The Land of Fraet (A medieval fantasy roleplay) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel bad now....i need to watch some cheery anime. :P

in all honesty though, i am sorry and i do feel bad.

Last edited:
No no! Don't feel bad. I apologize if I said it in a rude way. It's just that if everyone was controlling major events in the plot line things would get messy.

no, i understand...and you weren't rude in the slightest. I just consider alot of people on here my friends..even though i probably never met alot of you. :P when my friends seem upset or sad or things like that, i feel bad...so yea...LOL

Lol it seems me and ChaosMage keep joining the same rps XD

Lol I keep joining the same RPs as all of you guys. And then y'all pop up in mine.

Reactions: MagiKin
=D im in too many rps....Lol

seems that way for me too somedays. :P

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol me too but my prob is no one replies fast enough so I busy myself with others.
Ya me too then all the sudden EVERYONE posts on the same day and I have to play catch up XD

Have you happened to see a banner for Ataratheh: The Order of the Flowing Queen floating around? THat's one of mine. It has creepy mermaids with pale grey eyes.

Yes I have, I looked into it but it doesnt really seem like my kind of thing. It looks pretty cool though =) Plus I have like 15+ im in right now XD

I was trying to take it slow and not get into RPs until I'd settled into my schedule for the semester, and then I saw some cool banners and was all "hell with that, I need RP!" XD

Yeah I have upwards of 15 as well and I'm even looking for more. I need like an AA meeting for RP addicts.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want! </blatantlies>

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Blegh, why does life have to get in the way of everything, sorry I was kinda not doing anything for a bit.

That's fine. I've been kinda swamped lately as well

Status
Not open for further replies.