The last Rakoor

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagen looked at Clavariae for a second. He was not really listening to what the thing had to say, just observing it's movements. His head tilted back to Eve, as he stared at her for a second . "Fine, i'll play for a bit" he said, the smile on his face revealed the now sharp teeth he had. The boy took a firm grip on the arm of his that was not yet in a dragon like form. He then pulled, tearing him arm from his body. His own blood spilled down the side of his body, but it quickly clogged up to reduce blood loss. The boy chucked his unwanted human arm onto the flood. As he did a new arm began to grow form his body, it was a second dragon like arm. It's dark scales shimmering in the dim light.

Hagen slammed his fists together. He grinned at the force he could make with just these hands. He then looked back up at Clavariae, Slowly Hagen felt the blood in his body heat up. His arms and legs twitching to move. His eyes glowing with the lust for blood. "Now" he almost shouted as he jumped towards Clavariae, he slammed his dragon like fists towards him.

Calvariae shook his head while turning insubstantial, which resulted in Hagen's attack passing through him with no resistance. "You shouldn't broadcast your attack like that, it makes it easy to avoid." Calvariae moved as if to punch at Hagen with his right arm, but instead his left leg kicked out with a thunder clap, aimed at Hagen's chest, a purely physical attack.

Hagen felt his body fall through calvariae's body. He turned around, only to be met with an assault from his enemy. He took the full force of the attack, but didn't seem to move a bit. " man your attacks are weak" he said, grinning.

Eve shook his head in both amusement and exasperation. The boy was so bloodthirsty that even the sight of his own blood didn't matter anymore. Well, she felt the same way too but she was concerned more for her appearance than anything else. She wasn't vain or anything but she just like her to have a dignified or an elegant appearance. She watched quietly the conversation then the battle between the two before popping out of the throne room then into the prisons. "Charon!" she yelled for the head warden. "What's the situation?" she asked him while looking about. Tiamat hadn't penetrated this level yet. She wouldn't underestimate her this time and she gave the ancient 15 minutes at most to get there. "Prepare the containment spells and the high guards as well as the chief wizards. Prepare a 5-tier barrier along with the traps. Send some of them to the throne room. Prince Mammon is in need of protection as he is currently the source of Hell's power. Understood?" she ordered him.

Deciding she already did what she could, she went back to the throne room knowing that it was Mammon that Tiamat was after. Only when the source was removed that Hell would truly fall under so Mammon needed all the protection he could get. She appeared next to him, much to Scarlet's surprise.

"I thought you'd stay below to meet Tiamat." she asked bewildered. "That was rather quick." she commented. "No. Mammon is the target so she's going to go up here to kill him. He's the source so he needs to be gone before they could truly conquer Hell." she explained to Scarlet. "I went down to buy us more time. I ordered the guards to add barriers and enchantments. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if there will be an ambush group to come here any moment now." she added with a glance around the room. Scarlet nodded her understanding and held Mammon's hand tight. "I'll protect you. I swear." she whispered to him, her eyes full of emotion she never knew she could feel before.

Eve pretended not to hear the words and continued her vigilant scanning of the room every now and then. Her eyes would flick back to Hagen and Calvariae once in a while, not truly worried about the two. It seemed more that they're playing rather than fighting to her.

rsz_king_of_hell-jpg.61046

"What?!" Lucifer's eyes opened in rage. "I should have known..." the King nodded in thought, then, he proceeded to create a portal to Hell so that he could go and assist his son. However, as the portal began to construct itself, the dark rift fizzled out. Lucifer was confused... What the hell had happened?! Was it Michael? Lucifer turned to the archangel who merely returned the glare with a confused one. "My portal... it won't work!" Lucifer gritted his teeth. "Lilith... I don't know wha--"

49efaeea334c4234.jpg

"I'm sorry, but that would be because of me." a male entity appeared, his eyes glowing with power. "Allow me to introduce myself... I am Lahamu-- eldest son of Tiamat. I know that your son is in danger, but I'm sorry... I am under orders to stop you. I am sorry, but this is nothing personal. I hope you forgive me... I'm sorry; I'm really sorry." Lahamu bowed his head as his right arm rose into the air. A prism of light refracted upon the fighters, caging them all in the barrier. "I cannot defy my mother. I am sorry, really." Lahamu said with a sad look before bringing his hand down, a surge of edged white-flames rained upon them.

"I am sorry." Lahamu said once more, his eyes opened in sadness.

reaper.gif

"CURSES!" Lucifer roared as the white-flames impeded upon them. "Ascension..." a growl escaped the King's throat as he looked at Lilith for the last time before the shadows and fogs shrouded him-- and burst forth, was the Ascended Lucifer... Streams upon streams of darkness shout out from the barrier, turning into a black shield as the white-flames rained down-- causing Lucifer's essence to be burned one after the other. Titanic black streams of destructive energies eclipsed the light of Heaven as the white-flames were consumed by the overwhelming darkness. There were holes on Lucifer's Ascended Form, but the King paid no heed to this.

Lucifer turned to Lilith and Michael... the faceless darkness eyeing them with power. "Lilith, Michael... go and aid Hell... I'll take care of this." Lucifer's voice echoed in large choirs. "GO!"

rsz_mammon-jpg.64223

"Scarlet..." Mammon winced, his strength leaving him every second. Tiamat's malefic energies were overwhelming, and if Mammon didn't try to fight back, Hell would run cold. Indeed, Mammon was also fighting-- a spiritual and psychological battle. In his psyche, he battled Tiamat's energy, making sure that his essence would not be consumed, because if it did... Hell's fall was imminent. "Don't leave me..."

The golden glow of Hell fizzled out from time to time... Tiamat's power soared through out the circles.

rsz_vhen-jpg.64230

A transmission appeared in the throne room, it was Vhen-- his face was wounded with blood, either his or the enemies, splattered across his torso. "Tiamat has broken through circles one until seven... We have tried to delay her, but she's too powerful." Vhen reported as an elemental dashed at him. Vhen spun backward, and tackled his foe to the floor, quickly dissolving the elemental with his black liquid. Soon, Vhen faced the throne room once more. "I'm not sure if we can hold her back any longer." Vhen mumbled, a down look on his face. A large explosion echoed in the background with bodies of demons writhing through the air. A beam of energy traced along behind Vhen, shattering the eighth circle's earth. "We'll redirect them to the city of Dis... we cannot allow them to go through the 9th circle. Mammon, Scarlet... Eve, my dear... Be safe." Vhen smiled as Tiamat appeared behind him.

Vhen spun around, a flood of black liquid surging around him. "See you around..."

The transmission faded almost instantly...

Calvariae shrugged, he raised his arms in a fighting stance. "We shall see," his hand shot out and grabbed the Rakoor by the shoulder, lifted him off the ground, and threw him across the room all in the fraction of a millisecond. Calvariae appeared along the trahectory, ready to intercept Hagen in the air and try to knock him back across the room with a spiked back hand.

"What's wrong, Luc? What ha-...." she stopped as a stranger came out at the same time a barrier appeared around them. The figure revealed he was a young man not much of age difference from her son Mammon. He informed them about him being Tiamat's son. He kept on apologizing about detaining them in Heaven by his mother's orders but she didn't like the lad one bit. He was dangerous, that she was sure of. There was a flicker of light above them and she braced herself for the white flames when Lucifer took his Ascension form. With his power, they were able to get out of the barrier. He ordered her to go to which she hesitated. Reluctantly, she nodded and turned to go but not before she hugged the black being which was his Ascended form and pressed a kiss on his lips. "Promise me that you'll come back for me. I wouldn't survive if I'm to lose you, too." she said before signalling Michael to come with her and brought along the angels she had earlier. She opened the portal and this time it succeeded in opening.

"C'mon Michael." she said as they stepped in.

Scarlet smiled down lovingly at Mammon. "I won't. Besides, I've planned our wedding already, you know. You should be prepared coz I'm gonna exhaust you on our wedding night." she teased him in an attempt to lessen his stress. She noticed how the flames flicker every now and then bringing a gust of cold wind that chills her very being and that was saying something knowing that demons don't feel cold at all.

They heard Vhen's transmission and Eve wished the lad good luck. He's a nice one. It'd be a pity if he dies early. Scarlet heard it too and she felt worried for him. No matter how short her interaction with him, she still felt grateful. If not for him, she wouldn't be here. "Take care, Vhen." she said telepathically to him. As soon as the transmission faded, a portal appeared. Scarlet tensed while Eve eyed it with a smile. She knew it was Lilith. Soon enough, her sister appeared out of the portal. Though she was surprised when she saw who came after her. It was definitely not Lucifer. It was Michael! For a moment, she felt herself going back to when they were still young. She almost launched herself at him but caught herself in time. "About time, Lil. There's chaos here. Tiamat's on the 6th already. What happened? Where's Luc?" she said while avoiding Michael's stare. He seemed surprise to see her in that form. She guessed he didn't know about her demon form (or she could describe her current form as the Chaos form).

Lilith stepped out of the portal to see her sister Eve standing near the throne as well as Scarlet holding Mammon's hand who was sitting at the throne looking worn out and pale,so much more than what is normal for a demon. It didn't escape her notice when Eve's cold facade changed into one of surprise. It didn't last long though. "We were held up by some hordes of ancients. It was a trap. Heaven was ravaged. We'll talk of that later. So I guess the barriers were set up then. That's good. Luc stayed behind to fight Tiamat's son." she replied. There was silence then she realized that there were two figures fighting. "What the heck?" she said as she watched Hagen fight Calvariae. "I guess that's your doing." she told her sister who just laughed. "Michael. Do you think you can add some barriers as well?" she said before going up to Mammon. "How are you dear?" she asked him as she touched his cheeks while she infused him with sufficient energy just to recover enough. She smiled Scarlet. "Good girl. Thank you for staying with him." she told the young demoness.

In a matter of seconds Hagen felt his body go flying through the air. At the corner of his eye he noticed calvariae had moved, and was ready to hit him before he landed. Hagen moved quickly, rotating his body at an impossible angle that would have broken a normal man's back. After turning he was able to place on hand on Calvariae's wrist and then on his shoulder. Soon he was doing a perfect hand stand on the shoulders of his opponent, completely avoiding the attack.

"you don't seem too suited to hand to hand combat" Hagen said still on Calvariae's shoulders. "why don't you have a sit down" he said with a grin. Dropping down he forced his knee into the creatures face, driving him backwards.

Reactions: Red Knight V
rsz_vhen-jpg.64230

Another transmission fazed inside the throne room-- this time, Vhen was seriously wounded. His left arm had been ripped asunder, his right eye had been blasted out of its socket, and his wings were torn to shreds. The black blood was desperately trying to anchor Vhen's life.

"She's broken through the 8th circle..." Vhen reported, his breathing was terrible. "I know we can't send them there yet... I suppose we should let them through the 9th..." the demon sighed, the echoes of explosion and dying demons evident in the background. "I don't know... what to do any more." he mumbled as another explosion shook the foundations of Hell.

rsz_mammon-jpg.64223

Mammon watched the transmission weakly, also noticing that his mother had arrived along with the archangel, Michael. The prince wanted to hug his mother and take wing under her comfort... but, his state was not allowing him to do anything aside from the usual moans and winces. Suddenly, as he saw Vhen bleeding, hopeless, and dying... along with the sight of his people being blasted to oblivion, a new rage formed inside Mammon's heart.

The prince gripped the armrests, and forcefully stood up. His knees buckled and shook, but Mammon stood upright. "I will not allow my brothers to fight and die for me while I sit in this room, weak and defenceless. Father left me in charge of Hell, and while he's gone... I am its king, and the pain of the people-- is the pain of the king. If my father sees me like this... he would split my head open, or worse... he would be disappointed in me and refuse to call me his son." Mammon confessed his resolve as he now began to walk away from the throne.

"I will make sure that when father comes home, he will sit on a throne that is bright and glorious. Hell is a haven for those who are lost, troubled, and in despair. We accept those who are rejected in Heaven! I refuse to let these wanderers' home be destroyed right before their eyes! Hell... is a home for everyone. As its king... I will defend it until I am nothing more than ashes." Mammon roared as a golden flash covered him, and once the light died down, finally, his demon form had been revealed.

fate_stay_night___golden_king_gilgamesh_wallpaper_by_ng9-d7pbok1.jpg

A river of gold flooded through the throne chamber as the feared Golden Dervishes arose from their slumber. In Mammon's right hand was the Hand of Midas whilst the on the left, which he swung vehemently, was the Golden Hell Chain. Although Mammon walked with a slight limp, the prince ignored the pain that his whole body was screaming, and continued to lead the dervishes.

"Vhen, redirect the path to the city of Dis. We'll face her there. Retreat with the survivors. Thank you." Mammon commanded, prompting Vhen to smile and signal the retreat. The transmission vanished once more as Mammon reached the doors of the chamber. "We will trap Tiamat at Dis. I request that the barriers in this room be dissipated, and transferred to Dis, however, wait for my signal. We will surround the ancients there." Mammon instructed as he turned to the high demons and angels. "Mother, Aunt Eve... Uncle Michael, can I ask you to lead the demons and angels to the east wing of Dis, and prepare a barrier there. On my signal, the barrier will be unleashed and trap every ancient in the east side of Dis." the prince nodded to them as he then turned to Scarlet.

"Scarlet, lead the demonologists and the demon magicians to the west side. In the same way, prepare a barrier there. On my signal, unleash the barrier and trap the ancients on the west of Dis." Mammon pointed to Scarlet before turning to his dervishes. "I'll lead the dervishes to the centre of Dis, and trap every ancient in the centre. That way... we can all take them out in one blow-- or at least, the lesser ones." Mammon spoke before opening the chamber doors. "Let those two clash at it here... they will prove to be of no use to us. Father's throne room is a separate dimension from the entirety of Dis. They can stay here and fight all they want. If someone dies... good."

As the dervishes marched out, Mammon sped away towards Scarlet, entangling her in his chains. "It's the first time you've seen me in my demon form, right? I hope it's up to your expectations." the prince chuckled before nipping at the demoness' neck. "I love you. Don't die no matter what. I still need to take you up on your offer." Mammon winked before kissing Scarlet full on her lips and backing away, disentangling the chains. "Everyone, move out! We have no time to waste." Mammon instructed the remaining army before dashing out of the throne room. Once everyone leaves, the throne would shut itself tight, and seal anyone still inside into the separate dimension.

warrior-angel-guy-jpg.61422

"Why should I listen to that brat?" Michael scoffed. "I'm an archangel... he's merely a prince." then, his eyes turned to Eve. "You do know that you've caused trouble in the entirety of your three lives; as an angel, a human, and now, a demon. Do you never get enough?" the archangel sighed as the remaining choir took their places beside him. "All of this nonsense... because of a single rakoor."

Calvariae knew he wasn't good at hand to hand, his powers made him lax in his physical attributes. The knee to his face knocked him off balance, and the arachnoid limbs in his back extended and jerked himself away from Hagen. He stood up straight once he put enough distance between the two of them. Flicking his wrist he threw shards of red light at Hagen. At close proximity they exploded into flaming webs, Calvariae steadied himself from the blast using his back limbs, the crater from the explosion reached all the way to front
of his claw like toes, and was deeper than he was tall.

There was another transmission from Vhen and the news he relayed was bad, really bad. Eve felt a twinge of emotion when she heard Vhen's voice. Once the transmission ended, Mammon began barking orders to everyone. Eve had to give it to the boy. He grew up rather admirably, she thought. She turned to Hagen who was still fighting Calvaraie. "Hey Hagen. Come on." she told him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Of course. I'll hold you to it." she grinned as she nuzzled with Mammon for a bit. "You don't ever dare to die or I'll kill you hundred times over." she said seriously. They kissed and she smiled at him shyly. "I love you too." she replied to his declaration. She then went to her side of the city. With the help of the demonologists and wizards, they set up a lot of strong barrier. She would like to live a bit peacefully once this was all over. She used transmission to let the others know they're ready.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She grinned at Michael. "I know right. But we'll catch up later. Come on." she said as she called the others to their side of the city. Following her nephew's order, she set up barriers and added some of her own. Satisfied, she plopped down in the ground. "Man, I'm so bored. Tiamat sure know how to stir up chaos with a bang." she commented to no one in particular.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilith smiled at her son's show of authority. "Sure. Will do. Take care okay?" she said as she touched his cheek before joining her sister to the east of Dis. After their preparations, she sat beside her twin. "So what's up?" she asked her. "You should try to make it up with Michael, you know." she urged her sister who just shrugged at her. "Why should I?" she replied.

As the smoke cleared, Hagen was still standing. He was at the bottom of the crater, his arms covering his face and chest. Thanks to his new arms his face and chest had taken no damage. But he had burns and wounds all over the rest of his body. They began to slowly heal, but when they finished they were no longer human flesh. They had become the same black dragon scales as his arms. He now had patches of it all over his body.

Hagen took a step forwards, a sickeningly delightful smile on his face. He said no words to Calvariae, but with one arm he beckoned him to attack again. Hagen was taunting him, he wanted to be attacked more. He wanted to see the true potential of the one that pretends he is a God.

Calvariae looks down at the boy in the bottom of the crater. He held his open palm toward him and jerked his head toward Eve, "You are being called for Rakoor." He stepped away from the edge of the crater, turned around, and started to walk across the throne room. "Maybe we can finish this spar later."

Hagen sighed with annoyance, he moved his head to look at Eve. "well I guess I must leave, but I will take a souvenir first" he smiled. His body disappeared, only to reappear in front of calvariae. Hagen was holding one of the creatures arms. He chucked it up in the air, then walked off to follow Eve.

rsz_1fate_stay_night___golden_king_gilgamesh_wallpaper_by_ng9-d7pbok1.jpg

The demon prince led the dervishes through the halls of the castle as they finally reached the central plaza of Dis. A shimmering portal appeared just a few kilometres away from the city, and not a second after, the ancients began to spawn from it. It seemed that Vhen had already redirected the path. Soon, Tiamat, herself, appeared. Her very footsteps shook the foundations of Hell-- the malice felt in the aura around the ancient goddess. By this time, the denizens of Dis had already fled into Cocytus... which means, no friendly fire was expected. Tiamat began firing concussive beams of dark energies at the city, obliterating anything in its way. The sheer power was enough to shake Hell, sending devastating tremors throughout the 9 shattered circles.

"For the enemy to successfully be baited into a trap, a believable bait must be sent out." Mammon smirked, the army of dervishes behind him. "A bait which Tiamat would prioritize as a target... With father not yet here, that bait would be the power source of Hell itself: me."

Mammon approached the plaza as the ancients began to target him. Using the golden chains, Mammon whipped the demons into an unmoving golden statue. Anything hit by the chains was turned to gold, or if they resisted, they were smote with the burning pain of searing metal. Mammon was skilled with the golden chains as he danced around his weapon, creating the silhouette of a fatal, golden waterfall. Soon, the skirmish group of ancients were eliminated as Tiamat's attention was finally caught.

The ancient goddess lumbered forward, crushing anything in her path, and after a few seconds, she had reached Mammon... her five heads boring down at the prince.

rsz_tiamat-jpg.60355

"So, this is all Hell has to offer as a final stand?" Tiamat hissed, her heads looking at the prince in humour. "I give you time to prepare; in fact, I attacked Heaven first. However, this is your greatest strategy? An ambush?" the goddess roared in laughter. "Those soldiers and demons, alongside those wretched angels that are hidden at the sides... Do you think I would fail to notice?"

"If this is all Hell has to offer... I am seriously disappointed. One thousand years ago, Hell was formidable, but now... it seems, without your true ruler-- you are nothing." Tiamat smiled as she prepared to combine her attacks now-- another destructive beam of darkness began to form from each of her heads. "Die."

rsz_1fate_stay_night___golden_king_gilgamesh_wallpaper_by_ng9-d7pbok1-jpg.67565

"We cannot win this battle through might and power, that is true. Without the combined powers of the One, Lucifer, and the humans... it is impossible to win. However, we will win this war... through strategy." Mammon grinned, now raising the Hand of Midas. "I am Mammon, Fourth Prince of Hell... the smartest of all the seven! Take my name into your grave!"

Mammon slammed down the glove into the ground, causing golden barriers to raise in a huge area. The barrier formation was insanely fast to the point where Tiamat wasn't able to react. In a flash, the ancients in the central plaza were frozen in place, and then, Mammon commanded to the two groups.

"Scarlet! Mother! Aunt Eve! Uncle Michael! The barriers; release them now!" Mammon shouted as his golden dome reached into the unending sky, trapping the mother of creation in its impressive hold. "Once every ancient is frozen... slay anyone you can go for... Tiamat can be dealt with later. This entrapment is only phase two of my strategy."

"You were always the mischief maker... even if you acted shy, Eve." Michael rolled his eyes, healing his remaining wounds. "As an angel, you chose to marry Adam instead of Luci-- which caused a rebellion with Lucifer. Strike one. As a human, you fed the apple to Adam which caused the fall of man. Strike two. Now, as a demon, you caused that rakoor to stir trouble wherever he went and your plague is still affecting mankind. Strike three. I wish I could say 'three strikes and you're out', but... I guess that won't really work. At least, now with Lucifer's essence and power inside of you." Michael sighed.

"But, I guess... as a former friend and a former angel, I am still pleased to have met you again, Eve, after a millennium of exile." Michael chuckled softly. "Then again... if it weren't for the rash decisions that you two have done; yes, you troublesome twins, Heaven and Hell would never have reunited. Seriously, twins are really... troublesome. Except for Lucifer and I... we were awesome." Michael joked for a bit before hearing Mammon's instruction.

"Well... guess it's time for our grand strategist's plans... Let's see what Lilith's kid can do... if he can live up to his mother's expectations." Michael smirked before turning to Eve. "Go. Unleash the barrier."

Scarlet stayed alert for Mammon's directions and when he told them to open the barriers, she did immediately shouted to the army with her. "The barriers now!! Wizards double up!!" she yelled as she added her own power to the barriers making it glow brighter than it is. "Done here!" she transmitted to Mammon. "And I believe in you." she added for his ears only. With that, she concentrated on maintaining their side of barrier, checking every now and then for any fluctuations and intruders lurking around. She had some of the guards and wizards at standby for any interference. One could never be sure. They had enough of surprise ambushes. She still had to wait for the next set of instructions. Then he told them that the ancients were frozen so she had another batch of her army dispatched there immediately. "Assist His Highness in the central plaza. Bring some hounds with you." she ordered.

Lilith stood up when Michael came towards them, his eyes looking at Eve with unreadable expression. "I'll just check on the barriers." she murmured before going away. Eve didn't look at him until he spoke. She shrugged at his statement about her causing trouble wherever she went. At the end of it, she had to grin. "Well, I couldn't help it." she said with a laugh then rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, sure. Lilith and I are badass. You two can't even scratch up to out badass-ness, if that is even a word." she laughed. "I still don't care about anything but I guess it because of my current state but it's nice to talk to you after such a long time especially when I thought I'll never see this moment come in my lifetime." she said quietly. It was then that Mammon's voice resounded to release the barriers. "Yeah. Come on. Let's get this shoe going." she laughed as she stood up and joined her sister to carry out Mammon's order. Without blinking an eye, she used her powers to up the barriers. She added a bit of her own for strengthening the initial layer. She looked at her sister as she did this.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilith smiled as she watched the two talked. She released a sigh of relief when they seemed to get comfortable and laughing. At least one thing was going right in their lives. Her thoughts were interrupted by Mammon who told them to release the barriers. She followed quickly and had it up in no time. She grinned at her twin as together they added their own layer to the barrier. "Done, Mammon!" she transmitted to him and nodded as he told them of the ancients he managed to freeze. "Michael, can you take some of your angels to the central plaza?" she requested since someone had to guard the barrier still. Eve eyed her sister and offered to stay behind. "You go to Mammon. I'll take care of things here." she said making Lilith to hug her impulsively. "Thank you." Lilith said before nodding to Michael and went to her son. "I wonder if I'll be that happy. Maybe not." she laughed humorlessly at herself.

"You don't need to tell me twice. Leave the scourging to me. It ain't up in Eve's alley to kill anyone." Michael smirked, making a face at Eve. "Even if we were, let's say, going to hold a contest to see which one can kill more ancients... I'd bet Eve would never hold her own." the archangel chuckled as he clasped his hands together. "If demons have the Ascension... Angels also have their own. We call it... Dominus. Try to keep up, Eve and Lilith... if you're as 'bad ass' as you claim."

Michael smiled as a blinding light engulfed him and his remaining choir. "Dominus."

The air became torrid as the light vanished from view. Suddenly, the empowered angels appeared-- they were now equipped with divine armors as well as swords and shields of light. Michael was the only one different-- instead of the usual gold and light armor... he was wearing a dark shade of purple. In his hand was a large scythe whose blade curved with malice. "Lucifer and I... weren't so different after all." Michael remarked as the choir of angels spread out their wings and soared at blazing speed. They entered the barrier whose purpose was to trap ancients, thus, they weren't frozen as well. Michael and his choir slew the ancients at a terrifying rate. His scythe shone with ancient blood as he swerved around the battlefield in great haste.

"51, 52, 53, 54, 55..." Michael counted, felling one ancient head after the other.

rsz_1fate_stay_night___golden_king_gilgamesh_wallpaper_by_ng9-d7pbok1-jpg.67565

"Good..." Mammon smirked as he looked at the scowling Tiamat. "It was never in our intention to fight you here... at least, not in mine." the strategist smiled as he touched the barriers that were in conclave. "Your army of ancients is massive... but without their leader... they will fall."

Mammon breathed deeply and prepared his spell. "Father's throne room is a separate dimension from the entirety of Hell... I'll trap you in its parallel world." he grinned as he began to mutter spells and incantations of varied complexity. The spell was more like a song rather than a chant, and as Mammon sang his heart out, the tri-barriers glowed ever so brighter. Suddenly, a great flash of light shone from the barrier, and in an instant, Tiamat was gone-- sealed inside the throne room's parallel world. "Father's throne room is special... because it has its own 'shadow world'. This was a parallel dimension which was created as a method for denizens of Hell to take refuge should Dis fall. In short... this was a method of escape. However... against you, that is where everyone will fight you. If they lose... then, you're still trapped in there until 5000 years when the throne room will reverse-- the shadow world will be the 'real' one for the a day."

"See you soon, Tiamat." Mammon smirked as the barriers dissipated after his spell. The scattered ancients now tried to fight back as they poured into the city like water. Mammon staggered for a bit before leading the dervishes into a charge against the ancients.

"Everyone! Charge! Drive them away!" Mammon rallied the dervishes as he charged with his troops. However, before he could go any further... Mammon collapsed-- breathing heavily. "I should have... known... the side effect would be... terrible."

The ancients now clashed against the demon army as Dis became a massive battlefield with warriors fighting against each other. However, the ancients' numbers were far too great... and the Legion only took orders from Lucifer himself. No matter how brave the warriors were... the sheer number of ancients would prove too great.

A dark fog pierced through the portal as it settled at the gates of the city. Lucifer had come back-- the King had returned. Lucifer was greatly injured. There were utter burn marks all over his figure, and only few of his clothes remained on his body. There was a great burn on his face that was so grave that it began to show his skeletal jawline. His left arm had been severed as well as his right ear. His wings had lots of holes in them which hindered Lucifer's capacity to fly.

"Mammon... as expected of him. I can feel Tiamat inside the shadow world, but I guess this is part of Mammon's plan." Lucifer coughed up blood as he looked at the raging war below with more and more ancients still coming out of the portal. "It's time for the King to return."

Lucifer raised his bare and burned arm as demonic portals appeared above him. "Bite their throats out... Legion."

A massive parade of demons surged from the portal as they pincered the ancient army. Lucifer didn't budge... he didn't need to, and he shouldn't... not yet. He would wait for his injuries to heal before he would go to battle once more.

"Lilith... Mammon... I could never be much more prouder." Lucifer gently smiled, noticing that the ancient army was depleting and only a few were now coming out from the portal. "Victory... is almost in our grasp."

Calvariae was tossed into the air by his arm, he reversed the gravity in the room and continued falling up to the ceiling. He landed on the ceiling standing up, head pointed towards the ground and feet on the roof. His arm burst into a mass of spiders, and shortly after the rest of his body followed, leaving Hagen surrounded non-corporeal spiders that faded away as if made of steam. Calvariae reappeared by Hagen's previously severed arm, his ghostly form waved at Hagen while picking up the cast aside limb. Then the arachnoid and the body part both vanished. Gravity returned to normal, signalling that Calvariae left the realm of Hell.

Back on Earth Calvariae had chosen a new form. His size was massive, the height of Olympus Mons. He roared and seared the sky with dragon fire, his voice could be heard across the globe, and his shadow darkened the land completely, where it fell. After crushing a few cities and eating several thousand humans he shrunk to a more manageable size, about 500 meters tall. Taking to the skies he flew around the land demolishing shrines and places of worship. He would seek out those who prayed and kill them with fire from heaven, the same kind summoned by the prophet Elijah.

2834429-screen+shot+2015-03-23+at+1.57.19+pm.png
eyes are slightly green,Ori is weak but has powerful magic. Ori is known as the Guardian of the crystal tree and watches the land from above....
460cdb9f3319c26b75fb01faad2c1e0a.jpg
unknown gender

A creature watched the scene from a lake in a floating island somewhere in earth, invincible and high almost as the heavens. with the huge crystal tree which provided light and balance to earth. "Ohh..dear" It spoke softly, watching the land being crushed and destroyed...."Oh dear......how eventful"

Around the creature were Glass orbs floating, each one mirrored the current scenes from different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.