The Land of Fraet (A medieval fantasy roleplay) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Achera Zareck

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145

Appearance: View attachment 24894

Personality: Achera is a quiet and closed off girl, shes not naturally mean to others but she keeps her distance as much as she can most of the time. She's independant and collected it takes a lot to make her lose her temper but when she does it takes even more to calm her down. She tends to day dream or get lost in her own thoughts but despite what people think she is always listening intently ever vigilant of her surroundings.

Bio: Achera was from a very dark family, being the only child her parents locked her in a hidden cellar below their home in Lothelian . They used and abused her doing everything to increase her power for their own gain, thinking they could control her and make her do despicable things to benefit them. At age 8 her parents sent her out to sneak into a rich families house and murder them all. She had never been outside of the house before, everything was so confusing and scary to her she became one with her familiar. But instead of killing the rich family, she killed her parents completely consumed by the shadows.

Once it was over she ran away from home learning to survive on her own in the streets, she became very good at swordplay. Becoming strong she started working for hire as a body guard and has been alone sense. Now she travels from town to town never really having a home, she takes any job she can get as long as its not evil.

Amulet: View attachment 24903

Amulet Power: It gives her the power to call shadows to her having them cover her body to become one with the night/dark. But its a very dark and dangerous power because if she lets the shadows consume her they tend to wreck havoc.

*Wisp Appearance: View attachment 24895

Familiar Form Appearance: View attachment 24902

Except its shadows not flame.
*Other: Animals seem to be strangely attracted to her and instantly fall in love with her, she loves them as well.

I'm a little apprehensive on the shadow power. It seems like it could be very OP if used incorrectly.

I'm a little apprehensive on the shadow power. It seems like it could be very OP if used incorrectly.

Ya Ill change it I had another in mind anyway

Okay I can start working on putting up an IC. But I need help from y'all. What plot idea should we use?

Hmm the rulers of the 3 lands could agree to put together a group of special/talented people for an expedition into the fae forest in hopes to find artifacts, riches, and possibly magical items to help them become stronger. Or something like that lol

Reactions: 2 people
If you mean the 4 lands... Yes that could work. Or something to that degree.

By the way I love your signature, its very cute I liked Howl's moving castle

my first post woooaghhhh

Name: Bonnie Fortae

Height: 4'9"

Weight: 99

Appearance:
headphones%20black%20and%20white%20brown%20eyes%20monochrome%20drawings%20anime%20anime%20girls%20polychromatic%20black%20hair_www.vehiclehi.com_41.jpg

Personality: Bonnie is one hella of a day-dreamer, she always seems to be in a faraway land more than she is in reality. She doesn't mind reality though, it's nice, the people are cool. She's kind of quiet, but not too much, and knows her manners very well. She's very go with the flow and passive, always seemingto be in a happy calm sort of state and seeming to be laughing at an inside joke. She loves to explore, and is a little bit of a prankster.

Bio: There's not much to Bonnie's past. She grew up in a happy calm life in Alauwren, the youngest of many sisters and brothers (8 siblings in total), with a tired mother and full-of-life grandmother, both wonderful potion makers. Her father left while she was still in the womb, relocating to better places, hoping to come back with a fortune. Not much is said about that though.

Amulet:
images

Amulet Power: Lets her create illusions upon other's eyes, though they cannot not feel or touch them.

*Wisp Appearance: brave-wisp-closeup1.jpg

Familiar Form Appearance:
1138927200_uresindigo.jpg

*Other: Her familiar form is much smaller, the size and body of an average woman, though instead of legs, it's a skirt of stars that fades away

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
The four lands could be in grave danger,
which is why we all gang up to retrieve said relic, or artifact, or whatever.

Kinda looking out for my own character here, but could one of these artifacts/relics be a book?

Hmm... Not sure about the regions necessarily being in danger. I was thinking since all of the regions are kind of tense with each other right now.... We could either have one of the regions gathering a group to go around and try to keep the peace or something. Or as Obsidian said, a quest to explore the forest, though I haven't quite worked out what they would be searching for or necessarily need. Somehow we could try to combine the ideas such as all the regions gather a select few people and send them off to find some sort of something that some regions would use to keep the peace. But some regions might have their own ideas of what they hope to gain from this venture.

my first post woooaghhhh

Name: Bonnie Fortae

Height: 4'9"

Weight: 99

Appearance:
headphones%20black%20and%20white%20brown%20eyes%20monochrome%20drawings%20anime%20anime%20girls%20polychromatic%20black%20hair_www.vehiclehi.com_41.jpg

Personality: Bonnie is one hella of a day-dreamer, she always seems to be in a faraway land more than she is in reality. She doesn't mind reality though, it's nice, the people are cool. She's kind of quiet, but not too much, and knows her manners very well. She's very go with the flow and passive, always seemingto be in a happy calm sort of state and seeming to be laughing at an inside joke. She loves to explore, and is a little bit of a prankster.

Bio: There's not much to Bonnie's past. She grew up in a happy calm life in Alauwren, the youngest of many sisters and brothers (8 siblings in total), with a tired mother and full-of-life grandmother, both wonderful potion makers. Her father left while she was still in the womb, relocating to better places, hoping to come back with a fortune. Not much is said about that though.

Amulet:
images

Amulet Power: Lets her create illusions upon other's eyes, though they cannot not feel or touch them.

*Wisp Appearance: View attachment 24940

1138927200_uresindigo.jpg

*Other: Her familiar form is much smaller, the size and body of an average woman, though instead of legs, it's a skirt of stars that fades away

I quite like your character and would love to accept you. But when I accept you that'll make out ratio 6:4 so we'll need someone to balance it out and that worries me.

No, no that's very understandin, an equal ratio is always best. I could make a second character, or would you just want me to wait?

I would be willing to change my character's gender. I don't mind RP-ing as a guy.

Name: Garrick Ferummax

Height: 5'6

Weight: 190 lb

Appearance: Garrick has shoulder length black hair that is clean, but ungroomed. He is lean and tanned, and has a bit of muscle from working. He dresses in simple, inexpensive clothes, as his amulet power tends to put holes in them, and he prefers to spend his money on other things. His usual attire is a sleeveless vest, with a thin shirt underneath when he needs a bit of extra warmth. His clothes are often patched, and he carries a pouch around his waist that contains sewing materials. His eyes are a dark green

Personality: Garrick enjoys the company of others, but tends to keep to himself in his free time. He generally gets along with other people well enough, but has trouble maintaining close relationships. He is outwardly confident, and a hard worker when necessary, but for the most part does just enough to get the job done, and no more. He dislikes wasting time and effort on things that seem unnecessary to him. Garrick prefers to avoid conflict, as he is afraid he will hurt somebody if things get out of control. However, he will defend himself or others if necessary.

Bio: Raised on a farm, Garrick has lived a relatively simple life. He works as a farmhand near his childhood home. Near, but intentionally away from his family's farm. His family has been farming for generations, and helps provide Lothelian food. Growing up, he was somewhat of an outcast in his family, as he was the only one with an amulet power unsuited to farm life. Cared for, but never truly loved, he left his family when he came of age, and set up some miles away at a neighboring farm. He works in the day, and lives in one of the small cabins his farm provides workers with. He has acquaintances, but no true friends, and does not speak with his family often. In his free time, Garrick usually walks and thinks, or maintains the small garden behind his home. He occasionally hunts, and gets the most use of his amulet power doing so. He avoids using his amulet power for the most part, ever since a bad experience from his childhood that forced out his familiar form, and ended with his sisters husband dying. His family was frightened of his power after the incident, and so his amulet power has been ignored and considered useless by those around him most of his life. He occasionally ventures to Lothelian, but lives far enough away from the city, and most civilizations that he does not consider trips out to be worth his time.

Amulet:
medieval_amulet_by_desertrubble-d2zvmbm.jpg

Amulet Power: The ability to extend and shape his bones. For example, he could cover parts of his body with a bony plate for protection, or grow a sharp spike out of his palm, which he could throw.

*Wisp Appearance:

kimimaros_kekkai_genkai-png.24984

5241f625dd2246e54ac357238112b876.jpg
Something similar to this, though his head would be more like this
portrait_of_a_lord_of_shadows_by_kokodriliscus-d4d9hxi.jpg

*Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.