The Land of Fraet (A medieval fantasy roleplay) OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Garrick Ferummax

Height: 5'6

Weight: 190 lb

Appearance: Garrick has shoulder length black hair that is clean, but ungroomed. He is lean and tanned, and has a bit of muscle from working. He dresses in simple, inexpensive clothes, as his amulet power tends to put holes in them, and he prefers to spend his money on other things. His usual attire is a sleeveless vest, with a thin shirt underneath when he needs a bit of extra warmth. His clothes are often patched, and he carries a pouch around his waist that contains sewing materials. His eyes are a dark green

Personality: Garrick enjoys the company of others, but tends to keep to himself in his free time. He generally gets along with other people well enough, but has trouble maintaining close relationships. He is outwardly confident, and a hard worker when necessary, but for the most part does just enough to get the job done, and no more. He dislikes wasting time and effort on things that seem unnecessary to him. Garrick prefers to avoid conflict, as he is afraid he will hurt somebody if things get out of control. However, he will defend himself or others if necessary.

Bio: Raised on a farm, Garrick has lived a relatively simple life. He works as a farmhand near his childhood home. Near, but intentionally away from his family's farm. His family has been farming for generations, and helps provide Lothelian food. Growing up, he was somewhat of an outcast in his family, as he was the only one with an amulet power unsuited to farm life. Cared for, but never truly loved, he left his family when he came of age, and set up some miles away at a neighboring farm. He works in the day, and lives in one of the small cabins his farm provides workers with. He has acquaintances, but no true friends, and does not speak with his family often. In his free time, Garrick usually walks and thinks, or maintains the small garden behind his home. He occasionally hunts, and gets the most use of his amulet power doing so. He avoids using his amulet power for the most part, ever since a bad experience from his childhood that forced out his familiar form, and ended with his sisters husband dying. His family was frightened of his power after the incident, and so his amulet power has been ignored and considered useless by those around him most of his life. He occasionally ventures to Lothelian, but lives far enough away from the city, and most civilizations that he does not consider trips out to be worth his time.

Amulet:
medieval_amulet_by_desertrubble-d2zvmbm.jpg

Amulet Power: The ability to extend and shape his bones. For example, he could cover parts of his body with a bony plate for protection, or grow a sharp spike out of his palm, which he could throw.

*Wisp Appearance:

kimimaros_kekkai_genkai-png.24984

Familiar Form Appearance:

5241f625dd2246e54ac357238112b876.jpg
Something similar to this, though his head would be more like this
portrait_of_a_lord_of_shadows_by_kokodriliscus-d4d9hxi.jpg

*Other:

Remind me not to piss off your dude....He looks pretty scary in familiar form XD lol

Do you have an idea of where the roleplay will start?

At the moment I'm still hashing that out. I think there may be a royal ball, with invitations to each of your characters (some may not come, like my sorceress). Here is where you will be informed that you have a mission.

I have a question:
Annina's father is a general of Facilya.
Will he be invited as well?

Name:Celoa Marr

Height:5'4"

Weight:167 lbs

Appearance:
Cute_guy.jpg

Personality:Extremely clever and a brilliant tactician, he isn't afraid to face a challenge head on. He is not quick to trust someone, but feels that needs to be earned. He also enjoys being social with people, but likes his space and quiet when formulating a plan or strategy.

Bio: Born into the world of politics and magic, his parents knew Celoa was special and was capable of great things. Her father, a high ranking soldier of Linlake and her mother, a schoolteacher both told him that he should strive to be the best at whatever he was passionate about. So since the age of 5, he began thinking of the art of combat and tactics. How to think, how to move, how to plan. As he learned, he began to notice more and more that he excelled at strategy and planning out the next move. At the age of 15, he decided to travel the world, figuring out exactly how to use his skills to the fullest.

Amulet:
images

Amulet Power: Allows him to manipulate water to protect himself. The more water available, the better protected he is. He is still in the process of mastering this skill.

*Wisp Appearance:
anna_water_fairy.jpg

7626_Fantasy_Fantasy_-_Demon_Wallpaper.jpg

*Other: In his Familiar form, Celoa can further manipulate the powers of water to attack his enemies. Varying from powerful projectiles to magic water strikes. He also carries a whip with him wherever he goes, to protect himself.

*-hope this is alright. Let me know if i need to update or fix something. :D

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia

Weight:147 lbs

Appearance:
beautiful-dance-fantasy-female-knife-Favim.com-484783.jpg
< With blue streaks in the hair as well

Personality:Extremely clever and a brilliant tactician, she isn't afraid to face a challenge head on. She is not quick to trust someone, but feels that needs to be earned. She also enjoys being social with people, but likes her space and quiet when formulating a plan or strategy.

Bio: Born into the world of "monsters" and humans, she was raised with the understanding that all creatures that weren't human were evil and needed to be killed. Her father, a high ranking soldier of Linlake and her mother, a schoolteacher both told her that monsters would kill you as much as talk to you. So since the age of 5, she began thinking of ways to escape. How to think, how to move, how to plan. As she learned, she began to notice more and more that not all monsters were scary..or evil. At the age of 15, she got into a heated argument with her parents and left the city. Now she wanders the lands, putting her skills to use.

Amulet:
images

Amulet Power: allows her to turn invisible for a certain amount of time. (length extends slightly the more she practices it)

*Wisp Appearance:
images

eimu_redesign___vulpix_by_rockbat-d5aas2v.jpg

*Other: Her flame abilities only are active when merged with her wisp and in her familiar form. Even then, she doesn't know many spells. She also carries a whip that she uses to attack and defend herself.

>.< My females already outnumber my males in the gender ratio. Also I'm not really sure what you meant by "monsters" as there are none in Fraet. At least none that anyone has ever seen. There's only unicorns and the Fae. Plus your familiar form is an enhancement of you regular amulet ability. So flame powers in your familiar form and invisibility other times doesn't really go together.

I have a question:
Annina's father is a general of Facilya.
Will he be invited as well?

If you want him to be invited, he can be. Or you could always just say he was too busy to go or something.

Reactions: 2 people
sorry..i meant to put that i could make her into a guy as well if you needed me too...as for the monsters bit, wanted to be kinda human/non-human racist kinda thing...but eh..not really all that important. For the familiar form, i didn't get that at first..but that's fine. I can fix that if need be. :)

Sorry if I sounded rude. I just tend to be a bit nit-picky about certain things

Haha... Females tend to be in general, eh?

no, i completely understand. It's ok...do you want me to revise her in any way? just write here and i'll try and remake her. :)

If you're really dead set on having a woman you can revise your CS. If not you could always make a male.

ok..previous post edited. Hope it's ok..let me know if i need to change anything.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈

Weight:167 lbs

Appearance:
Cute_guy.jpg

Personality:Extremely clever and a brilliant tactician, he isn't afraid to face a challenge head on. He is not quick to trust someone, but feels that needs to be earned. He also enjoys being social with people, but likes his space and quiet when formulating a plan or strategy.

Bio: Born into the world of politics and magic, his parents knew Celoa was special and was capable of great things. Her father, a high ranking soldier of Linlake and her mother, a schoolteacher both told him that he should strive to be the best at whatever he was passionate about. So since the age of 5, he began thinking of the art of combat and tactics. How to think, how to move, how to plan. As he learned, he began to notice more and more that he excelled at strategy and planning out the next move. At the age of 15, he decided to travel the world, figuring out exactly how to use his skills to the fullest.

Amulet:
images

Amulet Power: Allows him to manipulate water to protect himself. The more water available, the better protected he is. He is still in the process of mastering this skill.

*Wisp Appearance:
anna_water_fairy.jpg

7626_Fantasy_Fantasy_-_Demon_Wallpaper.jpg

*Other: In his Familiar form, Celoa can further manipulate the powers of water to attack his enemies. Varying from powerful projectiles to magic water strikes. He also carries a whip with him wherever he goes, to protect himself.

Jeeze your famliiar form is scary XD

thank you LittleRed...this is gonna be so much fun!

Name: Aston Lentaus

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 152 Ibs

Appearance: Aston is somewhat slender. He's usually well dressed. He has a rather angular face and messy black hair. (http://imgur.com/weprQWz)

Personality: Aston strays towards extroversion. Conversation flows freely with Aston, as he always seems genuinely interested in what people have to say. He relies heavily on his intuition and perception. He's exceedingly good at reading people. Oftentimes, it almost seems as if Aston understands people better than they understand themselves. His skill at interpreting others' thoughts and emotions translates into a natural aptness in the art of swaying others' sympathies to his plight. Aston always prefers to talk himself out of tough situations, as he is not especially physically formidable. Human interaction being his forte, he is able to lie convincingly, though he is somewhat averse to doing so unless he deems it necessary. Aston is very adaptable and possesses a practical brand of intelligence. He is, however, somewhat lacking in common sense. Aston is outwardly friendly to those that show him kindness. To those that do not, he silently attempts to decipher their driving thoughts and emotions so as to use the knowledge against them, all while keeping up a facade of cordiality.

Bio: The Lentaus family is of respectable socioeconomic standing. They fall towards the more modest side of the upper class. Aston's father, Astaus, owns a prominent shipping business which deals primarily in the metals mined near Lothelian. The Lentaus are respected and somewhat well known (though by no means a household name) in Lothelian. Ever since he has been able to speak Aston has been interacting with people in positions of wealth and power at aristocratic social gatherings. Aston is haunted by an unspoken understanding that he will one day inherit proprietorship of his father's business. He secretly dreads this day, as he has always been tortuously bored by such meaningless and trivial drudgery. Aston has been educated in arithmetic and linguistics from an early age. Since he's been allowed to explore Lothelian on his own, Aston has taken to spending his days in the city's more populated areas. He enjoys observing everyday life and interacting with the citizens as he sees fit.

Amulet: (http://imgur.com/66D8tzR)

Amulet Power: Aston is able to communicate telepathically, though in a limited manner. He is not able to read others' thoughts; rather, he can communicate his own thoughts directly into others' minds. To those unaware of his ability, he is able to disguise the communication of his thoughts. A telepathic message feels like any other fleeting movement of the subconscious when he projects in this more subtle mode. He is also capable of directly imparting messages to others as if he were speaking to them aloud.

Familiar Form Appearance: (http://imgur.com/D4OnEK5) Ignore the child. Aston's familiar form is that of a silhouette-esque monster.

Other: In his familiar form, Aston's telepathic powers are amplified. He is able to read others minds, project his consciousness over a large area, and even influence others' emotions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Accepted! :D Everyone feel free to post your opening post. I will post again soon after a majority of you have already

Status
Not open for further replies.