The last Rakoor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith frowned at Michael's taunting. He never stopped teasing Eve even before their Fall. Lilith's eye turned to Eve who had her back to them. At Michael's taunts, the air became frigid and thick with menace. Though no words were spoken, Eve effectively made her statement clear. "Why don't you lay off Mic.." she trailed off as suddenly a blast of cold air hit them. Black fumes crept from Eve towards them, making a few meters radius from where her twin stood. Some of the angels were touched by the fumes and immediately, they writhed in pain. Any heavenly being shouldn't get any contact with a demonic essence lest they get tainted and die of poisoning. "You're starting to piss me off, Mic. I suggest you go on and flatter your male ego by being useful rather than wasting your time on us lesser beings." she said with her voice dripped with sarcasm. Lilith looked warily from Michael then to Eve. Michael went on and released his Dominus form. "Go on. I'll be fine." Eve said to Lilith, urging her to find her son. "Okay. Don't mind Michael. You know how he is." Lilith tried to explain to her twin who just ignored her explanations. She sighed then flew to the battlefield. Once her sister was gone, Eve sat staring around the city.

Lilith got in the scene where blood was flowing like a river on the ground. Her lips curled until sharp teeth were displayed. She managed to find her son despite the chaos and battle raging on. She ran towards the center where Michael also happened to be slaying one ancient after the other. Growling, she decided to take her Ascended form. "Ascension." she said before transforming into her Ascended form. She was still running to the center of the plaza and bit off every ancients she passed by. She saw Mammon falter, making her angry and charged faster. Stopping in front of her son, she licked him affectionately. She reverted back to her demon form. "Mammon. Are you alright? Mom's here." she asked with concern at his pale face. Touching his face, she injected some of her energy to him. "Come on. Mammon." she whispered worriedly.

Soon after she did this, a black fog descended to them. Lucifer! she thought to herself. "Luc! You're back!" she exclaimed, relief evident on her face. She watched as he commanded his Legion and how the ancients' number rapidly decreased. She concentrated her attention on her son since she knew Lucifer wouldn't let anything happen to them now that he was here.

Eve saw a black fog and knew for sure that it was Lucifer. "About time." she said as she left her spot to join them. She saw that Lucifer's Legion were driving out the ancients into ground and some of them were running towards her. Remembering her previous conversation with Michael, her anger returned and another wave came out of her. The blast hit the coming ancients, turning them into dust. In a second, an army were turned into nothing. She smirked at the effect. She walked as if nothing was happening around her while she kept on turning anything on her path into dust. She didn't actually care if she hit some of the angels. Serves them right, she thought. She only stopped her waves when she came near her sister and her son with Lucifer. "Hey. What happened?" she asked.

Hagen sighed as he appeared next to Eve. His arms now in Dragon form, and black scales covered a large majority of his body. In one hand he was holding a decapitated ancient, in the other he held an angel that was missing a wing. "i can't believe you stopped my fight just so I could watch you try to seal that Dragon" he said, his voice aching with boredom. Hagen slumped the two bodies down next to Eve and then sat on them. He completely ignored the black fog eve had made.

She sighed like Hagen and sat beside him. "I know. But I thought we're going to have fun and all that stupid stuff. You hungry?" she asked as if there wasn't any carnage that just happened. "At least you got to butcher some of those furry angels." she laughed as she eyed the half wing he discarded on the ground.

"It's not like it was a challenge" he smirked, admiring his knew arms. "They started to glow, and even after they had changed they weren't very strong" he said looking down at the small throne. His eyes then drifted back up to Eve, he felt something off. There was something inside him that didn't feel right, each time he looked at her it happened. It must just be a bad stomach, he thought to himself.

His ears seemed to perk up at the sounds of food. "What you offering" he said with a slight smile, not a evil one this time. The smile seemed warm, it was almost like he had gone back to his original state. But it only lasted a few seconds.

Hagen's eyes were still coated with a thirst for blood, and his teeth still sharp like fangs. Not to mention the black scale like skin that now covered his body.

"Like your shiny arms. I'd love to get myself one." she grinned showing her teeth. She noticed that slight change in him but shrugged as it disappeared immediately. "How about some well seasoned wings?" she joked. "Come on. All this drama is making me hungry." she told him, standing up and addressed her sister and Lucifer. "We'll just eat." she informed them before yanking Hagen then transported down the dining area. She didn't notice she was grabbing his hands as she went to the buffet laid out. "Man, I'm gonna eat til I pass out. All those angel. Ugh! Michael that jerk. He's arrogant coz he fucking knows Lucifer wouldn't let me at him. But hell, why should I listen to them? I'm gonna rip Mic into pieces and feed him to the hounds. Whatcha think, shiny boy?" she said her eyes gleaming with suppressed anger.

He smiled a little at Eve, " I'm sure they would suit you" he said to her. Hagen watched as she stood up, informing the others that they were leaving. It seemed she didn't wait for an answer before she yanked Hagen through a portal.

The boy looked around, it seemed they were in a dining hall. He felt his body being pulled again. Hagen noticed she was pulling him by his hand. He looked at her then at her hand, he decided that it probably wasn't a problem since it seemed she didn't mind. Hagen stood admiring the large spread of different foods. " Looks like there is just about enough to feed us" he joked.

Calvariae continued his path of destruction, unaware of the watching eyes of Ori. He was purposefully making humanity aware of himself, so that when the ancients and supernatural being finished their wars, he would take precedence in the public eye.

"More or less it's enough for us. How about a bet? First one to finish their side of buffet wins? The winner decides about the next spar." she challenged Hagen. "Left side is your while the right is mine." she grinned at him knowing that he'd take any dare or challenge. "Ready?" she started, squeezing his hands in her excitement. "Go!" she shouted as she kissed his cheeks before dashing across the other side of the buffet. She laughed, the kind that was true and not for once an evil one. It seemed that the other Eve was manifesting itself in random intervals. As she was running, a memory flashed in her mind. She faltered for a second as she tried to process the image in her head. It was something with her and Hagen devouring foods. The memory was a bit murky and it started to hurt her head so she quickly shook it off her mind. She reached then the start of her side and began choosing her food. She glanced at Hagen.

Hagen agreed with the challenge, "Okay then, sounds like a good idea" he said with a mischievous grin. He could feel his stomach growling at the site of the food. He listened as Eve spoke, his eyes examining his side of the buffet. There was definitely a lot of interesting food on the table. When Eve asked if the boy was ready he was about to reply, before he was cut off by a kiss on the cheeks.

He stood dazed for a moment, a light blush on his cheeks. Eve had already made her way to her side before he snapped out of it. The grin grew on his face as he realized this would be a fun challenge. Hagen moved around to his side, opposite Eve. He two picked out the foods he would start with. He was too busy to notice Eve glance at him, but he had a genuine smile on his face. Hagen chose the larger foods first.

She watched as he took the larger dishes first. She thought about her strategy and smiled. He was so absorbed that he didn't notice her sneaking small portions from her side. The food she's piling on him were those she didn't like the most. Grinning at her strategy, she grabbed two plates and piled the least appetizing food from the remaining in her side.

She then sat to a table, signalling Hagen to sit with her. "More challenge to see each other. Makes one motivated to beat the opponent, right?" she told him before spooning some leafy vegetable and stuffing her face.

(sorry for late reply

Hagen grinned as he looked up at her. The mass amount of meat he had piled onto his plate had almost gone. Devoured by the boy. "are you still sure you can win?" He asked her, oblivious to her little strategy. "I have the appetite of a Dragon" he joked, smiling a little at her. He quickly went back to stuffing his face with food.

(it's alright)

Eve managed to grin despite her face bulging with foods she stuffed on her already full mouth. Swallowing the whole lot as though drinking water, she stuck her tongue out playfully at him. She unconsciously did it and had to pause for a while when she realized she actually did it. "What the hell?" she thought to herself. "What was that about?" she asked herself but went back to her eating when she noticed how fast he was taking all the food. She chowed the remaining food from her plate and went back to the buffet table to pile foods at the same time sneak others to Hagen's side. Snickering as she returned, she looked at him saying, "Nah..You'll never know..." before doing a double-time on her food.

(Sorry again, I am having exams atm so it is kinda hard to keep track)

Hagen grinned as she stuck her tongue out at him, it was cute. He felt that feeling again, but it was soon smothered by the dragon inside him. He quickly chugged a large pint of water to wash down the food. When he got back to the buffet something looked off about his side, but he over looked it for the moment. Cramming his plate with more food, he went back to the table. "So you really think that you can win against me?" he asked, this time not referring to the eating contest but a general combat battle.

She noticed that how he stared at his side of buffet and waited for him to realize her sneaky trick. She hid her grin when he went back without any knowing look from him. She was chewing her food slowly when he threw her the question. "I would like to think so, yes. You would be bored pretty quickly if I weren't any challenge to you." she scoffed at that statement before returning to her food.

He smiled at her answer. He could tell that she would definitely be fun to fight against, just from her previous displays of her power. Hagen continued to eat the food on his plate for another few minutes, he paused to take a gulp of water. "So what will happen if you win this eating contest?" he asked, intrigued to hear her answer. Leaning forwards to face her more.

She seemed to think about it for a while before answering. "Well, to be honest, I'm still thinking about it. Besides, spontaneous fights were the best don't you think?" she said solemnly then spoiling it by grinning widely. "Don't tell me you're gonna plan and do boring stuff like research. Ugh." she made a face before returning her attention to her food. A weird sensation made her look up at him. She didn't notice she was leaning too close. Unexpectedly, she blushed and tried to compose herself. What was happening to her?

"Yeah i agree, they are the best" he said with a little laugh. "No, i would never do research" he smiled at her. Hagen had also noticed how close they had gotten. A light blush filled his cheeks as he quickly returned to his food. He had a vague nostalgic feeling. Memories of before this, when he first met Lilith flooded his head. He looked over at Eve, his eyes were different to before.

She was having a hard time remembering what everything was about. Her thoughts scattered as she stared at his eyes that seemed to had changed. Her eyes changed back and forth to black then red. She was watching him and felt something warm inside her. Warm? She must be remembering feelings she had. This is curiously fascinating for her. "Hagen.. " she unconsciously licked her lips.

When he looked back up at Eve, he could see her eyes changing. He wasn't sure why they changed, but he was fascinated by it. She then said his name, which caught his attention. Before he could say anything, he was distracted by her tounge licking her glossy lips. A ripe blush covered his cheeks. But he didn't look away.

Her lips curled into a smile when she noticed his blush. "Hmm..I feel weird. How about you? " she asked with honest curiosity and a bit of confusion.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: parkpyro
Status
Not open for further replies.