The Land of Fraet (A medieval fantasy roleplay) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes LittleRedPanda your character is scary lol

Scary, sexy as hell, and super fun to play n.n

Lol poor guard

hahaha...can't wait to see more of her. :P

Well me being the astounding genius I am, forgot to make my CS.

Name: Marciello

Height: 5 foot 8

Weight:155

Appearance: upload_2014-1-26_21-45-2.jpeg with brown hair instead of white

Personality: Marciello is a rather lonely but friendly person. He isn't afraid to make friends but can't figure out why people are freaked out by his constant smile.

Bio:He has spent most of his life living and learning with his father on the edge of the Aeniasu, learning all he needs to know about plants and what they can do to help, or hurt, people. From the moment he was born a smile has been found on his face, his father took this as a sign that he would be a happy boy, his mother took it as a omen for evil. At the age of three months old his mother ran away from him and his father, forcing his father to stay at home and not at work. When he turned five him and his father where run out of a city in Lothelion and forced to hide in the swamps of Alaurwen, but even there Marciello was shunned for his strange appearance. Eventually they moved to the edge of Aeniasu and began to gather herbs and make potions to survive. Marciello and his father are known as the best medicine men in Alaurwen, and Marciello received his invitation as a sign of the Chief's thankfulness for him finding a cure for a sickness he had come under.

Amulet:
ACNAT.JPG

Amulet Power: His amulet gives him the power to instantly find and identify any poison and or venom.

Wisp Appearance:
mm265_7_1l0ilerz2b.jpg

Familiar Form Appearance:
snake_man_by_evillittlecherry-d4eeg0d.png

Other: In familiar form he has complete control over the snakes

and there again sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Luran

Height: 5'7

Weight: 149

Appearance:
510ba0b4c078d1466908200a5a9943eb.jpg

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/156148312054529100/

Personality: Wants to be friennds with people and part of a "pack" but has a hard time trusting and relating to others.

Bio: All his known life he has lived on the outskirts of Aeniasu surviving by himself with only his familiar to count on. He learned how to live off the land and became more animal like acting more on instinct than on logic. He is usually feared and attacked on sight meaning he has had little contact with other people.
He desires more than anything to find a family and fill the hole loneliness has left inside him.

Amulet:
bearclaw-wolf-necklace.jpg

Amulet Power: he is able to enhance his sense's, and move faster than most people, and takes on a more wolfish apperance.

Wisp Appearance:
1d559cbb3d1448ea0ac443830bf60342-d4rj38b.jpg

Familiar Form:
Carlos%2BHuante%2B_%2BConcept%2Bart%2B1%23.png

Other: In his familiar form he becomes faster, stronger and beast-like. As a result he usually loses most of his "human" conscious although he can differentiate between friend and foe.

Dayum o3o That is one attractive character.

Accepted

He makes up for it by being socially awkward to the extreme XD

Which makes him adorable :D I WANT TO TAKE HIM HOME o3o

Are there any plans to make a post order or something? This roleplay is neat to far, but I'm finding it very confusing

I'm not really one for posting orders. I find too many rules restricts the creative flow. I do however, strive to always make sure that I don't leave anyone behind.

Name: Haigen Hawkins [Yup, unoriginal name]

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 160 lbs.

Appearance: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/dawnrocks/Fantasy Art/Medieval_Archer_by_Son8of8Man.jpg

Personality: To be rped, please? Not good with pre-defined personalities.

Bio: [To be finished tomorrow, going to sleep now]

Amulet: http://mysticcauldron.com/images/jewelry/pendants/jd024.jpg

Amulet Power: Allows him to switch between human and the picture's form every New Moon: http://hdwallpaperart.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dragon-in-ice-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg

*Wisp Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WtSvMkud1Qc/TQ5rcYFTkaI/AAAAAAAAABg/sGj7CLl2iqo/s1600/dragon-bluered.jpg

Familiar Form Appearance: (I believe that the 'Familiar' form is the form combined with one's wisp to create something other than you?) http://hdwallpaper.freehdw.com/0006/3d-abstract_hdwallpaper_black-dragon_52420.jpg

*Other:

Is this good, besides the unfinished part? I'm really looking for a roleplay where I can be a dragon, but no one seems to really want a dragon character :c

And if I need a character appearance to show what's underneath his helm or whatever, can someone help me find one? I've probably spent 2 hours looking for a pic I like >.<

Name: Dr. Percival MacAlistair Rutherford XIV, Esq.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Appearance: (I prefer pictures, but if you absolutely cannot find one, please use a long, detailed description.) I have no artistic talent, and this guy's attire is so out there I can't imagine there being a picture that'd even come close. He wears a white dress shirt under a light blue fur vest. His pants are the same light blue fur, and his shoes are like a jester's of the same color. On his head he wears a jester's hat where the floppy parts are made to look like rabbit ears. The hat can be ignored if it's too absurd. He has short platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. He is of slim build with some muscle tone.

Personality: Friendly, scatterbrained, easily distracted, loves pursuing/sharing knowledge (even if said knowledge is false), loves to analyze and be overly philosophical

Bio: Frequently has stacks of incomprehensible notes, many of them involving entirely made up things, which he will say are for his thesis that is always "very close" to being published. He is a decently skilled swordsman. He acts like he knows a lot more than whoever he's talking to.

Amulet:
il_570xN.427410541_muvk.jpg

Amulet Power: 1 second precognition. Partly responsible for his scatterbrainedness and distractability, as it makes it hard to focus. Also partly responsible for his sword fighting skill.

*Wisp Appearance: (Again, I prefer pictures) A small rabbit with pale blue fur and solid black eyes. The rabbit always looks dripping wet, as if it's just come in from a downpour.

Familiar Form Appearance: (^) Looks like his amulet, but with fur.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if I need a character appearance to show what's underneath his helm or whatever, can someone help me find one? I've probably spent 2 hours looking for a pic I like >.<

Your character is fine except for the unfinished part, yes.

Name: Dr. Percival MacAlistair Rutherford XIV, Esq.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Appearance: (I prefer pictures, but if you absolutely cannot find one, please use a long, detailed description.) I have no artistic talent, and this guy's attire is so out there I can't imagine there being a picture that'd even come close. He wears a white dress shirt under a light blue fur vest. His pants are the same light blue fur, and his shoes are like a jester's of the same color. On his head he wears a jester's hat where the floppy parts are made to look like rabbit ears. The hat can be ignored if it's too absurd. He has short platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. He is of slim build with some muscle tone.

Personality: Friendly, scatterbrained, easily distracted, loves pursuing/sharing knowledge (even if said knowledge is false), loves to analyze and be overly philosophical

Bio: Claims to have studied at and be highly influential at "The University" although no further name is ever given. Frequently has stacks of incomprehensible notes, many of them involving entirely made up things, which he will say are for his thesis that is always "very close" to being published. He is a decently skilled swordsman. He introduces himself as a doctor and an esquire but no educational institution has any record of him ever graduating, much less completing any doctorate or legal degree.

Amulet:
il_570xN.427410541_muvk.jpg

Amulet Power: 1 second precognition. Partly responsible for his scatterbrainedness and distractability, as it makes it hard to focus. Also partly responsible for his sword fighting skill.

*Wisp Appearance: (Again, I prefer pictures) A small rabbit with pale blue fur and solid black eyes. The rabbit always looks dripping wet, as if it's just come in from a downpour.

Familiar Form Appearance: (^) Looks like his amulet, but with fur.

Your character would be fine except for the fact that there are no universities in Fraet.

I think I'm going to drop out of this RP, as there are quite a lot of characters (too many for me to realistically keep track of) and I have little idea of what is going on plot wise. It seems to me like there's a bunch of mini RP's going on here in addition to main story. Which is fine, but that's not really something I'm interested in going along with, as I really cant keep track of it all. Not organized enough for my preferences. I hope the rest of you have fun though, good luck :).

sorry to hear that robust. Good luck out there! :)

Chaos, please do me a favor and from now on let me control the advancement of the plot. I will let the entrance of the leaders stand for now. But I had planned to bring them in later. I wanted to give everyone a chance to meet each other first before we took off with the rest of the plot idea.

very good panda. I didn't want to risk the plot getting dull or whatnot...it seemed like alot of us were just waiting and i apologize for jumping ahead. I promise I will do my best to hold myself in check from now on and let you lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.