large.jpg

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

Rosalie "Rosie" Lockett

"Even if the sun is hidden, doesn't mean the sun isn't going to exist."

12 y.o || Female || Canadian

Birthplace

Las Vegas Nevada
Rosie's birthplace has become somewhat of a joke among her sister and brother, one she doesn't entirely understand. They say that she was born in the great Sin City, but all she ever saw was military organization and an unfriendly place for a child to be raised. So its understandable if she doesn't realize the momentous birthing place. Her mother bore her into the world at the Belagio, as it was one of the safest quarantine zones in the same respect as being the most intact hotel left in Las Vegas. Though there had been some rumor as to whose daughter she was, her mother being accused of having an affair with the General Roman as they had met before. Though this has all eluded the sunny disposed child, all she remembers of her birthplace is that she was happy. Even if she had been raised without a mother, she still remembers the days of playing on the military level as her grandmother often scolded her away from. General Roman had taken a liking to the sunny girl after he had yelled at her asking her to "keep her child's play out of his way" which in reply she smiled at him and commented on his poetic ability to rhyme when he was angry. He had later given her a german shepard hound mix puppy which she raised alongside the General. During those months Eryn had left to be on her own and their father had become isolated from Stephen and herself.

Appearance

"I will always smile. If I don't, who will?"
The shortest in her family, Rosie stands at a very petite 5"3 gaining her the nickname from her brother "Pipsqueak". Mid-length Chestnut brown hair received from her mother, her father having the brilliant blonde hair that Stephen and Roxanne received, she has never really been a ridiculously pretty girl, a fact that she has accepted. Her strange hazel eyes that seem to match none of her family's eyes being the oddest thing, and Rosalie likes this about herself. Whenever her father looks at her, Rosie knows that he sees her mother and she knows that it makes him sad. She calls herself a rock, constant and always the same. For a twelve year old girl she is very grounded and secure in the way she looks, which is definitely interesting. Normally she is in a pair of well fitting but loose blue jeans and flannel or white button up shirts that are two sizes too big. An array of leather belts hold up her shirts as they are too big for her tiny waist and instead she buckles them around her stomach. Rosie has become quite attached to an overly long green tie that she was given for her tenth birthday from her elder sister. Along with the tie, she has become attached to a pair of hunting boots she found a few months earlier that fit her tiny feet perfectly. They are steel toed and can hurt quite a bit when used with force, much to Eryn's bewilderment. Rosie's favorite accessory is a bronze, but broken, pocket watch. Its cracked face is antique and forever frozen at 7:45, its cover has a rose on it. She calls the pocket-watch her fate keeper because of the rose and the time which is quite coincidental since it was the exact time of her birth that is shown on the hands. The initials "C.L.R." are engraved on the inside of the cover behind an aged picture of her entire family before the break out of Cordy Ceps. Where she received the pocket watch, no one really has bothered to ask.

Personality

Nothing really ever bothers Rosalie, in fact she is quite the trooper especially since all of what she has been through. Since her childhood ended before it really began, Rosie has been forced to mature up and learn how to survive in the new world that she was so cruelly born into. In fact, she can be strangely optimistic at times to the point that it creeps some, especially her sister, out. The young girl is very sunny, but at times she has dark moments that eclipse the happy go lucky girl that she regularly is. These times when she tends to go a cold kind of berserk scares what is left of her family, Rosie has been known to pick up a gun and fire at anything that moves in the dark. This can be linked to her slight case of PTSD that she began to show signs of after her first encounter with a Runner. She had reacted with amazing precision, but afterwards the guilt ate through her. Being nine years old this was no small feat, especially since it was due to her brother's slight incompetence which he still laments. But this does not inhibit her ability to function as a semi-normal thirteen year old girl living in a world claimed by the undead.

Rosie is a very grounded and likable girl, though sometimes ditsy and liable to rant a little, she has a way of making people fall in love with her. Its hard to hate the sunny forgiving young girl with a heart of gold. The young girl is very fixed in her ways, which can be considered strange for someone so young, its not being indignant more like having a will of steel. Her driving force is unknown, but it is a powerful one. Her father always said that it was the will of a runt to live in a world of hate. A special kind of strength shines from within her, even though she is naive. But she still is only thirteen years old. Rosie has a tendency to be a complete child, immaturity still sparks when one would least expect it. She likes to play around, and fool with people and this is quite the downfall as it is highly irritating. Even if she gets scolded or patronized about it, the effect on her is non-existent. Being the grounded levelheaded girl she is, nothing effects her. In fact this can lead to a cold detachment in hindsight. There are subtle subconscious survival triggers a plenty that swirl in Rosie's head. The fact that she may very well be General Roman's daughter leads to the conclusion of that steel cold and unbending ruthlessness he is known for that she shows livid signs of. Perception has always been a big deal with her, though she sometimes seems as though she is a complete idiot, Rosie is always listening. Listening and putting things together. Being raised in a military environment has turned a twelve year old in a increasingly amazing tactician. Nearly no one can beat the girl at a game of chess, and she never goes easy on an opponent. Merciless in a scary kind of way as well, she proves to be someone one wouldn't want to get on the bad side of. But her sunny, optimistic, kind, and loving personality make these slight cold traits somehow more acceptable.

Biography

"Don't be sad for me, How can I miss something I never knew I had?"
Born during the harsh winters of December, Rosalie was born as a ray of sunshine. A future to her father, a shred of hope for her siblings. The young girl, even if cruelly, was brought into a world of blood and sorrow. But even the kind can be born from bitter tears. Rosie is counted among the lucky to have had most of her family to support and to raise her gently and firmly. She was never without someone looking after her, never without someone to guide or teach her. Rosie was always highly affectionate to her older sister, and her big brother doted on her big time. Their father, in his own way, loved the youngest child deeply and this was shown in his patience to teach her the ways of the world she had been given. Reality was harsh, often her siblings and grandmother would disapprove the ways that her father taught her, but it only made her stronger. Age 7 she was forced to put down a suffering man who had been crushed by a car. Rosie knew that he would end up infected, he would end up burning in the inferno of lust and envy the cordy ceps infected felt to those who lived freely. So she buried a bullet into the man's head, but for the entire length of a week, guilt fed on her and spat her out like a sour grape. Age 9, she had been chased and cornered by a clicker who had caught the sound of her voice and the scent of her fear. She had been separated from Stephen who had taken her along to look for resources, and been forced to hide hoping the clicker would pass. During the time she had been hiding, fear had wrecked her child's mind. But then her father's teachings and a little mental survival trigger kicked her in gear. With a sure finger she had shot down her first clicker. Stephan had followed the sound of gunshots to find his baby sister pumping led into the already put down clicker. Since then the trauma has taken root in her mind, and sometimes shows itself when things get bad. Her father calls it her switch, and he seems to be quite proud of the fact his daughter can become an emotionless weapon with the simple flick of a mental switch.

Skills

Archery - Good with a bow for a thirteen year old girl
Escapist - Manages to get herself out of many tight spots with ease
Mental Switch - The Berserker disorder, she can turn her emotions off as a sort of survival method
Lockpicking - Highly talented when it comes to lockpicking or getting into something meant to stay locked

Equipment & Weapons
Emergency Handgun
Bottle of Water
Two Energy Bars
A Hunting Knife
Lockpick Set
Extra Pair of Socks
Thermal Blanket

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Namora
I am claiming new opening spot, maybe? Create the character sheet I will

I am claiming new opening spot, maybe? Create the character sheet I will
Ok Requiem, spot is saved. =)

I am assuming Rosie also wants a spot saved. If so, Rosie, your spot is saved too. ^^

156459.jpg

Name:
Drevin Flinty

Nationality:
Canadian

Birthplace:
Vancouver, Canada

Personality:

"Brash/unruly"

Acting with a fury Dravin is a crazy reckless girl and how she has survived this long is a miracle. Her unruly manner has often caused problems in groups of people and so she tends to keep her distance from large groups but she will do what it takes to survive.

"Quick thinker"

You dont live long if you cant think for yourself. She has proven many times that caution is capable of a holding back tho most times she thinks about her approach she has never not gotten away unscathed it is after all, hell on earth.

Back-story:

Draven escaped Vancouver to the outlying towns surrounding the city and began to scavenge and survive. Her family she found slaughtered not by the undead but humans looting houses, she left there and never looked back she has been since traveling not really worrying about where the road will take her she traveled into the states only to find more undead she secretly hopes for a relief of this constant hunt for survival. Her trust of other humans has diminished to almost never trusting she has been attacked by humans trying to rape her or worse for her supplies or for simple fun. She has come to like the company of the dead rather than her own kind.

Skills:

Her skills are basic and efficient to removing obstacles in her way. She is good with maps and topography. Her main asset though is the amount of military training she received from her father growing up, she didn't like it but now it was invaluable. Knowing how to hunt and cook as well as start a fire became things she would need to survive.

Equipment:

She carries a backpack with a flashlight, two bags of water with one bottle for quick access with binoculars, and any food she can carry with a mirror and an old makeup kit, pocket watch and a small hot wheels car. Strapped to her thigh is a gas mask carrier with 3 gas canister.

Weapons:

Her main weapon is her body; on her fists, elbows, knees, and feet have small spiked metal pieces. She then has one pistol .45 cal with 4 clips of 20, then she has a semi to full auto C-7 she picked up from a fallen Canadian solider with a scope she found giving her range as well as lethality, And a bayonet she keeps at the small of her back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spots saved for

Requiem
Akuma
Rosie
Silver (debatable)

WE HAVE REACHED OUR LIMIT! =D

Characters accepted

Caden - Owned by Myself
Eryn - Owned by Namora
Aiden - Owned by Kronas17 (but please complete your characters Skills first before posting)
Vera - Owned by ale135jiff
Drevin - Owned by Darkneko01

Once those with saved spots post their CS's yes Darkneko we will start. :)

Who uses Internet Explorer anymore? I mean come on, you have Firefox and Chrome, and they're both great

But anyway, I'm going to have a look-see through everyone else's CSs to see if I'd like to join or not, but for the moment, count me as a high potential member.

IE works fine for me.

You just lost most of the vast respect I had for you

What? They're all methods of searching the World Wide Web. Some may not be equal, but I have one and refuse to go to the trouble of downloading another. And it looks like I've been kicked anyway, so we're not working on this together anymore.

I was kidding, but in all seriousness, downloading Chrome or Firefox is as easy as clicking the "Forum" button everytime you refresh Iwaku for notifications.

I was kidding, but in all seriousness, downloading Chrome or Firefox is as easy as clicking the "Forum" button everytime you refresh Iwaku for notifications.
Oh I got Chrome. I don't use IE because it fails me. :(

Name:
Malachi Iolan Ruari
"Requiem"

Nationality:
Ireland

Birthplace:
Cork, Ireland

Appearance:

He's a little dirty, but he keeps his facial hair trimmed in a Balbo style. He wears a waterproof trenchcoat pretty much all the time. His boots are what would be classified as Engineer boots, he also wears sunglasses due to his distaste for bright light, and a wide brimmed fedora which he wears to both keep the rain off of his head, and keep the sun further out of his eyes.

Personality:
Malachi is a very casual man who typically tries to keep things from escalating to danger. He observes, listens, and prepares. He remains entirely polite, while casual at the same time, and often confuses the people who speak to him due to it. When something intrigues him, he starts talking more quickly, as he beings trying to figure it out. This wouldn't be a problem normally, except that with his accent some people have a hard time understanding him, and he's usually too focused on what he's doing to bother repeating himself.

He likes building and modifying things, and has a whole collection of repaired things that normally would have been thrown away. As such, he has quite a few amenities of old living, and he enjoys them. His childhood was spent wandering with his family across America, and so he learned a lot about a lot of different things, but he also never learned what it was like to grow roots, and thus comes off as being somewhat restless if left in one place for too long.

Back Story:
Ireland was hit pretty bad. A small island with a lot of tourism, the infected poured in. Malachi was only two at the time when his parents decided to head for America. There had been no word about it there, but from what his father knew, he figured they'd do a pretty good job resisting the plague. So they packed up on a ship and left.

When they arrived, they realised how wrong they had been. They wandered from place to place, trying to stay out in the country to avoid the higher concentrations of infected. It was not an easy life, but they got by. Malachi grew up never knowing if he was going to be safe, or what was going to happen, but that was alright.

When he was eighteen, his parents died, and he had to continue on his own. He found a small survivors town and stayed there for a short while, earning some money bartending and repairing things for people. He bought most of the stuff he owned in that town, and he made a lot of friends. He always intended to go back, but he never did. When he was twenty, he found out that the town had been overrun. He didn't look back.

That was the way of the world. He moved on. He practised with his Shéng Biāo frequently, and used it as an excellent way of getting around, or silently killing infected from a distance. Though young, he grew to be quite skilled, never knowing the safety of guarded walls.

Skills:
"Repair and Fabrication"
He can repair or build just about anything with the right parts, or parts that are close to right.

"Rope Tricks"
Highly Practised with his Shéng Biāo, Malachi frequently uses it to swing from place to place, or to kill unsuspecting Infected.

"Marksmanship"
He can shoot accurately from a good distance, and knows the weak spots on most infected.

"Bartending"
He can mix a drink, any drink, just ask.

"Survival"
He spent years on his own operating outside, so he knows how to get by

"The Dance"
He learned to riverdance from his parents while they were still alive, because they needed something to pass the time, and because his mother was a dancer.

Equipment:
Old Military Dufflebag
Gas Mask
Med Kit x1
7MM Rounds x37
Water Canteen
Whiskey Flask
Stale Bread and Dried Jerky
Lock Picking Tools
Clothing
So Many Pockets
All Of Them
All Of The Pockets

Weapons:
Falcata
Shéng Biāo (Rope Dart)
7MM Remington Magnum Hunting Rifle With Scope

Other:
He has a pocket watch that was his fathers, although it stopped working, he doesn't have the tools he needs to fix it. He's also covered in quite a few tattoos.​

tumblr_mch0bkuUWL1rjns7do1_500.jpg

Name: Anthony Bravos

Nationality: African American

Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois

Personality: Anthony is your typical well educated black male with a hint of nerd set inside of him, He can become easily spooked by randomly strayed zombies but at times he becomes brave and intelligent. He is goofy and a well rounded individual and is definitely someone to make friends with, but yet his past was that of a dark one filled with fear and death. He does not usually show this sad side of him but in the occasion he does it is best to let him alone.

Backstory: Practically being born in to this hazardous world, and being brought up from a young age by his father only. As he had lost his mother with his birth, she was to weak to continue on and enjoy a life with her son yet she still said she loved him before she had died in the very mattress where his and his fathers head laid. With the sounds of moaning and groaning filling the back of his head and flooding in through his young ears, It gave him nightmares and he often shook in his sleep. His father would sing him a tune which he can still remember to day and whistles it as he goes about his day. It was a simple tune but it meant the world to him as it was something that he had of his father. His father had cared so much for him and went to any limit to make sure he would survive, Anthony was the age of 17 when his father had passed away in his sleep silently. Upon awakening Anthony had come to realize that he would be alone from now on, or until he came upon a group. He took the survival skills and what was left of their supplies and set out, as it was not longer a place he had wanted to be.

Skills: Red=Combative skill, Blue=Talent
+Nimble+
At a young age his father would bring him out on the scavenger runs, and teach him how to climb and to fit into the small places he cant fit that much into small places anymore but he is pretty flexible now

!Boxing!
Anthony's father was a trained boxer, his fist's were registered weapons as it would be. His father taught him the stances, strikes, and dodges, he learned well and now applies that to cqc when he is not using his weapons.

+Stamina+
As trained for boxing, he has amazing stamina, that would be used in the ring of course. Yet things as running long distance or prolonged exercise is no problem for him.

!Blunt Weapons!
Along with his fathers training he mainly used a blunt weapon to beat the infected heads in, most commonly used by him is the steel bat which he enjoys using.

Equipment:
Bandanna (1)
Dufflebag
med kit (1/2)
Bottled water (2)
Jug of water (1/2)
Matches (1 box)
Batteries (2)

Weapons:

Ole Reliable!
A metal Baseball bat, which his father first gave to him

Pokey
His flick knife which is kept normally in his left pocket of his cargo pants

Slicer!
His machete which he had recently found, which hangs off his right hip

(Thought the group could use some....black guy :P )​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
lol yeah I might just edit my character

Ok, all we need is for Rosie to complete her Bio and we can start. :D

yeah more color the better

Colorful people x3 I was going to make a Mexican, but then I saw dat red hair ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.