in the open and thought to himself 'lovely more people to kill'. But before he could make a move his red eyes met those of Lilith

Knowing that the jig was probably up with Rivren, it extended a tendril of spirit energy into her head, initiating a physic link that would enable conversation without notifying the rest of them.

Vhen gritted his teeth, and uttered a small growl. Did this woman just attack him? He only asked if she could fight, he didn't ask her to demonstrate her skills, much less fight him. Well, guess looks shouldn't be judged after all. Who would've thought that an innocent face harbored such traitorous intent. On the lighter side, at least she showed her traitorous side in less than 5 minutes rather than Vhen completely trusting her, and having her stab him sooner or later. Vhen felt his body getting hot-- this was normal. He always felt like this when provoked. Woah! Control, control. He couldn't let his bloodlust get a hold of him, not again, of course. Vhen inhaled deeply, closing his eyes and smiling behind the mask.

"Tell me... is this your ability? So, this is how you reply to me breaking your shackles." Vhen spoke calmly, now wearing his hood again. Suddenly, another entity appeared from behind him. He noticed that she... well, it... Well, what was she wearing even? Those weren't even clothes! She had wings, horns-- dark energies. Great, more scantily clothed women.

"Am I suppose to fight two scantily clothed women? What a great way to start the day-- some have bread and milk... then, there's me." Vhen sighed greatly. "Ok, ok. I give---"

Another sound disrupted them... again. Vhen turned in the direction of the noise, and remembered the red-eyed servant that was just bought. "Great. Another scantily clothed individual. Don't people nowadays know how to dress? Good job on this day, Vhen." the lad cursed his luck.

Vhen raised his hands in defeat. "Can I just take my servant home, please? Oh, and you, demon-girl... thingy... How do I say this? If you're gonna wear something like that, it'd be better to not wear anything at all. Just give these heated men here the service and go." Vhenn mumbled, now turning his eye to the red-eyed lad. "And what's your problem?"

Rivrin spread her wings wide baring her fangs at the man in the mask and wound her long tail around to let the bloodied point sit before his face "I'd stop talking if I were you" she hissed at him and moved behind the new slave girl inspecting her before lifting her glowing red eyes to the slave who had been on top of the Inns roof before she'd left him. Rivrin lightly wound her long tail around the new girl and took a step back away from the masked man and the advancing slave

Status
Not open for further replies.