The Last of Us (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too Conservative here for me. I get this feeling like the state government hates women and homosexuals and I'm so close to being a member of both groups.

How so? My brother was looking for scholarships to apply for and he couldn't find a single one for guys, there were just dozens and dozens for girls.

Sure, maybe the colleges are looking around, but I'm talking about the government. Women's rights are in the toilet here in Texas. I hate it.

Can I message you? I'd like to know how so.

...so. I'm still up for this rp... Will it be starting soon?

Sorry, had a hectic weekend, super bowl party, been stuck cleaning up the mess left behind. It will be up tomorrow.

RogueSteeler and VerbalAbuse, thank you for your CS but we are already full. I will post a notifcation put if ant slots open but for the time being we are taking no more characters for this RP. I'm sorry.

Oh, phooey. Well, I'll keep my CS up just in case, if you don't mind.

OMG, I am so sorry! I am trying hard to get so many things work on restriction! I promise it will get done this week, and you can go on without me... I can introduce Rose later?

come on people post

I sent personal notifications to everyone aside from Rose because she was on when I posted up the link. So far DarkNeko, Namora, Ale, Requiem, and Kronas have posted. Myself and Akuma have to post. I'm not sure if Akuma has been active or not but in pretty much all my Rps I let everyone else get their posts out before my own. (cause I know I'm going to post, obviously)

i am going to post soon, sorry i was busy with work but im on it now

No problem Akuma, like I said before this is a slower paced rp. So everyone will have a chance to post and still be up to date on the story. :)

And no not yet Guardian. :/ In fact we just started the rp. I doubt anyone would be dropping out this early on.

//pester
Who has yet to post? Come one guys, don't let it die!

Rosie just posted and I plan on doing my post today. :)

I don't know if Akuma has been on or not.

Ale I am going to respond to your post sometime today. Sorry I haven't just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.